Cronos Interactive

Working at Cronos Interactive: 1 Review

5.0Pay & Benefits

Showing the only review

Fun, lively company with a focus on delivering great products.

A Typical day at work: - plan posts for the day/coming days - read up on emails and social media posts - discuss PR & marketing strategies - planning for our Game Expo: 1UP - making visuals for posts to share - talking with the devs and giving feedback on their games What I've learned: new tools to use, news skills (photoshop, Premiere...), content planning. putting deadlines on others to get my content in time. Management: Great superior, doesn't not feel like a typical boss/employee relationship. Open to suggestions and feedback. Workplace culture: Flexible hours, expecting only for your job to be done by reasonable deadlines, fun colleagues who like to chat during lunch and play a game afterwards. Fun group to hang out with. The hardest part of the job: managing my time. there is a lot to be done and I always see ways to improve my work so the stopping point is hard to determine. Bybthe very nature of the job (social media) it also means I have to put in some work outside of office hours The most enjoyable part of the job: Working with a great team, in a company working on VIDEO GAMES: my lifelong dream. It's a culture I've been invested in since pretty much forever and now I get to work in the industry.

Pros

Flexible hours, Extra benefits (car, phone, laptop), the actual job is fun to do

Cons

subpar public transport connection

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cronos Interactive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 review