Crescent Hotels & Resorts

Crescent Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA12 reviews
All business
The company itself is growing like crazy! It also has huge opportunity for advancement.
Official response from Crescent Hotels & Resorts
April 30, 2015
Thank you "General Manager!" Yes, we continue to grow and add great hotels and great people. We appreciate you taking the time to share with others that we are a great company to work for.

Sincerely,

Gustavo Serbia

Corporate Director of Human Resources

Crescent Hotels & Resorts

gserbia@chrco.com
job
Nice place to work. Good friendly people. It was good to know someone would help you if needed and not see it as a task. They always checked in to see if you needed help.
Decent entry job
Management seems to be all talk and no action when it comes to developing their employees. The idea of the company culture they push is good but doesn't often seem acted upon.
Great Company to work for
best company I have ever worked for. the experience of the management teams are almost unmatched. they care for the people that work for them and always check in to make sure every employee is comfortable in their position
Living Proof
This company truly promote from within and had given me so much opportunity to grow. Crescent is growing and I wish we can continue adapting the culture and values to the new properties.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Truly a great company
I really enjoyed working for Crescent and regret leaving the company. Great company, well organized, fun to work for. Made many lasting friends. Regret leaving the company.
Pros
Work Life balance
very good
Good Company to grow from...started out as a General Manager and was promoted 3 times.The company has gone through many changes and maybe has grown too fast but overall a good company to work for.
Pros
Grow
Cons
grew too fast
Poor corporate leadership that needs to be more supportive of property based leaders.
CEO does not support his management team with owners. Many property leaders are good people and very capable. Corporate leadership is cut-throat and are getting a bad reputation
Pros
Compensation and benefits
Cons
Poor company culture from the top
Great Experiene
Great experience. Sales leaders were rewarded for work done as well as maintaining balance of home/work. Great collaboration with other properties, was a positive expectation to assist in growing individual market share.
Pros
Growth potential
Cons
Na
No Recognition
The HR Department, all the way up to Corporate, is not proactive. The do not listen to their employees on site and try to cover up practices that aren't favored
Loved my Job
Unfortunately I was laid off as they are tearing down the hotel and rebuilding which will take 18 months. I am hoping to return to the hotel when it has been completed. I need a job in the meanwhile.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts
Fun work environment filled with lots of exciting opportunities to grow. There is always someone there to lend a helping hand and the management is totally approachable because they only care about doing the job right. Very approachable, friendly, and open-minded people.
Pros
Great opportunities for advancement.
Cons
Need better management.