Crisp Video Group Employee Reviews

Fast-growing company that puts its people and culture first!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 30, 2017
Crisp is a positive results-driven environment that brings out the best in people. The leadership puts a strong focus on our company culture and as a result, they are very selective in who they hire, ensuring new hires are a cultural fit and bring value to our team. There's a big emphasis on personal growth and development (making each other better) and we all genuinely care about and respect one another. We're always striving to grow and be better than yesterday, so prepared to work your tail off -- this isn't your typical 9-5. It does require sacrifice and it doesn't come easy. That being said, it is incredibly rewarding and I've seen this company and the people in it grow both personally and professionally over the years. You will level up here and take your career to the next level. The hard work really pays off.
Pros
The Team & Culture, Unlimited PTO, Benefits
Cons
Fast-Paced Environment, High Standards & Expectations
It's hard work, but amazingly rewarding hard work!
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2017
I have never in my life worked with such talented, committed, driven individuals. Everyone genuinely CARES here and wants the team to succeed and grow.

There are more late nights and weekends here than a "normal" job, but no one complains about it. We love each other, and we love what we do. Plus, we all kind of have a fear of missing out when we aren't here. :)

It's not for everyone, and that's ok! We are held to a higher standard than most places, and we are pushed to levels of discomfort, but it's only because the leaders want us to grow. They know what we are capable of, and they push us to achieve those goals.
Pros
Team, Culture, Opportunities for Growth, Fast-growing Company
Beautiful Office and Working Environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2017
The company has doubled every year and it is because the culture here is one which encourages growth. If you're lucky enough to work here, it's because management saw potential in you to be a team player and to work hard.

I have learned so much about small businesses and the legal space as Crisp has a strong hold on the market.

As far as management, the CEO and Directors are fair and understanding. Some of the most level headed people who encourage growth. If you say you are going to do something, do it, and they will reward you.

Hardest part of the job is the workload. It is not some job. It is a career and lifestyle that is meant to generate results, not work ethic. Work life balance is not 50-50. If you're looking for that, then Crisp is not for you. All in all the time - is a core value at Crisp. At work and in your personal life, be all in, all the time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the team, the culture, and the ability to learn a new set of skills in video marketing.
Pros
Unlimited PTO, Lots of travelling opportunities, team outings, growth
Cons
Work load is a lot and its hard
Great place to work with a great team culture
Production (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 5, 2017
Crisp is a great company to work for if you want to work in a fast paced creative environment. This is not a position for everyone, if you don't plan to work as fast and efficient as possible it won't be a good fit for you.

Flexibility wise they're always willing to work with you, just get your work done and it won't be an issue. The team atmosphere is great and I enjoy working together to make the best product possible.

This job will push you harder than most jobs will but it makes us all better in the end. The only downside would be that it gets hard to have a good work life balance with the given workloads.
Pros
Team culture, flexibility
Cons
Work life balance, benefits
You'll learn, you'll grow (both personally & professionally), you'll laugh like crazy, and you'll see what you're made of.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 5, 2017
Driven, relentless, always growing, always evolving, supportive, some of the funniest people you will ever meet... the culture at Crisp is this and so much more. Each day starts with a "morning huddle" - a place to share your wins, where you're struggling, and your focus for the day. The team is very collaborative, so you will likely be able to try things that are not in your job description - but how cool is that? Who wants to be put in one box of things they can and cannot do?

I know it's been said in other reviews, but I can't emphasize enough that this job is not for everyone. If you are looking for a place to clock in, do some mindless work, clock out, and then go about your day you probably will not be happy here. If you're committed to bringing your A-game every day, to the overall success of the company, and to making yourself a better, stronger human being, you will probably thrive here. Because of Crisp, I've pushed myself in new ways and seen more of what I'm capable of. Crisp also does a good job of investing in employees (we have goal-setting sessions, go to conferences to learn new things, etc.).

For me, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with our clients and helping them get better results for their businesses. Many of them come to us as people who do a great job and provide a great service to the world, but just aren't visible. We get to help them tell their stories, get seen, and improve their businesses.
Pros
Great working environment, continually challenging, lots of learning, Pto, room for creative thinking and growth, collaborative environment, each day is unique
Cons
Compensation and benefits
High Energy Team
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2017
A typical day at work often involves balancing many different tasks, many of which are new things you may know nothing about. With that being said, there is a strong support system and a culture of experimenting with new ideas and solutions.

The management team at Crisp is constantly engaged, forward-thinking, and supportive. I am excited to come to work every day because I know that everyone will be energized and ready to work together to deliver the best client experience possible.

The most difficult part of the job is staying on top of your wide variety of tasks so that you can have more of a work-life balance.
Pros
Company culture
A Place to Grow and Challenge Yourself
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2017
I've been working at Crisp for almost a year and have loved my experience here so far. As a start-up, Crisp runs at 150% of the speed of a normal company. With that being said, you get to see actual results of your hard work and it pays off - the company has been growing twice its size each year.

The environment is great because of the positive energy and the fun team dynamic. Everyone works really hard but also supports and encourages one another.

Another thing I love about Crisp is the room to grow. There is so much creativity and openness to new ideas and challenges -- it's a great place to find out more about yourself and what you're really passionate about.

Like the other reviews mentioned, this is NOT your normal 9-5 job. If you like staring off at your desk and sitting on your bum all day -- this is probably not the place for you. If you're engaging, hard-working, and kick butt, however... Crisp is great.
Pros
Room for growth, creative environment, team dynamic, work culture, every day is different, paid time off
Cons
Growing pains, work life balance, benefits
Fast-paced, high-energy environment that requires learning on the spot!
Executive Assistant to CEO (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2017
Crisp is not a typical 9am-5pm job. The culture and core values reflect what Crisp stands for and one of the values is results-driven not effort driven. We work hard together as a team to accomplish our goals and move the company forward. It's exciting to be a part of a start-up and to watch as it grows and changes with each passing month.

The hardest part of the job is the fast pace and switching gears throughout the day to accomplish all the tasks.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when the team comes together to help each other hit a goal or congratulate on a job well done. That's when all the hard work pays off.

Being able to learn quickly and adapt to changes easily is a huge component of the culture and being able to accept new challenges as opportunities instead of impossibilities is key.
Pros
Learning and growing every day, Pto
Cons
No insurance benefits
Be prepared to work harder than you've ever worked while being challenged like never before.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2017
The Crisp team is scrappy, successful, "start-up", entrepreneurial, and has a "get it done by any means necessary" attitude.

Crisp isn't for everyone. In fact, Crisp is not for the majority of people out there. It is NOT a 9-5. It is not an office job. It is not a "count down the clock" kind of place. Work ethic is essential. If you need someone to watch over you to make sure you hit deadlines, this isn't for you. If you expect to leave at 5pm and not check your emails over the weekends and holidays, this isn't for you. If you complain about doing tasks that "aren't a part of your job description", this is not the place for you.

Crisp has challenged me and lead me to grow in ways I never knew possible. I was always a proficient and efficient worker, but Crisp has pushed my limits and boundaries literally every single day - for the better. I am able to take on more tasks; I am able to communicate and grow my diplomatic skills; I have even grown personally & professionally. Crisp has taught me to push all the edges and just keep going because there is always more.
Pros
The team, the culture, the camaraderie between the team, always pushing the limits, creative work, personal & professional growth
Cons
Work life balance, compensation and benefits
A Solid Environment Overall
Production (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2017
The people here get along very well. It's a great place to grow that encourages people to look for new opportunities.
Be ready to work. A lot. There is little (usually no) downtime and if you have time, that time will be filled with more things to do. That's not a bad thing, but it can mean that having time outside of work is difficult. It's a fast-paced, fun place where people are welcoming and encouraging.
Pros
The Culture, the projects, fast paced
Cons
Time outside of work, some talking behind backs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crisp Video Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8