Credit Suisse
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Credit Suisse Employee Reviews

United States794 reviews
I was able to work from home at times. Sometimes management didn't really care about you. It was a pretty cold environment. I did not have to work much overtime.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
management
Very performance orientated. Always wanting to reinvent the wheel. Like to hire bright and smart college leavers. Salary is not competitive compared to other companies in the same industry.
Really enjoyed my experience at Credit Suisse mostly due to the common culture in the company of mutual respect, focus on diversity, inclusion and innovation.
I have not worked there in 20 years so it is difficult for me to say to much that is relevant . Therefore, I loved my experience at Credit Suisse , but I cannot speak of it in the present day.
CS is great place to work with great work environments. Corporation allow work life balance with WFH option.
I am with CS for almost 14 years with multiple positions in different teams and always had great support from team members and management. CS offer lots of in house training opportunities to improve your professional skills.

Over all great place to work and grow.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
After working at CS, I understood what it meant to be a Company Man. Your job is your job but you truly own your work, and it is viewed as a reflection of you.
Nice place to work that values team work and innovation. low on salary scale but good work life balance. Good managment and the work place is a bit of a government type of organisation but a great management culture.
Excellent
Very good

I really like it

I think it is great

I have always though it was a good firm

It has been around a long time

We do great business in Houston

We do great business in oil and gas

We do great business globally
Good place to work. People are professional and helpful. Work is flexible and inclusive. Learned a lot and had opportunities for mobility and promotions.
Credit Suisse employs, with few exceptions, intelligent and decent people. The rub is that the company has been cutting costs, and groups entirely, for several years. Compensation increases are minimal, as are opportunities to gain responsibility. In such an non-confrontational environment, this difficulty to grow will be obscured by glowing reviews and unfilled promises.
A positive environment with a focus on Diversity and inclusion. Appreciated the global structure and exposure as an opportunity to grow. The Swiss culture is unique and a very positive experience
very friendly and workplace culture enjoyable, very good knowledge, always payable hard work and professionalism at the work stage, I always learned how to manage hard project and get everything on the time.
Beautiful new building, top notch staff and very good benefits from the start. Work is demanding and very little time to get to know your co-workers. Great location in the Triangle.
Great place to work; provided with tools and resources to managed challenges of work; always felt job was stimulating and enjoyed coming to work; if only management would get out of its own way CS would be very successful.
Pros
incredibly progressive bank in terms of diversity; work/life balance and flexible schedule.
Cons
Management doesn't necessarily practice what it preaches in its glossy marketing ads., Just read the latest headlines.
Good job security but limited growth opportunities. Relatively low pay. Questionable outlook for company. Facilities are not conducive to productivity.
It is like any other European financial institution that the head in Europe is in charge of the overall decision making. Those decisions may not be timely or even suitable to the US.

Work may be crazy but enjoy when you can. It's located at one of the best neighborhood in New York!
working at Credit Suisse is a fun place to work friendly guest and co workers. everyone help you get though the day as a team and if your ever over whelmed you know toy have you team to support you
Credit Suisse aspires to be employee/family friendly, however, a myriad of systems and a lack of experienced personnel create a good amount of confusion, especially in areas such as Finance. Expect long hours. Managers say that they don't require face time, but they do. IT set-up is extremely challenging with new employee systems set-up requiring several approvals for each system. Managers can expect to sign off on over a hundred approvals for one employee in less than a week.
great place to work. global bank with business in all major regional hubs. transformation from heavy investment banking reliance to majority wealth management business
Pros
global bank, great reputation
Cons
cost savings (layoffs) in focus instead of focus on innovative services and solutions for clients
Great place to work. Internal mobility and career advancement encouraged and supported. Superior management and compensation at market rates. Low turnover rates with employees.
Not a people-friendly work environment. No one cares about your growth, or your potential. The only thing that's important is this year's budget and profitability. Nothing else really matters.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Suisse. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

3.4Fairygodboss Score

46%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

62%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.