Credent Wealth Management

Working at Credent Wealth Management: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Growing company

Very exciting company to work at. We are growing and expanding. I see a lot of opportunities for promotion. My manager is helping me with a career plan which we review every 6 months. We work hard and have fun, there are great employees here. I see top managers talking and working with employees all the time. I’ve been here 4 years and I love it.

Great Culture

I was hired about 6 months ago and have found this to be the best company I have ever work for. We have weekly department meetings that are well planned and organized. I'm asked for input and encouraged to participate. The management team shares information weekly to all employees about the strategic plan, our quarterly goals, and more. They are also very engaging, fun and high energy. The company is growing very quickly with a lot of opportunity. I'm in a career track so I know what i need to do to achieve the next level of pay and responsibilities. I love the culture here.

Pros

Culture, benefits, management team, job security, new office

Cons

They discourage eating food at my desk

Credent Wealth Management insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

High Turnover with lack of concern from management

Applicant beware.Incredibly high turnover due to ineffective management, lack of concerns for employee well-being, and micromanagement from the top down. Great employees are being walked out the door for questioning policies and practices. The executive team uses antiquated methods of leadership. Christian-based organization so even if you do not practice the same religion you better have the same views as the executives. The company greatly lacks diversity and inclusion.Advice to Management: Support your staff and their decisions before they leave. Working in such close quarters with so many negative team members is toxic.

Pros

Able to get time on anyone's calendar including the CEO and great co-workers.

Cons

Incredibly high turnover due to ineffective management.

Great Management

The management at Credent is great. If you go to management it says between you and them and the issue will get resolved and they will have your back when needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credent Wealth Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits