Credit Associates

Credit Associates Employee Reviews

United States9 reviews
The over hired many of us, and let many of us go before we had the chance to prove ourselves and hit the goals that they have asked of us. Also, they did not fairly compensate us once we left.
Pros
free lunches Monday and Tuesday, great training
Cons
Direct manager was unhelpful, was not compensated for my sales when I was let go.
It was okay but you have to be strong you have to work with people try to get them on payments you have to sue some of them it's not an easy job at all
9 years I gave this company. I was "prmoted" to manage the legal dept only to continue administrative duties AND run the Legal dept with no additional pay. Blantant favoritism, policies and procedures constantly change, managment not there 8 hours in a day. Again, blantant favoritism regardless of how good of a worker you are. "Promotions and raises rarely based on acheivements. I did have a hearing against this businesss and won my unemployment insurance.
Pros
small office, 6 employes
Cons
favoritism, no consistant policies and procedures
A typical day consist of calling 100 plus people a day. You only leave your cubicle to go to the bathroom or take lunch. Did not enjoy trying to collect debt from people that had no way to pay and then garnishing there wages.
Pros
Managment is good
Cons
Trying to take peoples money that have no way to pay.
was a decent starter job or someone looking for just a job to get them buy not a long term place, the employees there were great easy going and had lots of laughs, the context of the job is something else not a right fit for everyone, i definently think employees are under paid there for what they have to go through and deal with in a day. overall a decent place
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
The team is knowledgeable and extremely helpful! They are fair, locally owned, and down to earth. Understanding and real. You know what your expectations are as an employee and you have so many resources to help get you to your full potential. You will not find a better team and a better boss to work for! Positive work environment!
Pros
Teamwork! Advancement opportunities!
Cons
This is a all day sit down job. Most everyone there is nice However the atmosphere in the place is a bit tight.
There are very busy days and then the slow with nothing to do days.

There is no standard training available only the instructions from 3 different individuals.

Beware the Medical cost is high.......
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Poor and contradicting training
The camaraderie among the team make it very easy to come to work every day. I will say that the hardest par of the job would be sitting for long stretches at a time. The most enjoyable part of the job was creating solutions for and working with a wide variety of people every day.
Pros
Off early every other Friday
Cons
Long hours sitting!
This job is one that's not for everyone sitting on the phone all day dialing out is somewhat difficult when people constantly hang up however, I have learned a lot from this job as it taught me how to be patient and take control of conversations with people.