Creative Office Environments Employee Review

View all Creative Office Environments reviews

Preach "change"; yet fail to follow through
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 30, 2013
Company is entirely too "top heavy"; there are nearly as many "managers, directors etc" as there are regular employees.
They hire, fire then re-hire on a regular basis regardless of performance reviews. It's only about who they like and who they don't on a personal level.
Pros
office space is great
Cons
too many to list

Other Creative Office Environments Employee Reviews

In side sales and marketing of commercial industrial interiors and architectural products.
Marketing and business development (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MANovember 27, 2017
Company was unable to offer any advancement opportunities. Company entrusted me to work primarily out of my home office. Hence high self motivation was required to maintain quotas. My years of experience allowed me to perform my job with confidence and produce measurable results. Still no room for advancement.
Pros
Entrusted to work out of home office. Minimal commuting.
Cons
No room for advfancement
cool place to work
Front Desk Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ashland, VASeptember 5, 2017
I love working here. The people are friendly and easy to get along with. The environment is relaxed and you can work from anywhere in the office. I have a great supervisor, who wants to see me grow and advance in my career. I never had that before. Everyone here want to see their fellow workers succeed. The employers keep this company employee focused, and invest a lot of time to their workers.an example would be birthday celebrations monthly, and mini celebrations bi-weekly on Fridays where they bring in food and games to build team spirit. Those people who made the complaints, I feel, didn't embrace the goodness of this company. Who ever comes to work here is lucky. I know I was when I found this Job! I also recommend people to apply and see for themselves.
Pros
the people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Creative Office Environments. Our community is ready to answer.

Creative Office Environments Reviews by Location