Credit Control LLC

Credit Control LLC Employee Reviews

United States92 reviews
The management could be better and more receptive to employees input. Bonus structure changes when too many people achieve the set goal. Abuse of power is at a all time high. Seasoned employees are messy and receive no reprimand for how they greet and treat newer members.
Pros
Set schedule
Cons
Management is horrible.
Lies about bonus and looks to discredit accounts from your production numbers. Company will change rule on account owner ships to benefit company. Over bad experience!
Pros
Credit control is a decent company to work for if you're just starting in a call center. Management can sometimes be immature but overall has a great work life balance especially if you have kids. Just stay to yourself and do your work and go home.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
DON'T WORK FOR THEM!!!!! You will not make the money they promise you. Negative atmosphere. One of the managers thinks he's Gods gift to collections. In reality he's nothing...
Cons
Hours are good, could be better training. there is no culture there, management micro manages the wrong people and others get to do whatever they want
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
The company is a great company to work for. Management is flexible, understanding, and just a relaxed environment. Training is great and if you have questions, they do answer you. If you needed one on one coaching, they do that as well. Over all a great job, getting promoted takes time and you have to show your worth. They provide health insurance, biweekly pay, and sometimes provide lunch.
Pros
Health Insurance, Biweekly pay, commission
Cons
Very little favoritism, leniency
would not recommend it to anyone bad management poor training company just does not care about you as a person there is not much more I can say about the company
Me working there it was a great experience they are amazing and want to see you succeed. they care about you as a person and are always there to help it's a clean safe place to be and grow in this company i give it 5 Starr's
good place to work and fun. went to work ever day and on time. manage 12 to 15 people. immediate supervisor was helpful. and commission was good. great place to work.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
health care was not good
I was with them for a year but that was only because I was pregnant and starting my own business. This company shows extreme favoritism to the older employees and have rigged the system so the same agents were always top collectors. They would get extremely high dollar accounts while others got low balance accounts with low commission rates. Some people are micromanaged while others barely do work and aren’t held accountable just because of the time they’ve been with the company.
This company is NOT a good company to work for if you expect to be appreciated for the overwhelming load of work they put on you, or to be moved up in anyway. The management is very biased and there are strong employee management cliques, it's hard to move up in this environment. Favoritism is definitely first at this job.
My company as a whole is amazing. They are all about doing the right thing, getting tasks done & making sure everybody is satisfied with them. We work as a team to get the job done, we are also a helping hand for one another
This has been the WORST place I have EVER worked EVER. Management suck very rude they dont know how to talk to employee's and they show alot of favor if they like you if they dont your invisible!!!!! STAY AWAY DON'T APPLY YOU WILL HATE IT!!!!
This place is absolutely crazy. One manager will tell you one thing and another manager will tell you completely different. The director doesn’t care or listen to employees feed back
Managers show great respect for employees; no micro-managing, understanding of life outside of work...it's one of the best places I have ever worked. Of course, as with anything, there are some downsides but they do not outweigh the pluses of this particular branch on the Oldsmar/Tampa border.
Pros
the culture
Cons
the pay
This is a great entry level position. No job security, fast turnover rate. Managers have a superiority complex. Chances for a raise are slim to non, unless you are favored.
Not a good place to work if you have a heart. I wouldn't want my worst enemies sister's mother working for a company like this. Never in my life have I worked somewhere where they asked me to do the tasks I completed here.
This company is ok to work for. They care about you as a person individually more then most do. However, the pay, benefits and the actual work load is horrible. For single family no kids to two which whom are married and both work you pay $1,000 a month in insurance between all three offered and the coverage itself is terrible. They don't pay you the amount they say they are going to either in terms of the bonus structure and like most companies there are a lot of favoritism except in this case, the favorites are the ones who bonus. I wouldn't recommend working here.
Worked there a little over 2 years, for most part very good working environment, collections can be tough but some of the co-workers I had made work there a little easier
Got hired in October and for the first few weeks I was the only new person so they had me sit next to different people all day everyday I didn't mind it got to meet new people and made the time go by faster then on my third week got training and they separated us from the more experienced ones and we kept getting the run around on when we would get to sit out on the floor. 2 months was the total time we were alone not getting any help we would get inbounds that would hang up on us all the time and they gave a goal that we couldn't reach and it got stressful and then we were were told by our third month being there if we didn't reach goal we would get our pay cut to 10.88 an hour this place isnt worth the time they work you like no other
i spent 8 years with Credit Control. i enjoyed my time there. Family oriented company. The company is growing and taking on more clients, and in multiple different states.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Control LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7