Credit Adjustments, Inc Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Rehab Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 17, 2019
Upon arrival..iam able to eat breakfast in the lunch room.we also had a 30 min.window after 8am to get to work due to traffic. The management team was very nice and understanding.The hardest thing about the job was keeping the consumer happy at all times.The most enjoyable time was during the holidays.
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
high health care coverage.
Overall not bad
Student Loan Collector (Current Employee) –  Defiance, OHDecember 15, 2018
This job is what you make it. If you make it overtly stressful, then that is what it will be. If you take it day by day, it’s not half bad. This job is not for everyone. It’s fast paced, can be a stressful, and it’s a challenge. If you take the time to study and go over the material that you receive in training every night, you will do fine. Benefits used to be nearly unaffordable but at beginning of the year, there will be changes tothe health insurance that will make it affordable, free short term disability, pet insurance better health insurance coverage (80-20) and much more. Management seems to be working on making the work environment more manageable and the managers I’ve personally come in contact with have been very knowledgeable. All in all my experience with the company has been a good one.
Pros
Pay, healthcare, shift hours
Cons
Stress, goals to reach
Terrible place to work
Student loan debt collector (Former Employee) –  Defiance, OHDecember 4, 2018
This place is extremely sketchy. I planned & submitted for a vacation 3 months in advance, which was accepted, second day of my vacation I receive a call stating I have zero vacation hours so they’re terminating my employment. SHADY. Nothing you do is ever good enough for this company, all systems will be down for weeks and we will still be expected to hit our nearly impossible goals & after you don’t hit your goal 3 times, you receive a warning after that you receive a second warning. After that you’re terminated. No one in that place knows what they’re doing, so many misinformed supervisors and managers. The benefits SUCK. Coverage is awful and it’s way to expensive. It was $800 a month for health care for my family of three. If you don’t hit your monthly goal of rehabs which is a program we were supposed to push for, you don’t get recognized what’s so ever, even if you’re getting a ton of other resolutions. There’s a ton of very petty high school mentality employees here, catty snobby and gossipy & nothing is done about it. A collector had plans to cut another collectors break lines and absolutely no punishments were even discussed. The hours suck, unless you’re getting 20-30 rehabs a month, you’ll never be considered to work 8-5. You’ll be stuck on 10-7 4 days a week or 10-9 4 days a week. There’s no job security what’s so ever. You get 5 occurrences, and in your first year you receive 8 hours of vacation on the 1st or every month if you get stuck in traffic and are literally a minute past your grace period, that’s a full occurrence. Your children are sick? Oh well, find  more... a baby sitter who will accept sick children or take a full occurrence because they don’t accept doctors notes as a valid excuse. Everything about this establishment is shady, you’ll never know if you’re going to keep your job or not, even if you are doing a good job on the floor. HR is extremely lazy, especially the one that’s in charge of Attendence. We’re told to keep track of our available/used occurrences and available/used vacation time but if a bump in the road happens, we’re told we’re lying because it’s “not in the system” like my vacation time I was supposed to have & if you ask how many occurrences or vacation hours you have they either will not reply or tell you to figure it out and keep track. I loved my job at first, I got a $1 raise in my first month but after that first month I realized just how awful this establishment is. I will not ever recommend credit adjustments or have anything good to say about them or their shady behavior.  less
Although very stressful, Great pay& Great hours!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Defiance, OHNovember 18, 2018
Great hours, Great pay, however it is a very stressful environment to have to work in. There is a lot of material to cover in a very short amount of time and your expected to catch on in a hurry and jump in running. The company does not take the needed time to train the Management in the necessary manor they should for the importance of the position. Some the Managers were not at all personable., especially when it came time for them to communicate with the Client or the Customer Service Representatives.
Pros
Great pay, Great hours, Great work experience.
Cons
Management had No idea what they were doing and needed to be trained properly for the position.
Very busy , great co-workers
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZSeptember 25, 2018
I love working at CAI. I love office work. The data entry is easy to do on computer system, I also do the filing . Everyday there is work to do..especially the filing. I do not go to the office everyday but 2 to 3 times per week. I don't plan on leaving CAI, but I really need a 2nd job part time.e or full time, I can work my schedule with CAI around my new job scheduling, No problem.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not enough work time
Worse than college
Debt collector (Former Employee) –  Defiance, OHSeptember 19, 2018
The amount of tests we had to take was rediculous also, they were 4-5 pages long, all written out answers, in detail. You had 4 supervisors and some wanted different answers from you than others. Confusing the entire training class, constantly frustrated and the supervisors treat you badly! I called off one day and never went back. I would never recomend this place to anyone. Just go back to school like I did!
Also, I told the woman that interviewed me 3 TIMES BEFORE I was even hired I would need time off for my wedding which still would have been in my 90 days. She assured me I would be fine. Few weeks later I asked her about it and she claimed she had no record of me ever telling her so I would have to use the occurrences. NOT OKAY!!!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
One of the only pros of this company was the pay.
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Defiance, OHSeptember 4, 2018
Insurance is expensive, they rarely hire for 8-5 so you will have to work 10-7 or 12-9. That schedule made it hard to have a life outside of work. It was nice to receive holiday pay and most weekends off.
Fast paced enjoyable environment.
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 27, 2018
Meet lots of great people.
Great pay rate.
Have weekends off.
Management is good.
Fast paced, if you work hard, the work day flies by.
Management is always looking for ways to boost morale, like ice cream socials at lunch time.
Cons
Health insurance packages are not good. They answer to the department of Ed, so what they say goes.
Stressful and Not Worth It
Student Loan Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  Defiance, OHJune 23, 2018
The money is good, but policies are always changing. Which is fine, but they way they treat their employees is not; especially those who have mental issues.
Pros
Good Money
Cons
Healthcare, the way they treat everyone
Was like working in a prison
Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Defiance, OHApril 9, 2018
You were not allowed to speak with anyone not allowed to get up to go to the bathroom unless break time. Boss liked to yell while everyone was on the phone. Not a nice environment at the time
It's okay
ED Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  Defiance, OHFebruary 11, 2018
An okay job to get experience with dealing with customers and negotiating. Pay is good, two ten minute breaks and an hour lunch, other collectors are fun to work with.
Pros
Pay, Hour lunch
Cons
Poor training, unreasonable goals
Family Feel
Subcontractor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 3, 2018
Privately owned company. Small business appeal with large growth. Work hard, follow the rules and you will be rewarded. Superb management team and ownership group.
Personal experience
Onbase administrator (Current Employee) –  Defiance, OHDecember 16, 2017
Didn't agree with management on multiple things which lead to me walking out. Biggest issue that wasn't with management was my salary pay as a skilled trade where general collectors using a program i managed by soley was lower.
Decent job
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Defiance, OHNovember 14, 2017
Company takes pride in collecting with respect. Good hours and benefits. Friendly and clean environment, staff willing to help. Constant changes making inconsistencies.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Constant changes
Fun place to work
Rehabilitation Department Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GA1October 12, 2017
The company closed its location in Georgia otherwise i would still be there. I cant speak to the environment at the other office locations. I was responsible for outbound and inbound calls, providing guidance and switch calls to employees. Verifying payment information and processing payments. Assist in ongoing training opportunities.
Pros
paid time off
Cons
getting laid off
Friendly Staff
Bi-Lingual Student Loan Debt Collector/Operations (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 28, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with. Great people in management. They had great benefits and my overall experience there was positive. It got stressful at times but then again what job doesn't?
Pros
Benefits, Friendly Staff
Run! Don't do It!
Other (Former Employee) –  Defiance, OHJune 30, 2017
Management is about making sure their family has a job at any cost. Pay is low, even after you have been there. Benefits are subpar, you have to pay for your own Short term disability, and no 401k match. Open environment, and high turnover. Nothing you do is ever good enough. Rules apply to some, not all. Stay away!
Pros
8-5 Only
Cons
Benefits, Restrictions, Working Conditions
Stable pay and hours
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Defiance, OHMay 18, 2017
Job was fun because of who was in my dept. You don't move up much in pay or position. Our dept had a position open up and a new person was hired from outside our department. It had a lot of turn around.
Pros
stable hours
Cons
Didn't consider employees from the same dept for moving up. Managers played favorites.
Great pay, great friends, but let's be real.
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHApril 4, 2017
$20.25 an hour at the Manchester, NH office! No great health/dental/401k benefits. No tuition reimbursement. Job security not so great, but they haven't laid off anyone yet. Hour lunches are a plus. Shifts are usually two nights (12pm-9pm) ,
3 days (8am-5pm) 2 weeks vacation time after a year of employment.
Pros
1hr lunches, $20.25hr, full time only
Cons
no flexibility, no benefits.
Seemed to try to get ride of employees fast.
Dept of Education Collector (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYJanuary 17, 2017
After about 6 months of working there the staff seemed to try and get ride of employees in a sketchy way. Saying one thing and doing another, trying to be secretive about things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Adjustments, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Credit Adjustments, Inc Reviews by Location