Credit First National Association

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

Encouraging managenent

Most supervisors and upper management are so encouraging and help you be able to succeed. All of the tools you need to get through the day are provided. The job its self is like any other call center, you have bad and good customers, but its so easy to take a second to breathe. Allows you to be very independent. Quarterly bonuses and PTO help encourage you to meet monthly metrics. They're extremely lenient with using pto (you even get some to use almost immediately from being hired), but once that runs out, if you don't qualify for fmla you pretty much have to hope there's nothing you need to handle put side of work hours because you get occurances and after so many your job becomes at risk.

Cons

Flexibility.

Credit Specialist

Do not apply. Management lies and come up with dumb ideas. These "brilliant" ideas make the job more difficult for the workers, infurrate/alienate customers, and cost the company millions of dollars. Lastly, if somehow you are still thinking about a job there, the building is a breeding ground for COVID due to there being no windows that open and terrible ventilation system.

Pros

None for this position

Cons

Too many to list

Management is wishy washy. Too many changes. Not Vovid-19 safe. Should offer work at home, but don't. Always changing quality score so you can't succeed.

Pros

Recognitions

Cons

Work Ethic

Worst Place

Work-life balanceThis company is not the best place to work.OverallNot even worth your time.not worth it run as fast as you can they sugar coat until your in the door Don’t be fooled. Training terrible management terrible co workers are nice but no one is willing to lend a hand

It's not the same.

Used to have a great culture and was a wonderful place to work now it's a place where no one feels secure with their future and no idea what's coming next.

Company cares more about customers than employees

When I first started, I was super excited and looked forward to working each day. It was great at first, but there's no possible way to advance, even if you're great at your job. If there's no room for it, you don't get promoted. My entire view of the company changed with the Covid-19 pandemic. A team member tested positive and the building partially closed for two days. Still not feeling safe, we were forced to use our entire PTO if we wanted to stay home. It showed the company's true colors and don't care about their employees.

Very team oriented workplace.

Availability for advancement. Cafeteria on site. Clean facility. Great location. Competitive staff iniciatives. Dont get stuck by trains nearby! No dresscode!

Small call center with several areas of opportunity.

Need to hire more help and pay better , training needs to be revamped. More opportunities need to be given for internal advancement promoting from within is it happening there

A great job with decent pay, very easy

I worked here for 4 years starting out as a customer service representative and then working as a recovery specialist. I enjoyed working here and the co-workers were very easy to get along with. I do think management needed to be a bit better and explain things more when big changes would happen. Once i worked as a recovery specialist it was a bit different, the job was easier but a lot more competitive. It required a lot of time doing outbound calls hoping to get payment from customers and that's where the competitive part came in. Co-workers would try to take payments away from each other. Overall though the job was very easy. You would also get huge discounts for tires and other maintenance items at Firestone/Bridgestone stores. I do recommend working here, its a decent company and if you can sit for long periods of time it can be a decent form of income.

Pros

easy job, set schedule, free meals periodically

Cons

repetitive work, irate customers on the phone, competitive

A great job with decent pay, very easy

Pros

easy job, set schedule, free meals periodically

Cons

repetitive work, irate customers on the phone, competitive

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Credit First National Association?

Its A job

No really bad things no really good things oh except yearly bonus but only for certain departments. My specific department was amazing but other departments are average. People complained like most jobs but my job was secure and flexible I just grew out position and needed a full time job.

Bad Experience

Working at CFNA opened my eyes to how collections was. The management didn't care if you were only getting voicemails all day, they never adjusted any queue so that you actually collected money from customers.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Boring, bad management

best part of day would be going home

I was there for a little over a year. I had multiple interviews that I nailed to become a manger and they actually gave me the position and then two weeks later took it away because other people in the office heard about it and were jealous. Then upper management would target the ones they don’t like and continually tell us our work wasn’t good enough when we were well above office average. Management would often butt into our phone calls and tell us how to handle a call even if we were doing fine with it ourselves.

Pros

A new skill

Cons

Shifts constantly changing and they constantly moved teams around, it was never consistent, Strict breaks can’t even come back 1 minute late, Extremely “clicky” almost like high school, Management is childish, No one is on the same page.

I love working here

Well I have only been here for three weeks but the training is amazing the place is new and updated the wages are competitive we can bonus every month everyone is so nice i had barley any confidence i was going to excell in this job but with the training we had a competition to see who collects the most and i WON i had no previous experience and i feel so good about doing this job great place to work

Pros

Breaks, Bonuses, Great Training, Good Pay

always feed us

the rapport with the customer, helping my peer and management when need. the hardest part of the job was not being able to help customers that we're gone thru life changing situations

Pros

the training

Fast Paced environment

The environment is fast paced. The management is excellent. The hours are good. The training is very good. The pay is okay could be better. The hours are good.

Pros

Cons

Pay

Great place to work.

CNFA is a wonderful company, that provides career advancement if you work hard & have a positive attitude. Great salary, benefits, time off & so many more incentives. Competative bonus structure as well.

Pros

Bonuses, time off, great salary, promotions from within, gym, benefits, brand new work area & much more!

Credit First National

Great place to work! Supportive staff and management! Discounts offered to use any of the Firestone Brand services: tires, maintence, etc. Great benefits!

Pros

great work environment

Cons

Not a loyal company , no advancement possibilities

At first, the company management was very supportive and looked for ways to support your growth. Gradually new management took over which resulted in repositioning of jobs, lack of advancement and little recognition of work. No consideration given for seniority, in fact the long term employees were 'forced' out in preference for new younger staff.

Pros

Flexible hours, paid personal and vacation time along with paid holidays

Cons

No consideration given for work or seniority

CFNA is a nice place to work

CFNA is a fairly easy place to work. Lots of flexibility to manage myself, flexible hours, business-casual dress code, free parking, and they pay well.

trying hard to improve

New CEO trying hard to improve the culture at the company. New paint and remodeling is long overdue. The people I work with are like family. The culture could be less stressful, but lots of opportunities here.

Pros

remodeling is great

Cons

work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit First National Association. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Credit First National Association Reviews by Location