Wipe down office sink, and remove trash from office and both men and woman rest rooms
Part Time Janitor (Current Employee) – New Haven, MI – July 1, 2014
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy deep-cleaning duties such.
1. Set up fresh pot of coffee for the managers and office workers.
2. Dust and clean and polish furniture and fixtures, walls, and file cabnets.
3. Clean restrooms; toilets, urinals, sinks, or supply restrooms.
4. Clean lunchroom and locker room, and meeting rooms.
5. Emptying office trash and all containers bring to the dumpster.
6. Mix water and detergents into bottles, and buckets to prepare cleaning solutions.
7. Clean building floors by sweeping, brooming, vacuuming, scrubbing, mopping.
8. Clean windows, glass windows, mirrors, using soapy water or cleaners by using
cloths, sponges, or squeegees.
9. Set up, or arrange, tables, chairs, to prepare facilities for events, such as meetings, or
10. Notify manager concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building.