Crestline Hotels & Resorts

Crestline Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews in Baton Rouge, LA

I've had to work three different positions and im only getting paid 10.50 an hour. I make the same as people who don't have nearly as much responsibility
*Started at 5:00am, checked Cook if everything ok, checked floors for trays and dishes, checked restaurant cleanliness and proper setting, checked buffet setting, checked server's uniform and proper grooming, checked meeting rooms for cleanliness and proper setting, checked temperature logs, food storage, refrigerators and freezers, dishwasher machine, ovens and fryers. Checked Break Room, Coffee station, and Market cleanliness and supplies Checked Guests list, Checked FD for any complaint, Mtg Rms activity, VIP guests, Gold/Silver members. At 5:50am morning Huddle, greet the guests and welcome them to the Restaurant and making sure they had wonderful breakfast experience.Welcome the meeting rooms guests and making sure they had everything by the BEO. At the end of the day make sure everything was clean and reset for the next shift or meetings, servers' paper work and banks were ok. Checked inventory, logs, proper food storage, order if necessary, paper work, checked comment cards, call vendors, restock Market. *Learned: Cooked the Menu. No matter how punctual, honest, loyal and how hard you work, you pass all inspections, your department was the best in Q&A every time...... you never appreciated.*Management: NO help from them. *Culture: No respect, No leadership. * Hardest part: dealing with the General Manager and AGM.* Most enjoyable: Helping the GUESTS. and making sure Guests had a wonderful experience and left with a happy face.
Pros
Hard to say, other than location.
Cons
Upper management: GM and AGM
Management does not care from corporate and will lie to you and classify you as part time when you work 40 hours a week.They use their management team as blame for when they need to fire someone over an issue they caused.
I love my job/career. I've been for a while,seen at lots of people & met a lot of people. But most of my coworkers lol they are amazing teamwork MTDW!
Pros
have great people!!
Cons
employees out side area small.
My manager was a good people person and the co workers was good we where a team together and our store was the store of the mo
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Malicious. Working with snakes ! Your lively hood is in jeopardy when honest about the treatment management displays.
Pros
Individuals in non-management positions going far and beyond to help others.
Cons
If you're hard working and honest STAY AWAY!!Conniving Corporate manager, Gm, and AGM.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crestline Hotels & Resorts?