Cross Country Allied Employee Reviews

Great Assignment
Echocardiographer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, VTJuly 16, 2018
As a traveling echo tech, this year with Cross Country has been the best pay rates I've had. My account manager has been clear, transparent and easy to communicate with. I will stay with them as long as they have good contracts for me, especially now that they will be matching into my 401K.
Pros
Pay, ease of signing contracts
Cons
Have to wait a year for them to contribute to 401K
Best Staffing Company Out There!
Vascular Technologist (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILFebruary 9, 2018
Being a traveler in the medical field, I have worked with multiple companies. Cross Country is the only company I want to work for. They really go above and beyond to make sure you’re happy.
I got to travel most often where I wanted to be
Medical Laboratory Technologist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 5, 2018
They are easy to get along with. I felt my best interest was being taken into consideration as well as theirs. They were quick to return my calls if I had a question or concerns about something. I have recommended them to several coworkers.
Pros
Good pay, being available when you need them
Cons
Insuranance somewhat high, high co pays
Advocates for employees
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 6, 2017
Treats employees and any issues that arise quickly. Promises made are promises kept for that person leaving their home to work in an unfamiliar place. Traveling nurse is welcomed to a ready to move in apartment, pay and benefits as promised, and a contract with the facility that is exactly as promised. The company makes every attempt to satisfy employee requests.
Pros
stipend to return home for a visit
Cons
Healthcare insurance available but expensive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cross Country Allied. Our community is ready to answer.