Credence Management Solutions Employee Reviews

Empowerment
Flight Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Columbus, MSMay 15, 2019
What do I enjoy the most about the job? I like the fact that management let's you be free to make your own processes, manage your own schedule, and create best practices through teamwork and collaboration.
Pros
Flexibility, professionalism, and teamwork.
Fantastic Company - Fast Growth - Opportunities
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 10, 2019
I have felt empowered from my very first day working at Credence. As I have built trust through time, I have been given ample opportunities to learn and contribute to the organization in a variety of different ways.

Management is very open-minded and practices servant leadership. I strongly feel they operate ethically and communicate their approach to all levels. Program Managers are encouraged to visit sites and are given the authority to address and resolve problems at the lowest level.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience working for Credence.
Pros
401K - 3.5% match/no vesting period; small company feel; responsive support team; PTO
Cons
Nothing negative to state
A wonderful place to work with wonderful people
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAMay 9, 2019
I've worked here for a little over 6 months and from the moment I started, it's been pleasingly fast-paced. I love variety, and I get to do something different and learn something new almost every day. My favorite part of Credence is the people I work with. We are all dynamic and vibrant people who give over 100% to our work and our colleagues. I appreciate being part of a culture that recognizes excellence and gives back to its employee base.
Pros
great people, pay, recognition, variety of work
Satellite Employee Review
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  JB-MDL, New JerseyMay 9, 2019
I am a Full-Time Employee with Credence and I have worked for many companies in my past, and I must say Credence is the most oriented to employee Happiness and Benefits.

I do not work at HQ in VA, but from the Weekly Call in meetings and check-in calls from HQ Management, I still feel apart of the Team. The company offers a lot of benefits and continues to try and find ways to make them more affordable for its employees.

Of course nothing is perfect and you can always find something to complain about if you look hard enough, but so far I am pleased after 2 years. I have not seen it yet, but hopefully there is a chance for advancement in the Company.
Pros
Benefit Options, 401k Match, Educ Development
Cons
Semi-Monthly Pay
Supportive and Positive Workplace
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 8, 2019
Management is flexible, supportive, and not overbearing. Ambitious company with a positive corporate culture. Rewarding and challenging work. Good teamwork.
Pros
Compensation, Company Culture, Holiday and leave time
Cons
401K matching
Great Company to work for.
Real Property Inventory Support (Current Employee) –  NJMay 8, 2019
I was paid fairly for my skills. Benefits were good, workload was manageable. Management is responsive and open to employee input. The company is very sensitive to meeting customer expectations and very customer service oriented.
Overall, I am very grateful for the opportunities presented to me at Credence Management Solutions.
Pros
Salary, benefits, work environment, company culture
Cons
Contract employee.
Excellent company to work for.
SMXG Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hill AFB, UTApril 16, 2019
Great company to work for. HR department extremely helpful. Emails responded to within minutes. Management genuinely cares about employees. Monthly conference-call updates directly from CEO. Received performance bonus in the first 2 months of working there.

I have worked for several contracting companies over the past 42 years I have been in the workforce. Credence is hands-down (by far) the best contracting company I have ever worked for.
Sustainment Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAMarch 25, 2019
Productive workplace work life balance is good. co workers very knowledgeable. Management better than most. onboarding was seamless. HR very helpful. great place to work.
Pros
travel
Cons
healathcare
Just an average place to work.
TASK Lead for AMC (Former Employee) –  SAFBFebruary 11, 2019
Lack of supervision in taking care of employees will limit their growth in local market. Personal are treated like Pawns on a Chess board and just filling squares.
Contractor for USAF
Drawing Configuration Manager (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAFebruary 6, 2019
Tasked to review drawings down loaded via secure network (INTELINK) from 22 different sites that dissimulate information
for the US fighting force. Sites were located nationally and internationally gathering intelligence from USAF U2 aircraft, Satellite,
and drones. The drawings were edited by on-site engineering personnel and I was part of a team that that corrected and kept
secure files of electrical equipment drawings. The work was done on
site at the Warner Robins AF Base, also TDY to national and
international bases.
Pros
Job was interesting when there was work to be done.
Cons
Work invirement was unheathy done in old ware house in very small work space
Ardent Process follower and Energetic Team contributor
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) –  Quality Assurance Manager & PMO LeadJanuary 28, 2019
I wear several hats. Depending on the situation and assignment, my days are well planned in advance. I am a corporate resource who is pulled into Projects when it is required. Manage it or direct it or become a Project team member contributing to the success of the Project depending on the skills needed in the Project. Otherwise, I lead the newly formed PMO efforts and take care of the overall Quality processes for the company.
Pros
Inverted Triangle
Cons
Inflexibility
Unproductive time and effort.
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAJanuary 4, 2019
No clear objectives were given to new employees other than reading a Work Manual that had very little relevance to the tasks. Uncertain goals and objectives. Leadership very uninvolved.
Cons
Unfriendly work conditions
Poor Program Management
Foreign Military Sales Analyst (GS-9 equivalent) (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 3, 2019
My time at Credence was marred by the negative impersonal culture at the Pentagon mixed with inadequate program management. My reported concerns were dismissed and overlooked.
Company culture
Patient Safety Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAOctober 24, 2018
The company and its people are excellent at every level of the company. There are clear and open communications. Opportunities to share your talents/knowledge across the company. They support the employee's volunteer work as well. All around solid good company to work for/with.
ok
Patient Safety Quality Support Contractor (Current Employee) –  Travis AFB, CAJuly 6, 2018
It is ok. I do not feel my skills are being properly utilized. I do not feel like I am contributing to a society in a way that brings me fulfillment. I do beleive and support patient safety and I always have
Credence
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAJune 14, 2018
I have only been a art of the team for a short time but thus far I am pleased with management and my team. Information is forthcoming as needed and I anticipate learning more as time goes forward.
Pros
Working Remotely
Cons
Working Remotely
Project Manager, Pathway of CARE (PWoC) (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMarch 18, 2018
My experience with Credence was positive. My direct report manager is very supportive. New program was exciting and educational. Worked with very sharp people. Learned new aspects related to TBI.
Pros
Employee Recognition
get it in writing
IA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAFebruary 22, 2018
They will lie to you to your face to get you to work for less, and lie to you about requirements and lie to you about compensation adjustments. If its not in writing you should look for your next job
Pros
experience
Cons
underpaid
Great small business in big business world
Principal Cyber Threat Analyst (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 22, 2018
Very nice company with a low stress management style and provides competitive compensation and benefits to all employees. Has a very limited foot hold in Colorado Springs (Peterson AFB) as most business is based on contracts in DC/VA/MD and GA.
Poor Mid-Level Management
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAJanuary 29, 2018
I struggled with my mid-level management who was very unreliable and as a result, caused an unpredictable, and chaotic work environment. The issues were repeatedly reported to upper management; however, there was no improvement.