Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Crew Carwash, Inc. selected this as a representative review
Rewarding, Fun, Friendly, Culture
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 12, 2019
I started at Crew when I was just 16 years old. I am still here and I am 23. I was just promoted to GM. I love every single manager I have worked with here. They have all become my friends and have developed me into my role. If you want to move up in the company then there is room. Your hard work will be rewarded and you will feel appreciated. We hire the best people. If you make it then feel proud. We have a great culture here that builds you up and is designed to build your character.
Pros
People, Pay, Development, Growth
Competive and fun environment with lots of opportunites for advancement
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Avon, INApril 18, 2019
Crew really puts a lot of time and effort into their associate and manager training. They have many different workshops that you are required to take while moving up and all of them are extremely fun and interactive! I've experienced some really awesome leaders while working here who I feel genuinely care about helping me reach my full potential.
Pros
Wash passes, Education Assistance, Full Benefits
Cons
Schedule is not consistent
Company that will reward employees that are willing to put in the work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 17, 2019
I came back to Crew while finishing my bachelor's degree and it has been a great opportunity for me. This company is one that will not only reward employees that put it in the work, but they will also encourage/help you to reach your full potential as well. A lot is expected of you especially as you progress higher into management but I think that you are rewarded fairly for your time.
Pros
Growth, Compensation, Experience, Training
Cons
work/life balance as a manager, scheduling
Management (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INApril 15, 2019
The team is focused and committed to the company values of Teamwork, Integrity, Fun, Accountability, Do whatever it takes, and Safety. All team members and Management are expected to work in production in all aspects of the job, but we have fun while doing it and push the guy/gal next to us to be the best that they can be.
Highly recommend Crew
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 12, 2019
I’ve been with Crew for a year and a half and cannot picture myself anywhere else. The care that Crew has for its management staff and employees is top notch. Growing young adults into leaders is fun to be apart of! I get a lot of satisfaction by all the training and experience that I have received and feel that Crew sets you up for success.
Pros
Great training/family atmosphere
Cons
Weather
Family oriented and fun work environment
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INApril 9, 2019
I started with Mikes Carwash in 2010 and now currently work for the same owners under the new name Crew Carwash. It has always been a family owned and operated business. Every year Crew continues to find ways to better our environment and make our jobs more enjoyable. I have full confidence that every decision made throughout my career have been with the best intentions for our customers and employees. All of the employees work hard together but have fun doing so. The people we work with is one of the main reasons I have spent almost a decade with the company.
Pros
The people
Cons
Weather based
Crew is Family
General Manager (GM) (Current Employee) –  West Lafayette, INApril 5, 2019
I started with this company in 2003 right out of HS looking for just a good job. I stayed for 7years until an opening was available in the field I was wanting to pursue at the time. When my situation changed I knew where I wanted to be, and Crew welcomed me back! Crew treats their employees and customers like family. They truly care about their team and their families. It shows by the many benefits that are offered to us. They want to promote from within and guide you in your career advancement with great training, leadership, and coaching.
Pros
Wash passes, good benefits, financial planning, pay
Cons
Wearing a tie everyday
Excellent Culture!
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 1, 2019
Oftentimes, Crew is seen as a highschool or college job. When the time comes for our student-employees to plan their futures, Crew slips in as a potential long-term investment.

The benefits Crew provides are an enticing package. 401k matching, dental, vision, health, tuition reimbursement ($3000/yr), student loan payback ($100/mo), paid time off, and the potential for monthly bonuses are what makes Crew look good on paper.

However, the real reason why our student-employees eventually become the leaders of this company is the culture. The company is constantly investing in it's most important asset! I have been with the company for 5 years and have seen pay ranges increase AND more benefits added each year! This company is very competitive, and will remain so to continue to attract and develop top-level talent!
Pros
Benefits, Culture, Upper Management
Cons
Weather
Official response from Crew Carwash, Inc.
April 2, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience at Crew! We actually offer up to $3,500 Tuition Reimbursement. As long as the employee is caught up on student loan payments, yes we will match them $100/month ($1,200/year) on their student loans.

Rewarding work place with a great culture!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 22, 2019
Crew is a company that really lives its values and works hard to be the best it can be for the customers and team members. With competitive pay and benefits, it really is a great work environment with a lot of opportunity for career advancement and bettering yourself.
Pros
Rewarding and fun work environment, every other weekend off for managers (rare in retail), competitive pay and hours
Cons
Early morning shifts start at 5:30 AM
Positive Culture with multiple opportunities for advancement
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INMarch 15, 2019
Before starting at Crew I was not intending to be here long term. I didn’t see the benefit nor have the desire to want to be apart of this company. After understanding the values, applying them everyday and proving my worth, I have not been happier with my career choice. If you work hard and show your true potential, you will be rewarded. Crew is truly a family business.
Pros
Monthly wash passes for every employee, Job advancement opportunities
Cons
Working in intense weather
Official response from Crew Carwash, Inc.
March 16, 2019

We appreciate your honesty about what you originally thought this might be for you, but we are glad you found this opportunity to be quite more! We truly value our people, and want everyone to grow at a healthy rate.

Great Place to Work!
Recruitment Processor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 5, 2019
I have worked at Crew Carwash for a year and a half now, and I absolutely love it! The team that surrounds me, and my manager, encourage me to be my best every single day. The workplace culture is also great. Everyone is willing to lend a helping hand. We are all here to help grow the company and make it the best that it can be!
Pros
Free
It was a good job that helps teenagers especially succeed
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, INFebruary 24, 2019
This job was great when i worked there it was just me and my friends. That place was like one big family and took care of you. They had a program to help you pay your way through college.
Crew
Crew Associate, Crew Carwash (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 26, 2019
A typical day at work consisted of ensuring customers would receive their car clean with no problems. The hardest part of the job is how fast-paced it is, so it can get pretty hectic.
Great Team Atmosphere
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 22, 2019
Crew Carwash is a great place to work as a High School or college student that provides great training. The team is one of a kind and always ready to help or talk about anything. The management is overall good, but has times where they can lack just like any job. The pay is good and the days don't drag like some jobs because you are always doing something.
Pros
Great team, good training programs
Cons
Poor management at times
Fun, simple place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Brownsburg, INDecember 23, 2018
I initially really enjoyed working at Crew, as I have gotten older and further into my college education, it is clear to me that Crew is a "starter" job. Being that I am unable to work full-time with my school schedule, there is little room for advancement. The job is easy and the people are generally fun to be around.
Productive workplace with poor management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette, INJuly 15, 2018
The overall company is good to work for but the management needs some improvement. The benefit of tution reimbursement is fantastic but other than that there are no benefits.
Pros
Tutition reimbursement, flexible hours, laid back work environment
Cons
Poor management, inconsistent hours
Unstable but sometimes fun workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJuly 11, 2018
Management is shaky depending on who is in the position. Problems and concerns are not very readily addressed. Not a very professional work environment with a lot of gossip even from the management level.
Pros
Some opportunities to move up. Can be fun and is a good first job.
Cons
Excessive gossip. Unmotivated management. Non- team member focused corporation.
Great place to work with high expecations
Crew Carwash, Manager (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 3, 2018
Crew has high expectations; uniforms, grooming, cleanliness of lot, quality of carwash and career committeemen to this organization is a must if you want to advance.
It was not the best
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJune 25, 2018
I had issues with my hand and left for 3 weeks on medical leave and was never put back on the schedule. but that being said it was a long time ago for me.
Very upbeat place with a lot of energy
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Brownsburg, INJune 20, 2018
It is a great job to have and a great environment to be in. You do have to be able to move quite a bit for there is a lot of energy in the work place.
Pros
Great opportunities to expand and move up into management
Cons
If in management, you cannot be friends with any of the associates (even if you’re the same age)
good
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Avon, INJune 8, 2018
good I enjoyed working here but the weather was not for me. the managers were super nice and well trained on situations that occurred. plenty of opportunity with this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crew Carwash, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.