Crisis Preparation and Recovery Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 12, 2014
This company strives to help others through mental issues. A day at work for me consisted of talking to mentally ill individuals who were going through hardship. I learned that no matter how bad your life seems, there is always someone who has it worse. My coworkers were some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of working with in my entire life. The hardest part of this job was the severe lack of management, everyone was so busy doing 6-7 different jobs and no one was really supervising anything. it was very difficult to figure out who to talk to about what problems, and due to the lack of management and organization there were several times where others were pulled from their departments to cover for someone else, putting them behind in their own work. it was a very stressful work environment.
Pros
Wonderful co workers
Cons
Poor management
Fun place to work
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 24, 2012
The company had the worst compensation package of any job that I have been assocoaited with. The employees are top notch and very dedicated to their work but the owner has some issues.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
poor benefits
A great crisis program
Crisis Counselor/Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 6, 2012
The company provides a supportive, flexible work environment.