Crimson Hexagon Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Growing pains
Sales (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 9, 2017
I strongly believe in the differentiation of the product. The biggest issues facing the company are typical of those experienced by all organizations with high growth targets.
Great work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 19, 2017
Coworkers were supportive and helpful, it was really easy for me to learn more about my department and the culture of the whole company as everybody was willing to teach me new things.
Collaborative Environment
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 10, 2013
An eclectic group of intellectuals, the experience I've had Crimson Hexagon has helped shaped my thinking and my focus toward digital advertising. It taught me that a campaign or strategy that's less than multifaceted is doomed to fail. Additionally, social conversations have become the lifeblood of these campaigns, affecting them in the moment as well as possessing future implications for brands.
Pros
Free lunch days, flexible hours
Great Company
QA Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 2, 2013
Nice company to work for, located in the heart of seaport. Social media analytic, great personalities working there and friendly too.
Pros
foodler, commute, great people, social media
Cons
parking
If interested in understanding the ways in which social media data is useful to business development, Crimson Hexagon is the place to be
Intern/Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 13, 2012
My time at Crimson Hexagon has consisted of entirely off-site work. After a week of training at headquarters in Boston, the 6 interns were sent back to their homes in order to complete 40 hours/week of monitor building for social media data analysis. In order to complete this work, an algorithm was designed for the company - this algorithm then allowed us to build keywords and categorize data that pertained to different television programming.