CresCom Bank Employee Reviews

Run
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCOctober 16, 2019
Horrible Company. I didn’t know Racism was still a issue but I should have. They have clicks. What Company that is truly focused on driving the bus has clicks. If you are not part of the good ole boys club run!
Extremely unprofessional
CSR (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 5, 2019
If you’re looking for a company that cares about their employees, this is not the place for you.
No communication. No management guidance. Favoritism. High turn over due to poor work culture. No consistency in policies or back office. Management does not follow through. No 90 day, 6 month or annual review. No raise. Non flexible. No work-life balance. Poor training, only two days. Low pay. Unprofessional work environment mainly caused by managers.
I would giv this zero if i had option
Floater csr/ teller (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 29, 2019
I would not recommend anyone to
Work here. No career advancement, low pay, worse benefits, given false hopes to
Employees to fill the position in branch, false hope for career growth
Culture leaves a lot to be desired
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 21, 2019
Low wages , low morale, revolving door . Some people in deposit ops need to be fired for their poor attitude toward subordinates. Executive team out of touch with employees. The “Nice” culture is a joke and one of the worst people there was awarded for a “Nice” award” which was my breaking Point there leading me to realize bad behavior is rewarded ! No formal career advancement in place.
Alright place to work but no chance to advance!!!
Teller (Current Employee) –  NCMay 2, 2019
The employees are very over looked! One manager is terrible and needs to be reviewed! Absolutely no chance for advancement. Full time opens in 2 different places and part time employees want the job but they are completely over looked and someone from outside the bank is hired for that position instead. If the manager doesnt like you, she lets it be known. Very unprofessional! Bottom line if your looking for a career and want to move up in the company, Crescom is not the place for you. You will have a better chance at grocery stores or fast food restaurants than Crescom. More is wanted out of you everyday. With plenty of encouragement but no recognition.
Pros
Cons
No advancement, poor management, not appreciated for any kind of work.
No room for advancement
Customer Care Center (Former Employee) –  Whiteville, NCMarch 30, 2019
No room for advancement , low pay, micro management, stressful , don’t have a private life. It is a stationary job, only quick trips to the bathroom. Make sure you stay on time with your schedule.
Pros
Work for short term
Cons
Don’t stay long term, low pay, no advancement
Great financial institution to work for.
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCFebruary 14, 2019
Great customers and work environment. great employees and management. consistent training opportunities. The company has the products and services to allow their employees to serve their customers with ease and sell them the right product and service to fit almost any need without placing them in something that does not fit. Not a stressful environment. Very welcoming to the public and people of all ages. CresCom knows how to place the right people into the right positions so that you feel comfortable and at home like part of the "family".
Terrible Company. Would not reccoment anyone to work here.
TELLER/CSR (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 15, 2019
DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN! I witnessed lots and lots of compliance violations and things that are straight up illegal. This bank only cares about one thing. Money. They do not background check or drug test new employees (Probably because that costs them money) They have an extremely unprofessional staff. I went to orientation and training two months after I started. Training was for two days and very brief. They also put their employees in a very unsanitary hotel. Employees are not valued. Back office is extremely un-helpful and everyone you talk to will give you a different answer. They find loop holes to give you a higher title with no higher pay. I suggest you do not work OR bank here.
Cons
Poor training, Poor pay, Employees not valued
Mentally draining
Loan Servicing Specialist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCDecember 20, 2018
I would not recommend this company to anyone. They make promises about advancement and then take it back to keep you temporary so they do not have to pay the employee benefits. They also do not have certain policies in writing so it makes it difficult to follow, they don't have proper training, and the Greer office is overloaded with work because they don't have enough employees. They know this but will not fix the issue.
Pros
Mrs. Marsha in Servicing is awesome
Cons
Lack of people, training, and care of employees
Great
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCDecember 13, 2018
Great place to work, very friendly. Great HR department and branch managers. Great locations in North Carolina and South Carolina. Amazing people to work around and great work environment
High turnover
Teller (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 23, 2018
I had formerly worked at another bank in a teller position, but I moved to another city. Despite my previous experience and skills, Crescom hired me for several dollars less per hour than my pay at the other bank. Compared to the other bank, training was inferior. It was one week of shadowing and a two day class. The equipment was always malfunctioning and this slowed transaction time. There is an insecure work environment with very little teamwork. This is a one strike you're out job with very high turn over. If someone in management doesn't like you, they will find a way/ reason to replace you.
Pros
Good work schedule
Cons
Non competitive pay, high turnover
CresCom was a fun place to work
Part Time Teller (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, SCAugust 31, 2018
CresCom Bank was a great place to work it allowed you to think outside the box when it came to cross selling there products. It also allow you to interact with the community to help meet their banking needs.
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCAugust 15, 2018
Crescom is a good place to work. I’m just wanting something different as a career. Burned out within banking. Kids are in college and high school and just getting any something different.
Its an acquired taste
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Little River, SCApril 6, 2018
It depends on the day to give an exact review. Dealing with the public over the phone can be a challenge. You must be on best behavior to have customer trust and to be able to assist any needs.
Pros
Helping
Cons
Hmm
Good place
Mortgage Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 29, 2018
I enjoyed the people and the work culture at CresCom. They have a great comp plan for people getting started in the mortgage industry. I would recommend this as a great place to start your career, but you may eventually want to move to a company that pays a little more once you've established yourself in the industry.
Management only looking out for selves
Support (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 18, 2017
Bottom line is all that matters. Sell, sell, sell. Not enough support staff to handle all the front office people. Senior management is obviously planning a way to retire comfortably so they pay themselves very well while the rest of us are told there is no money available, we are maxed out for our position, but here is a visa gift card, thanks for all you do!! Training does not exist, just computer modules, many which do not even apply to my position. Communication is nonexistent. Management spends all their time in meetings, on retreats, off in exotic locations in seminars, while we are making money for them. Worst working environment I have ever worked in.
Pros
Zero
Cons
everything
Management Poor
Cash Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCNovember 17, 2017
Training was horrible. They gave me a book and told me to read it and apply. No hands on training. I was thrown in to drown. I went to management and informed her I needed additional training and was not given it.
benefits
Cons
training horrible
Lack of knowledge in the mortgage department
Sr. Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCSeptember 12, 2017
If you consider handing someone a book and telling them if you have any questions, to look in there for the answers training...then it's a good place to work. Management doesn't take the time to want to help and thinks that you should know everything,
Pros
Celebrated birthdays once a month
Cons
Managment, excessive overtime
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little River, SCJune 21, 2017
Great place to learn and grow. Really enjoyed working for a community bank.
A typical day at work included handling customer issues on accounts such as overdrafts, fraud, and issuing new debit cards.
horrible experience
Electronic Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 20, 2017
There was no job training and I was let go after I made the first mistake-I worked for another bank prior and was in training for over a month. the pay was mediocre and there was no job advancement opportunities. Management seemed to hold me in utter contempt. Thee department I worked in did have a good since of camaraderie, but that was really the only benefit. The technology they used was primitive and not in line with other banks.
Pros
actually getting an hour lunch break
Cons
low pay, no training, bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CresCom Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4