Creative Testing Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor communication between management, supervisors down to employees
Clinical Laboratory Lead (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 19, 2018
work place culture is one for all all for one.
Hardest part of the job is being perfect every day.
Like people I worked with.
I learned many aspects of being a lead I hadn't used yet.
Great Company but understaffed
Clinical Laboratory Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Bedford, TXAugust 7, 2018
Certain shifts are understaffed which can lead to some anxiety to make upload time. Lead techs are pretty awesome trainers and will help you out if things get overwhelming at times.
Team Oriented, Great Community
Clinical Laboratory Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2018
I enjoyed working for CTS. They valued and were driven by their mission. They were Team oriented and lived by their standards. Saving Lives was the most important thing for this company, and I truly enjoyed all my cow workers
Pros
Free Lunches and Holiday Treats
Cons
Short Breaks, Over-worked
Clinical Lab Technician
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee) –  NCJuly 4, 2018
Management doesn't actually care to hear what we have to say. Most upper management hasn't been in the lab for 20 years so they are disconnected from the flow. The flow is VERY fast and VERY stressful. We were bought out and they increased the pay, but we are still underpaid for our degrees. There is no workplace culture because it will distract workers and make mistakes while testing. Music is banned. Phones not allowed. You are restricted to noisy breakrooms. Don't even bother showering because you'll just end up sweating. They have a/c but it's always like 80 degrees or hotter in the place because the machines make it hotter. It's hard to get anyone to adjust the heat situation. You feel like passing out or are drenched in sweat. They give you shift diff.
Pros
better pay, shift diff, 4x10 workdays
Cons
everything else
Great co-workers, poor executive leadership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2018
The mission is pushed out almost daily but the actions taken by executives do not seem to support the mission. The majority of the executive team are very poor leaders. To be successful and advance, work/job balance will have to be skewed despite constant contradictory verbal support. As with any company, politics can make or break your experience.Those just under the executive level are skilled and competent leaders and a real joy to work with/for. Too bad these leaders can't mentor those above them!
Pros
Good compensation and benefits
Cons
Poor executive leadership
Cts
Clinical Laboratory Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 3, 2018
New with the company and still doesn't know the mission of this company. Waiting to get more answer about all employees questions about future with this company
Change Pains - Poor Communication
N/A (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 18, 2018
Creative Testing Solutions just acquired 3 new labs and is still trying to define how the organization will look. People are afraid of losing their jobs and communication from Corporate is horrible because they themselves haven't decided how the organization will be. There are an excessive amount of meetings, trainings and initiatives piled up all at once. We need to catch our breath.
Pros
Benefits are inexpensive, pay is now competitive
Cons
High regulation doesn't give many opportunities for innovation
creative testing solutions
Scientist II (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 18, 2018
typical laboratory work, lots and lots of pipetting. 6 different rotations all involving blood work. lab coats and gloves on everything. good restaurants in the area
Pros
good pay
Cons
contracted
Fun and professional work environment with high quality equipment.
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 17, 2018
Fascinating facility with the lastest lab equipment. Employees are cross-trained to perform various station. Lab technicians work with medical technicians to produce the most accurate test results for their clients.
Training
CLINICAL LAB SPECIALIST III (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 7, 2018
Training is really hard to come by and the time schedules make it hard for you to have a life outside of the job. It is nice for a recent grad who needs some experience but I would not make a career out of it.
Pros
tution reinbursement, pizza
Cons
short breaks and long shifts
5 good company
Lab Assistant Phlebotomy (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXApril 17, 2018
I really do have to much to say about the job it was a okay job like the people there it is a good company to work for the pay is great they make working fun
Good resume builder/entry level job
Clinical Lab Scientist II (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 26, 2018
Decent pay and benefits; not much room for growth. Management could be more professional and fair. It is an easy job that is good to build your resume.
High Paced environment
Clinical Laboratory Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bedford, TXOctober 10, 2017
Long periods of time testing thousands of samples, followed by maintenance of instruments. I have learned how to work in a highly regulated environment. Co Workers are 100% hands on but managers are lacking some managerial skills and structure. Hardest part of my job is the lack of communication in between managers and supervisors on the floor. The most enjoyable part of the job is saving lives!
Cons
Short Breaks
over all this is good company to work
Lab. Technician/Specimen Technician III (Current Employee) –  Bedford TexasSeptember 19, 2017
Excellent company to work, not like to leave. Looking for another for only reduce to commute travelling time and distance. working 10 hour shift.Management is very nice polite very professional,don't see any fever moment
Pros
30 minute lunch break, they 4 different shift
Cons
this company is doing donor testing
On the way to bigger and better things
Clinical Lab Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 8, 2017
If you want to work for someone that really cares about there employers go work for CTS. If you like a lot of change and excitement CTS is for you they're just good people to work for
Pros
Schedule
Good starting job in lab setting
Clinical Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 29, 2017
Friendly environment. Moderate paced work, you know what duties you have to do and you only do what you are trained on. There are always co-workers willing to help with any questions.
Cons
Shift hours are during night
Technical Director Document Systems & Training (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXMarch 3, 2017
Great place to work and for continuous learning. Management practices fair. OSHA regulations followed. Fair salary.
Okay place to work, not very exciting overal an okay job
Clinical Lab Scientist II (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXJanuary 6, 2017
Not very challenging, all repetition. If you are looking for intellectual growth, this is not the job for you. As a CLS, the role is not very dynamic at all. It is often very boring. The pay is decent.
Pros
decent pay, ability to switch shifts with seniority, good benefits
Cons
boring, repetitive, not challenging
I love C.T.S
Clinical Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bedford, TXJanuary 3, 2017
This company help me grow so much. They always had something new to learn. I had great hours and the managers there was very nice. They are very understanding when it comes to family. They always challenge their employee's. They are great trainer's and they allow you to also lead when they know you are knowledgeable. The staff there are wonderful. Very small company so everyone is close. Very great place to work.
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  TexasFebruary 29, 2016
people are pretty much to themselves, don't talk much to each other
overall the job was ok...I liked it while it lasted. This is all I would like to say about this job...
Pros
ok place to work
Cons
ok place to work