Crescent Heights Employee Reviews

Dont work here
Management (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 27, 2018
You are doing yourself a disservice. Unless you're related to the owners you won't get anywhere.

Nepotism and religious issues are rampant. Think twice.
Pros
Holidays
Cons
Management, nepotism
10,000 Santa Monica is a great place to work.
Manager (Current Employee) –  10,000 Santa MonicaDecember 20, 2017
Very happy here. I love the residents and my co-workers. People here take pride in their job and are passionate about delivering service excellence. I have learned a lot.
Great company to work for.
Associate Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 18, 2017
This was the best company that I have worked for. Great employees, provided exactly what I needed to advance my career to the next level. If they had not removed themselves from the Atlanta market I would definitely still be with them.
Cons
Left Atlanta area.
The worst
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  10000 Santa MonicaNovember 30, 2017
This place is so stressed, some manager dressing with ties make racism to the others employees, especially with their own race ,it's really stupid.
Company with great projects
House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLNovember 9, 2017
Working as a Housekeeper. After apartments were already fixed, the housekeeper team needs to clean to leave them ready to show up to the future buyers.
good work environment
maintenance tech (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 3, 2017
I would recommend crescent heights the benefits are nice ,work environment is good, we come in at 8 do and do our assigned sections of the grounds, after that my day would consist of doing work orders and what ever else would be needed from me to keep the property functioning properly ,the most enjoyable part was the people on the staff,
Pros
good environment
Truly a family environment
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 27, 2016
I have been with CH for three years. After working for the huge RE companies, Crescent Heights was a welcome change. Yes, it is run differently than the strictly third party management companies - but those differences are what create the culture, innovation, balance, and family atmosphere that result in employee satisfaction and growth. Every employee matters and can be heard. A previous review stated decisions can be inconsistent. That really just shows that they listen, learn, and make corrections when needed. I would rather have that then sticking to a policy or decision that was not good in the long run.

If you can deal with the changes and have the right attitude, you will be welcomed with open arms and supported. If you are willing to work hard, communicate, and provide value, this is the company for you. If you want an easy place to just punch the clock, this is not the place for you.
Pros
holidays, work life balance, management support
Cons
bulding sales, not enough properties in the South.
Long Term
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 21, 2016
Crescent Heights has been able to redefine itself because of its unique perspective and ability to evolve ahead of others. For a RE company there isn't a better group out there. They build the best and self manage its buildings. The company has created an environment of independence and excitement around all that it does. As a long term employee I have had the opportunity to see the company and its employees evolve. There isn't a better company in RE to work for and if you are willing to give everything you will get it back. The executive team is balanced, passionate and wiling to change.
Pros
Integrity, flexibility and unlimited opportunities
disappointingly leaderless
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  undisclosedApril 1, 2016
very inconsistent and disorganized, no training, little to no communication, no advocacy of management. poor direction. no oversight.
Pros
off for jewish holidays
Cons
inconsistent management decisions
CH Review
Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 3, 2016
Provided office and field support throughout the design and construction phases of a project. I have gained much knowledge and experience using technical techniques to keep project running smoothly with efficiency.
Great work life balance and good management
Project Accountant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 9, 2016
This is a very company, the work hours a very good and management are very respectful. My co- workers are enjoyable to work with and everyone get along with each other very well in my department.
Pros
Annual Lunch
Na
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 14, 2015
The property I worked at sold after 5 months of employment. I enjoyed my short time with the company. My experience with Crescent Heights was positive and professional.
Good company to work for.
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 17, 2012
Crescent Heights was a pleasure to work for. Family enviorment
Wonderful
Housekeeping/Server (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCApril 24, 2012
I truly miss working here. Your treated with genuine respect and helpful advice to improve your work qualities.
Pros
management with high morals and compassion !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crescent Heights. Our community is ready to answer.