Crest View Senior Communities Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Unprofessional
Operations (Current Employee) –  Columbia Heights, MNMay 23, 2018
The work enviornment is very unprofessional. There are minimal if any policies and procedures in placed. Of the ones that are in placed, there is minimal enforcement therefore no accountability. The culture is whatever the CEO says.
Pros
Compensation is competitive
Cons
leave your integrity at the door, they don't appreciate nor want it
Same Pace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  New Lisbon, WIApril 6, 2017
Everything blurred together after so long, it was the same exact thing everyday. My favorite part was building relationships with all of the residents at Crest View
Pros
Residents
Cons
Got boring
productive work place
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbia Heights, MNMarch 14, 2017
at crest view its like home the patience there are so nice and loving and so was my co-workers we were like a big happy family we all worked as a team to get the job done and made sure it stayed done there wasn't a task we couldn't complete but on thing about the job was we always had low staff so u always had to come in no matter what
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
short staff
Do not work here
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia Heights, MNFebruary 8, 2016
I am working here right now, and this place is a joke. We are constantly short staffed, and and when we do have full staff, someone is pulled to work on another floor. Some floors need more staff because of how difficult the floor is.
One time, I almost quit on the spot because I didn't agree to work extra hours. The supervisor asked me if I was willing to work a couple extra hours until they can find someone to come in. I don't have reliable transportation, and had to call someone. I said I would let them know in like 2 minutes, and the supervisor immediately said I should be able to work extra hours because I don't have any kids. I'm a full time student, and have another job at another place. Some of the supervisors are very rude, and don't care if you have a life outside of Crest View.
If you don't have kids, another job, and absolutely no other commitments in you life, go ahead and apply! If not, I would say find another place to work.
Very nice staff, caring culture
nurse (Current Employee) –  Columbia Heights, MNDecember 1, 2015
The staff is very friendly and has a family-like feel. Management gives good communication to floor staff. The residents seem very happy and well taken care of.

The building is old, and resources aren't as plentiful as at a bigger company. This is to be expected though of a smaller, non-profit organization.

Overall, it is a nice place to work.
Pros
Friendly staff, family-like feel, fun culture
Cons
Many open positions, old building, fewer resources
This is a nice smaller facility to work at.
Supervisor, Noc's (Current Employee) –  Columbia Heights, MNSeptember 2, 2015
I love working at Crest View. The Residents are great to work with. The pay is good. Staffing needs improvement. Not enough staff to fill the hours. They are looking for more qualified employees to join our nursing team.
Pros
good Pay
Cons
very busy, hard to get breaks at times.
Residents are fun to work with, company isn't that professional
HHA (Current Employee) –  Columbia Heights MNAugust 17, 2015
Company isn't professional, no confidentiality , and chain of command isn't effective. Residents are fun and pleasant to work with. Co-workers are team players for the most part. Communication isn't clear when it comes to new tasks.