CRI Advantage Employee Reviews

in home health care
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Warren, PAJune 19, 2018
working for others is a great experience, but this company offers no advancement opportunities at all. Very few raises and no vacation days or insurance.
Great place to work if not busy, not flexible for college students
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJune 17, 2018
I personally resigned from CRI because the management is not very understanding or willing to compromise with my class schedule. As a college student I am looking for a job that will not interfere with school.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Not flexible
Not a good place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutMay 29, 2018
I would not refer anybody to CRI. Good people are few and far in between. As a company they care more about filling beds then the clients needs and behaviors. Little to no career advancement
difficult enviroment
Opscenter Technician (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 8, 2018
This company would change procedures and policies to fit their needs. I had difficulty with them having experience and treated like slime. I have no respect for their management team because they could get away with questionable behavior but would can me for the same thing.....
Pros
Cons
poor untrained management.
Nothing good to say
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 20, 2018
• Offering phone based computer tech support to the Idaho National Lab. Troubleshooting all computer related problems, maintaining an accurate log of necessary maintenance and repairs, offering suggestions about potential technology resources purchase, giving network access to all employees, researching existing and prospective IT services and resources. Installing work stations and software, linking and setting up hardware equipment, keeping track of computer security, setting up and organizing IP addresses, determining and preparing hardware equipment that needs to be replaced and ensuring that all equipment that is disposed of, was properly checked and stripped of critical company information.
Caring employers
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMarch 9, 2017
When I work for cri it was a great job and I worked fir a great women! The pay was great if I could work for them again I wiuld! They try to match you well with people
If you like working a ton and getting little recognition..
Tier 1 Help Desk Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 30, 2016
If you like working a ton and getting little recognition..CRI is for you! If you have an advanced degree, then you'll be happier.
I love doing construction
Construction (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMay 23, 2016
it was a pleasure learning different skills and the co workers trained me well i learned so much.driving fork lifts ,making pipe lines.
Great teamwork environment
Professional Interviewer (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, TXNovember 11, 2015
The company starts you out with a great training program. You learn to persuade consumers to complete research studies that help the economy.
Data entry/CRI operator
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 25, 2015
What i like the most about my recent job is that it allowed me to grow and learn a variety of new tasks. I was always multitasking and taking care of multiple things at once.
patient's were friendly as well as the staff. Everyone seemed to work well within a team
site manager (Former Employee) –  goodyear, AZJuly 14, 2015
In an average day I obtained medical histories, vitals, EKG's. Dispensed medication. Did all follow up with patients.
Pros
flexible schedule
workplace
Residential Instructor (Former Employee) –  Southington, CTMarch 15, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job is the working with the clients. It does not feel like a job as I gained personal joy helping clients reach toward a life of independence.
good company
LEAD SERVICE TECHNICIAN-Run (Current Employee) –  greatMarch 3, 2015
Love tha atmosphere. fair company.
customers are very understanding.most enjoyable is interacting with clients and unique inviroment. driving from placa to place is the hardest.
Fun parties but poor management
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Busy doing Tax time, very slow when it's not
Management needs improvement
Some co-workers were friendly others were very rude and unprofessional
Working with unprofessional people
Company parties
Pros
Fun environment, Busy season
Cons
Management and Slow season
Stay away
Welder/ Millwright (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, TXDecember 8, 2014
Company will hang up in the middle of calls if they don't like your questions. They hire the cheapest hands around and guys with no ability in metal fabrication or welding. I've trained many employees in the past along with welding grilles for mcdonalds and welding roller coasters for european countries with much stricter tolerances. This company is a joke. They gave me a helper making a dollar less an hour and 350 wk/ per diem. I had to teach him how to read a tape measure. Are you serious. Save yourself the lesson I learned and stay away from this horrendous company.
Cons
no breaks, 17 hr shifts not uncommon, rude, no experience even in management
Wipe down office sink, and remove trash from office and both men and woman rest rooms
Part Time Janitor (Current Employee) –  New Haven, MIJuly 1, 2014
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy deep-cleaning duties such.
1. Set up fresh pot of coffee for the managers and office workers.
2. Dust and clean and polish furniture and fixtures, walls, and file cabnets.
3. Clean restrooms; toilets, urinals, sinks, or supply restrooms.
4. Clean lunchroom and locker room, and meeting rooms.
5. Emptying office trash and all containers bring to the dumpster.
6. Mix water and detergents into bottles, and buckets to prepare cleaning solutions.
7. Clean building floors by sweeping, brooming, vacuuming, scrubbing, mopping.
8. Clean windows, glass windows, mirrors, using soapy water or cleaners by using
cloths, sponges, or squeegees.
9. Set up, or arrange, tables, chairs, to prepare facilities for events, such as meetings, or
banquets.
10. Notify manager concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building.
Temp Service
Industrial Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Tracy, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Temporary service, in Texas. They are very helpful with any situations employees require assistance. Very punctual and personable.
Where do I start.
sand blaster/production (Former Employee) –  New Haven, MIOctober 15, 2013
A typical day at work was a normal day of life. Coffee in the morning, get to work clean up around the shop. I did sand blasting in a room enclosed by a huge tarp where I would sweep the sand into a pile and sift it through a metal net into the sand blaster. Hot, sore and fun. My co-workers were a bunch of grown men, mostly ex cons they were mean but it all seemed to work out for me. The hardest part was scraping paint off metal or taking a wire wheel to the face. everything I did there i still miss it was great.
Pros
55 hours a week
Cons
Always tired when I got home from work
Great Job!
OFFICE MANAGER/DISPATCHER/SALES ASST (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 4, 2013
This company aloud me to grow and learn professional. I was able to take care of various clients both small businesses to national companies. Working directly under the owner/operator daily was very fulfilling.
Around sports
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAAugust 12, 2013
Enjoyed atmostphere of sports and encourages a team environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRI Advantage. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about