CRM Rental Management, Inc.

CRM Rental Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States33 reviews
challenging place to work
The job was very challenging but rewarding. Learned many rules and regulations of the housing market. Yearly Christmas bonus and party. Could have had better training.
Nice company
Good pace, always busy. Great managers, respectful and encouraging. Like the team meetings. Good pay, bonuses and great insurance. Upper MGMT is there, open doors and welcoming. Great place đź‘Ť
Pros
The team and caring MGMT
Cons
Very busy but worth it
Glad to have been there
I learned a lot here. Management was great and so was the team. Every day different, we all support the property, residents and enjoy the outdoor work. I learned much about repairs and was guided and helped me grow. Pay was good, recognition was there. Enjoyed the CRM environment.
Pros
Every day different, benefits, team environment
Worst place to ever work for
This is the absolute worst company I have ever worked for managers all take off for the day and do what they want they bully the employees by making jokes that are very hurtful to them they are completely racist when in the shop raunchy unprofessional harassing jokes the pay rate sucks they expect you to do more things then one person can even complete in a day thy have staff picking small pieces of
grass out of flowerr beds in the scorching heat for a hole shift bosses rub it in your face

that they have no consequences for calling in when they please endless hours of shoveling snow with no help they tell you lunch is an hour long for some people of the same title and you only have 30 they try to say you can't leave during lunch very rude towards the tenants and the elderly theyy say you will get bonuses they don't give you any good bonuses the supervisor states she will give anyone pooh work if they upset her
Pros
Not one thing about this job
Cons
Racist favoritism rude terrible benefits terrible pay terrible higher-ups
Amazingly
CRM is the best place to work. It is an amazing company. Training is superb, managers are the best. Even the president is very personable and helpful. They all take them time to know you and what you need. Apartments are beautiful, great benefits and good pay. Work load is fair and anytime help is needed they step up
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
They care about everyone from their employees to their residents and the reputation of their apartments and work environmant
CRM is one of the best companies in this area to work for. They are truly wonderful!they say if you love what you do you never feel as though you’re actually working and the staff from the top down is amazing
Pros
Training, pay, benefits, teamwork
Great learning experience!
Working with management gave me invaluable tools to take with me in the future. All management was available to answer questions and always willing to resolve any issue that may arise.
Run
I love to work wit my hands and goin to work at CRM it is the site and property manager that made me feel unappreciated and embarrassing rude and disrespectful..
Stressful place to work
Don't do it.
To have a superintendent who thinks that he knows everything and does nothing but other jobs that you have personnel for like "security" makes it stressful and frustrating when you're sweating, busting your chops cleaning and painting hot utility closets but there's someone who can help and all he does is watch security cams, that the security guards that are contracted get paid to do.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, lunches
People were nice
People who I worked with were nice. The money was not that great. Did not like that there was no over time. Disappointing job to be at.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
money not so great
bad company to work for
i would not work for them anymore its not a good company they are for them self and they will send you all over to other building and you use your ride they dont pay you anything for your tools and gas for your ride they just use people
A great place
I have been working for CRM quite a few years. I must say this place is the most team-oriented and family-oriented place I have ever worked. I am a seasoned employee and glad I have found CRM. They have a competitive edge in the industry, with the latest programs and options. But most of all the camaraderie, the support from management and co-workers, and the workplace culture is the most enjoyable part of the position.
Pros
Bonuses, Holiday Gala, Culture, Management Support (open door policies)
Cons
Additional Specialized Training programs - but I know this is currently being implemented
worst company I ever worked for
What I learned from CRM is to watch your back!!!! worst company I have worked for. Disorganized at it best!!! CRM is so far behind other Management companies wake up and get with the times!!!
looks great from the outside
would not recommend employees are encouraged to work against each other not as a team. you don't agree with the way it's done, but everybody needs their job. will ask same question over and over till you tell them something negative about target employee.
Strong company with room to advance
In the 14 months I've been with CRM it's been quite the journey. After a rocky start I was able to get in a groove with the help of some great coworkers and a very hands on Regional manager. So much so that I was offered a promotion in my first 8 months.
Pros
Company benefits are top notch
Cons
Not all members of management are as strong as others
Do not recommend this place. Cut throat environment and unapproachable upper management.
I was warned but did not listen. Sounded very reputable upon first research then once you’re in, it’s a totally different ballgame. There is no discretion between anyone. You are made to feel inferior despite going above and beyond. There is no gratitude for all you do, they only focus on errors if any are made even when one wasn’t provided with the necessary materials. Somehow that also becomes your fault.
Great working environment
All the staff at CRM are great to work with. A positive and team working environment. Always feel you have the support of management. Couldn't ask for a better place to work!
great
Great company, Great management, great people, highly trained
absolutely professional, family and a great team.

knowledgeable, well trained. great...
Pros
great
Cons
excellent
Good employees, bad upper management
During my time working at CRM, I worked with some great co workers. Very hard working people trying to do their best to make the property the best it could be. Too bad that upper management didn’t recognize the effort. Property manager was great and tried to help change things for the better but Regional and President of the company got rid of him. That is the problem with upper management. They would constantly change policy and then when the change didn’t work, they would fire the lowest person on the “totem poll”... i.e. the office manager. Staff was always working in constant fear of being fired without warning. I now work for a different property management company that appreciates the work that I do and I don’t miss CRM.
Pros
Tenants, other staff and benefits
Cons
Upper management
Nice tenants horrible management
Non stop phone calls allows for constant interruptions and lack of focus on work. Understaffed Office w/ no maintenance on Properties. Well there was maintenance but nothing got done!! Property Manager was clueless and often blew things off! Secret meetings with managers not being involved. Cut throat work environment, no support, was often told to refer to a office manual when I asked questions. Gone and wouldn’t look back! It’s like a breath of fresh air!! The residents of the property were pretty cool.... I feel bad for the constant turnover of management for this company.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Literally everything else
Fast paced, never a dull moment!
In a busy office such as this, there is always plenty to accomplish and to learn if you are willing to put in the effort! CRM Rental Management, Inc. is expanding its presence in CNY, striving to become the premier property management entity in the region; sometimes taking on sizeable challenges in the process. This means there are ample oppourunities for anyone looking to develop professionally. A typical day often means changing gears several times, re-prioritizing the tasks at hand to complete more critical items first. The days fly by, which I enjoy. My manager understands that, while challenges can be exhilarating, sometimes I need to take a moment to catch up. When I look around me, I see numerous Team Members throughout the organization who are hard-working, talented, and dedicated professionals who have been with the company for many years. I think that speaks for itself!
Pros
excellent benefits!
Cons
no flex-schedule
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CRM Rental Management, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
CRM Rental Management, Inc. Reviews by Location