Crestline Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Dont waste your time
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 6, 2018
The laundry attendant now who was the housekeeping manager few years back is rude and sleeps all the time when managers are not around. Front desk agents and bistro people are nice. Housekeepers leave left and right. lack of proper training..one day training I had was a joke and they let me clean by myself on the 2nd day. Its a pit hole by the airport dont waste your time.
Pros
Front desk agent nice
Cons
Housekeeping a huge mess
not good
tech 2 engineer (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCMarch 14, 2018
hire people over you that you have to train then dont want to listen when told that they are the problem. will not work for again.when you have to do 2 jobs and get paid for one
Pros
constant job
Cons
low pay for job done
i have answered all questions
senior maint engineer (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDMarch 12, 2018
I am senior maint tech. I have a full schedule every day . hvac calls plumbing electric general maintaince and any thing that needs attention to keep two hotels running at Marriott standards
Pros
life ensurance
Cons
scheduling never know schedule till thursday of the week
The customers were the best thing.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Suffolk, VAMarch 3, 2018
I was fired for forgetting to empty a sink.. The management claimed that I was written up for the same thing before they fired me, but the previous write up was for a different thing. They had the dates incorrect on the write ups, writing me up before the incident even occurred.
Cons
No breaks, extended hours.
Sporadic work hours for a flex shift
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 2, 2018
No rime or reason why the work shifts change, other than making the low guy work around others who seem to have picked their days and time . Was hired for a flex shift (understood) but at least respect me enough to come to me about scheduling my work week. Could not work that way.
Pros
Met a few good people
Cons
not really there long enough to judge
Fun and Productive
Manager-In-Training (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
The environment was one of get the job done but ensure that the customer had a good experience while staying at the property.

The company takes care of it's employees.
Upper Management Issues
Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 2, 2018
“The culture at my last company was not a good fit for me. My style is to bridge differences to find common ground. I believe that’s the most effective way to move forward when two sides disagree. That style was instrumental in the successful resolution of several serious negotiations at previous places of employment. I found the situation to be quite different. In fact, when I tried to intervene to resolve a problem that had brought our new product group to a standstill, my manager pulled me out of the group and told me he thought the creative differences would result in a better product.
effecient,punctual,purposeful,decent,honest
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2018
efficient ,punctual,purposeful,decent,honest,i'm ready to learn everything new,i love my job,sociable,i can work in a team,without stress,leadership,computer skills
Cons
low english
Awesome job place
Concierge (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 28, 2018
I loved working with Crestline Hotels I learned so much that had gotten me into management today from working with Crestline. I worked us a front desk agent up to concierge and I am a front office supervisor now. Crestline hotels and resorts opened my opportunities up.
Pros
Great managment
very communicative staff/management
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZ 86001January 25, 2018
this is an awesome place to work. employees trained properly for each position, and effective communication between shifts. The busy nights were a task due to being the only employee available, but not too much for one person to deal with.
Pros
plenty of time to do all duties
Cons
no official breaks (night auditor alone all night)
fun place to work at times
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Peachtree Corners, GAJanuary 19, 2018
taking food and drink orders and serving them in a timely manner, giving the best customer service to all guest, management could be better, very cultural, the job isn't hard at all, meeting different people, and making good money is enjoyable
Pros
benefits and vacations
Cons
being stuck in traffic daily getting to work
Great managers
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Carolina Beach, NCJanuary 19, 2018
530 am start time, 1230 switch shifts. Was paid well but being a service job it was still less than I needed and you get treated badly by customers but I really loved my management team.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Service job
Excellent Hospitality Management Company
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCDecember 15, 2017
Crestline Hotels and Resorts has been an excellent company to work with.

Associates are encouraged to use their creativity.

Benefits are excellent.
Pros
Benefits, great employee discount.
Cons
Difficult to advance, relocation almost always required.
Liked it
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCDecember 3, 2017
It was a great starter hotel job but too far to drive to for work. All the free coffee we wanted, great employees, loved the fact it was pet friendly, bad it only had one elevator at one side of the hotel. Took a long time yo get carts on/off elevators.
unhealthy working environment
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDNovember 16, 2017
I enjoy the work and most of the coworkers. My issue is with scheduling and my manager. There is always a lack of supplies to repair room issues. When I would tell my manager that I didn't have a material to fix something; he would lecture me and tell me I should have drove to the hardware store with my personal vehicle. The General Manager asked me about some room issues, so I told him what I knew about those issues and the next day I get another reprimand from my manager for talking to the general manager. The work schedule is posted weekly, so it is hard to make plans or have a personal life.
Pros
good benefits
Good Place to work
Director of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALNovember 9, 2017
Must be very detailed oriented and know how to manage your time.
The working environment is good. The hardest part of the position is having and inferior product to sell. The most enjoyable part of the job is you meet new people daily.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Paperwork and Reports
Review Summary
Asst Controller (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 27, 2017
Pros
Travel Discounts through both the brand & Crestline portfolio hotels.
And great Health Benefits. Multitude of properties that have various positions available in you area. Great foundation for every department "line level".
Pros
Worked there 9 years. Decent hotel compancy
Cons
None.
Amazing to have on my resume
Housekeeping Aide (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 26, 2017
I loved working with Crestline Hotels I learned so much that had gotten me into management today from working with Crestline. I worked from housekeeping up to front office and I am a front office supervisor now. Crystalline opened my opportunities up.
fun place to work
Conference Service Setup Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2017
good place to work, friendly management team. manger are will to listen to the associate, understanding what it take to be successful in this business
Pros
ensuring needs are met to the fullness
Productive & The ability to growth
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 6, 2017
I love my job/career. I've been for a while,seen at lots of people & met a lot of people. But most of my coworkers lol they are amazing teamwork MTDW!
Pros
have great people!!
Cons
employees out side area small.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crestline Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight