Cricket Wireless Employee Reviews

Found 2,297 reviews matching the search See all 2,320 reviews
The Co-workers are joyful to be around. Its a good job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXApril 17, 2019
It is a very good job. Very good people to work with and also very good manager. Also very good hours but less pay. And commission you win it by the way you want to sale. It is a good job just not for me.
Every competitive and fun place to work at
Representative (Current Employee) –  South Salt Lake, UTApril 16, 2019
The payment is big issue and always they seem to mess with your money and also they demand so much from you and no matter how good or how hard you work they will never be satisfied
Pros
1 hour lunch breaks
Cons
They close on Sundays
Has its ups and downs.
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  texasApril 15, 2019
I worked there for many years to be over looked. I was responsible, reliable, & lead a great team. #1 most of the time. When my boss ask me to help another store - with training or anything I was did my part and more to continuously be over looked.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Long hours, Closing late, & even extended holiday hours
good starting sales job
District Manager In Training (Current Employee) –  Brevard County, FLApril 14, 2019
I loved my time at cricket, i have spent close to 6 years working for multiple Cricket Wireless dealers. I started as a sales representative and worked my way up to district manager in training. Its been a very good training job and by that its not something I can see being a career but a launchpad position to a greater career.
Pros
mandatory breaks, commission sales, growth potential
Cons
low starting pay
Work was nice boss was great coworkers were alsome in showing me what i needed.
Sales Personal (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAApril 13, 2019
Work was nice chill place great custer sefvice brings frequent customers.managers were really nice and flexible always came to store if needed.Other employees were very helpful in trainning and making sure i knew what i had to and the qualities in phones,etc
Terrible management all around. Company going downhill very fast.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAApril 11, 2019
I honestly feel bad for this company, they are in desperate need of a savior. Starting from the top, the WA district is a sad disgrace to the good name of Cricket. This franchise is on a steady and steep decline to going out of business. Save yourself self the time and headache of working at this establishment.
Pros
Hours, fun (depending on location and management)
Cons
Slimy, grimey, shady, and sheisty management. Go find out for yourself lol
selling phone paying phone bills
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Laplace, LAApril 11, 2019
selling items for phones inside store, paying phone bills for servers, describing data plans daily. interacting with clients daily , installing emails,
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
While Co-workers and store manager were superbly competent, regional management had unrealistic expectations and resorted to threats of loss of hours
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZApril 11, 2019
Cricket Wireless is a great place to work at, provided you focus on the immediate 'family' which consists of your coworkers and Manager. While the Regional managers have unrealistic expectations and often threaten to lower hours available and in some cases the termination of employees. To say nothing of their refusal to address store issues such as malfunctioning equipment or planned company events.
Pros
Friendly and helpful coworkers
Cons
extremely inept upper management
Overall good company to work for
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Washington, PAApril 10, 2019
I like working for cricket wirless. The only bad thing is the hours open from 10-7 or longer. So when I work I am at work all day. I would rather work in the morning or overnight.
Cons
No benefits or breaks
Ok place to work
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 9, 2019
Long days and night one day a week off and no weekends. The owners are very rude and are cheap and will try to steal from you. Great service and great rates!
It was a job
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 8, 2019
Didn't really have the support I needed to do my job. I wasn't allowed to have any say and if I did, it would get shot down. I believe my manager had some discrimination issue. I don't think she was racist.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Members of the team
Fun place to start sales jobs.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 6, 2019
Cricket wireless is where I began my sales experience. For those that want a first time experience, I really recommend it for a first time commision based job.
Fun relax workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 5, 2019
I loved getting to go in and make new people my clients everyday. I am a very light outgoing person, I love to keep my work place free of negativity. Some days were slow but others would be busier than ever which I loved !
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
N/a
Unprofessional
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  14 mile and gratiotApril 5, 2019
Very unprofessional company,treated very unfair & also harassed. Store manager is here on expired green card and district manager is a completely unprofessional person
Cricket Summary
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAApril 4, 2019
The location I worked at wasn't professional in the least. I'm assuming it's not like this at all Cricket locations but it definitely left a bad taste for me and I don't think I would ever work at one again.
Muy buen ambiente laboral
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santo DomingoApril 4, 2019
Las personas aunque llaman enojados se calman a ver que intentas resolver sus problemas de la forma mas amable posible
Workplace was routine
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAApril 3, 2019
The workplace at the store was routine. Not much was done besides doing sales. The vision was not there for me. Management was poor. Overall i did not like it there.
Fun place to work
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 2, 2019
I lovedworking for cricket wireless I look forward to going to work every day I don’t feel like I’m at a job. I feel like I’m doing something I love one if the best thing is waking up and love what your doing
workplace
Case Manager / Customer Solutions Rep (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 2, 2019
management did not care about its employees at all. working there was pretty much easy. I did not have no days off had to work 6 days out of the week by my self
Fun place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVApril 1, 2019
The environment is very friendly. Definately a great place to work if you're schooling. The schedule is very flexible very relaxed environment overall
Pros
Monthy rewards and bonuses
Cons
Raises are not even a discussion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cricket Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Cricket Wireless.

Powered by Comparably