Crestline Hotels & Resorts

Crestline Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
It was a great company to work for with a relaxed working environment and dedicated employees. I don't have anything negative to say and wish I could have transferred my position when I relocated.
Company has great resources and team for completing job. They offer flexible solutions and are natural good people working at the organization which makes a difference in the business that is done and who else it is done with.
They were flexibe with the hours while I was still studying in college and encourage working at your pace. As long as the work was delivered and of great quaity they are flexible with you working from home or at the office.
Nice people, HR leadership was poor. Crab in a box mentality among some of the staff - some favoritism as well. Owner was extremely nice, but not involved with day to day
Working at Crestline provided the opportunity to learn all about the hotel accounting process, advance my skills as a general accountant allowing me to step up in my career.
Pros
Hotel discounts, no micromanagement
Cons
Supervisor had favorite employees whom were given more privileges
Leave a review. Help people like you.
The work culture here is pretty relaxing. You are expected to complete your work in time without anyone micromanaging you. Hours are really good and you are allowed to work at your own pace.
- Monday to Friday - Teamwork and commitment - very good management -people are friendly, highly motivated and social gathering at the end of the week
Very easy job. Check in and out guest along with answering any questions they had about the hotel or area. Came in contact with many people from countless backgrounds so you learn how to accommodate to different individuals. Everyone made it a happy environment! Full of laughs and happiness along with staying professional in the presents of a guest.
Great management! Worked for the company for 6+ years and was happy to come to work every single day! They sincerely care about customers and care about employees!