Crestline Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

It’s a nice company, it just depends on the hotel you go to
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 14, 2019
If you go to ANY other hotel other than Emory, then you’re good. The fact that it’s understaffed makes it difficult to end your day on a high note. There’s always someone who calls off, not enough hours to give, people walking out and quitting, and extra rooms given to you on top of the crazy board of rooms you already have.
Pros
Free lunch, Rallies from HR every month, insurance, paid time off
Cons
Long days, Poor management, understaffed, disgusting guests, unfair treatment
Nice place to work if ...
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAMay 29, 2019
The job itself was great but the politics of working there are a real pain..
Was in process of being sold when I worked there.
Loved the job and working there for the most place.
Hard to live on the paycheck without other sources of income or side job
Pros
Working enviornment
Co workers & HR Department was great
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMay 28, 2019
My co workers were AWESOME! The HR Department really cares about the staff. The housekeeping manager was HORRIBLE. She's wasn't a good manager. She would make racial statements towards the African American workers & she lies on supervisors. If there was a different manager the job would've been perfect
Pros
Great co workers, awesome hr department, good benefits, very good discount on employee meals
Cons
Home/work balance isnt good, Manager was horrible
crestline
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 21, 2019
▪ Ensuring that guests are warmly welcomed at the bar and that orders are taken efficiently.
▪ Able to quickly and confidently communicate with guests to establish their needs.
▪ Prepare and serve Drinks to clients directly.
Poor management
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2019
I worked in the kitchen for 3 years. Have no regards to your outside life. They showed favoritism and all management suck! Won't let you take your vacation when you want.
Pros
Food
Cons
Everything else
Manager and director
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAApril 11, 2019
The managment steal from hkprs rooms. The sad thing is H.R department knows about this and nothing is being done. She has a pet in laundry she uses. She will work her overtime so she can spend that girl money cause the child is mentally challenged.she takes the girl to her home to stay and she gives her constant weekends off to move her stuff
Pros
Hours
Cons
Whole deoartment corrupt
They hate foreigners, don’t bother , they treat you like really bad and the management is really hypocrites, and don’t work together, ,
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 7, 2019
After my director refused to let me go to my finger prints appointment at immigration , at took it to the hire manager and I told them everything happening no one help me or follow up with me , it was the most traumatizing experience in my life they made me think that we were all family
Pros
Hotel discount
Cons
Everything else
Fun workplace
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2019
Enjoyed working with everyone. It being years ago since o worked there. I would like to work again with the company. Looking for any position that is currently opened.
A great place to work
Bellman, Valet (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 3, 2019
I love to go to work every day and that is what I have being doing every night for the past 3 years so far so good but I need a change
I am looking any good chance out there
Drama filled nightmare
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 11, 2019
Managment will surely destroy the Hyatt House in Virginia Beach. Lack of professionalism and respect. Some great employees in other depts though. Turn over is high because management protects other shoddy management. I personally heard many lies come from the manager and assistant manager.
Pros
Friendly employees, hardworking
Cons
Poor managment
Left due to management
Front Desk Supervisor (Promotion) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 7, 2019
Took a promotion but had to leave due to management, I was in a supervisor position put into situations only a manager should have handled there for I left.
Very stressful and high Turn over Rate
Room Service Server (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 4, 2019
Working for this company was the worst mistake too much drama and turn over rate is way too high .Managers are no help they get more days off then their workers do not apply here its a toxic and unorganized workplace and environment.
Benefits
Cons
No days off, Overwork you
Beautiful place to stay at and work
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Staunton, VAFebruary 18, 2019
I enjoyed working for Crestline. However, they definately need to work on their management dept. There is no organization or fairness between employees.
Nice hotel with good working conditions
Director of Engineering (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 27, 2019
The company cared greatly for their employees. The bonuses given out were in a timely manor. The management was a great team to not only work for but work with.
Liars!
GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 20, 2019
Management does not care from corporate and will lie to you and classify you as part time when you work 40 hours a week.They use their management team as blame for when they need to fire someone over an issue they caused.
a good atmospher to work
senior maint engineer (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDNovember 27, 2018
a very good place to work , but an hour drive from my home. I want to work closer to white marsh md .it is a very good place to work , good benefits , relaxed atmosphere,
Pros
a very friendly atmosphere
Cons
never know work schedule till thursday of previous week
Don’t do it
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisNovember 24, 2018
The property I worked at was great in so many categories until Crestline took over. They care more about profit than employees. They brought in a GM that had no clue on what to do and blamed his bad work on the employees. We never got “approval “ to actually use the PTO earned. I love hospitality, but would never work for Crestline again. When undergoing renovation, Crestline wanted to keep it cheap as possible and poorly remodeled.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
I had no problems
Public Space Attendant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 7, 2018
I had no problems with my co-workers but of lately the work became very stressful for me to handle,I had to resign.When I first started there everyone and everything I do was no problem.I would go to work mind my own business but of lately when I go next day things would not get done and when I tell my supervisor she would say she would talk to them and nothing was being done abouit it.I gave my two(2) weeks notice and I resign after that.
Pros
na
Cons
na
great place
Auditor/Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 6, 2018
Great place to work, Great place to work, area is nice and is the company. The Company is well established, they is room for growth within the company
Not enough money for the amount of work
Houseman/Laundry Attendant/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 3, 2018
I've had to work three different positions and im only getting paid 10.50 an hour. I make the same as people who don't have nearly as much responsibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crestline Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight