Crest Foods Co., Inc.

Crest Foods Co., Inc. Employee Reviews

Crest has been one of the best jobs i've held so far. It was pretty easy to accomplish everything my boss asked of me after i walked the store a couple times.
Cool place to work
It is a very laid back place to work. My manager Misty is super cool and professional. I had some pretty cool co workers as well. It's a fast pace environment.
Great people great place to work, builds character and makes you who you are!
Great place to work loved the environment the pay and the hours. I would highly recommend working here for experience and for a retirement work for your future.
Pros
People are great works great
Cons
Hard sometimes, can be hard to learn
My experience at Crest Foods
What i learned from this job is that is all about the hard work you put in. I learned that it's all about team work, and no employer is left behind. Nothing makes the job hard unless you make it hard for yourself.
Very fun people to work with
I love working with positive people and our great managers, if i we're to have alot on my aisle some days they would come and help but someday they would leave me to do it alone in I would leave very late in I have a son that I have to get to at a certain time so that is another reason why I'm looking for a new job they do not respect my wishes as a respectful employee, but the hardest part of my job is breaking down pallets and lifting heavy items ,the man at my job expect women to do it all.
Cons
Favoritism
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
It's a job
Its a fast paced job they us you when you are in training for one week and i highly do not reccomend crest foods. Because I'm a tall man the supervisor told the temp agency that i am not right fit i am upset and disappointed in this company no one didnt turn me down and stabbed me in any company like Crest foods they use you when they need you in the training
Main manager was someone to relate to
The main manager was a great and reliable. he was someone you could relate to for being a sports man and an equally great manager. If given a chance I would go back and work for crest again
Pros
Friendly and helpful
Cons
Always busy
It's a job
A typical day consists of at least thirty minutes in one place, doing repetitive motions. Some lines consist of two stations or more, some require you to stay in one spot the entire shift. At each station on your assigned line, you spend half of an hour doing whatever line component you are responsible for. Often times you work with people who are incredibly difficult to get along with. This job is physically demanding. Lifting, at times, upwards of twenty pounds, standing for long periods of time, bending and twisting continuously.
Breaks are every two and a half hours. One, at 5:30 for thirty minutes, the second at 8:40 for twenty minutes.

On second shift the supervisors are at times tough, but usually fair. The head supervisor will often take your concerns into consideration, and is willing to listen.
Pros
Fair supervisor (2nd shift)
Cons
Messy, repetitive, physically demanding, coworkers, speed
boring maintainence
I was a maintainence intern and the point of the whole thing was for me to learn the trade but in my three month internship I was given tools on week 5 and they were taken to give to a new hire by week 7. utter waste of time to try and learn.
Fast pace work. Kept busy all day. Great benefits. 3 shifts available
Crest Foods is a fast paced working enviornment. For a factory job, they pay very well. At Crest their is definitely opportunity to excel and with that, pay increases. Crest also offers great insurance such as Health, dental, life, short term/long term accident coverage and 401k. Upper management keeps employees in mind without a doubt. You won't find another factory as great as Crest to work for.
productive and fun
I find that Crest is a fun place to work and I get along with my co-workers. I will miss working there but I have to move on to better myself or I will always wonde... what if..
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
expensive healthcare
Good place to work.
This is a good place to work whether you are just starting out in the work force or are looking for something different. It atmosphere can be relaxed or stressful depending on what you do there. There are opportunities for advancement. They have the college program, they have Raffles and fundraisers for a special fund they keep for employees and their families who have expensive health problems or get in trouble financially. They also have a free 24/7 onsite gym. This company has a lot to offer lots of different people. There are also annual raises.
Pros
Annual raises, onsite gym, two bonuses per year, health, life, and dental insurance.
Cons
Limited time off.
i do not recommend crest foods
crest foods under pays emloyee's, there benifit's are poor unless you have a management job. crestfoods healthcare is becomeing more expensive. mangement is poor and doesn't care about employees.
Cons
healthcare and mangement
There was always drama within the staff
No one was ever happy, no one ever wanted to show up and do their job. There was hardly ever any opportunities to move up unless someone retired. The labor was hard for the amount of pay recieved
Great atmosphere and people.
I love the atmosphere and people who are in production, however the QA department has never been fully staffed. We cannot keep people for the simple fact that the people they hire to be supervisors are not qualified and have little to no experience. Little chance for advancement within certain departments. It's all in who you know, not how hard you work. They want to squeeze everything they can get from you on a work stand point, but dont want to pay you for it. Benefits and bonuses are great, but when you're not paid like you should be, I feel like it should be a given.
Pros
Bonuses and company dinners
Cons
Vision, pay, overtime in small departments.
Fast Paced
Line Operators consist of hard work and responsibility, not a job for everyone but if you love a fast paced environment then youll like it. Some people consider their jobs there as a work out, which is great. Ive loved ever single one of my supervisors, although when changing shifts felt like I was treated a little different by the previous supervisors. Hardest part of the job, is just having patience. Just have to tell yourself, youre not taking work home with you its just another day. Some product don't run as good as others, but youll have that. Over all you can enjoy any job its what you make of it.
Great job.
It was a great job. The managers listen to your needs, they place you were you are great at and request. The work its self was quick but easy. I would most definitely recommend this job to anyone.
Good place to work and room for advancement
Very good place to work with a lot of benefits and incentive pay and a lot of give-aways and free meals. Very friendly staff. The only draw back is it is a very fast paced work environment. Other than that the incentive pay, give-aways, and free meals was worth it. They also had good insurance and 401k.
Pros
Benefits, incentive pay, etc. Very friendly staff
Cons
Very fast paced
Overall a pretty decent place to work.
The work kinda verys from day to day, some days are slow and relaxed and other can be pretty stressful (a lot of repetitive motions). The surpervisers are easy to get along with. Not much room to move up through the company though.
Pros
Pay is decent.
Cons
Not much room to move up.
ok
it was a factory and didn't care that kind of work.came home every night smell reall bad. very clicky bunch. hard work. I didn't like the 10 hours. mangment suck. been away from there now over 26 years. went in to medical
Pros
free food
smell
Summer Work
I worked at Crest Foods for a summer. I enjoyed the atmosphere. I only had a few problems with a coworker, but that was settled eventually. Many people come in and out because they can't handle the work. It's easy work. I worked at the Carlin warehouse. All you gotta do is put packaged food in boxes. Down side is waking up in the morning to start work at 6AM.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crest Foods Co., Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.