Cross Country Nurses

Cross Country Nurses Employee Reviews

United States281 reviews
Featured review
Cross Country Nurses selected this as a representative review
Being the second biggest travel company in America, they have a lot of contracts all over the place. I've never had an issue getting a job in any of the cities I've wanted to work in. It all really depends on your recruiter though. I've had friends that had bad experiences with their recruiter, so it varies.
March 9, 2020
We love hearing when our employees are happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Cross Country Nurses.
Everything is very professional, thorough and always ensure your documents are done timely and completely. I never have to worry if I have everything done, because they keep me constantly updated. I always feel secure with my recruiter and my document person.
June 9, 2020
We really appreciate you sharing your experience and we’re very happy that you found it to be a positive one. We look forward to helping you achieve all of your career goals. Thank you!
Each location I've worked in required different needs but overall the job is the same so honestly the work load is what really differed. But it's a good experience traveling and seeing how hospitals function and the different systems they use to get the job done.
June 9, 2020
I have worked for Cross country on several assignments and have been satisfied with the company. There are several possibilities within the company. Great benefits.
May 8, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience working with us. We hope you will continue to look to us for future career opportunities.
I love traveling with cross country. Looking for something more permanent. It is a good company to work for. Pay is good. My recruiter is excellent. I would recommend this company to anyone.
March 31, 2020
We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to watching our employees shine!
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Cross Country Nurses has a NATIONAL presence but for all the wrong reasons. Good Company with FAIR Benefits but LOWEST paying company in the entire Healthcare industry!
April 7, 2020
We are deeply sorry to discover that you didn't have the best experience at Cross Country. Please help us fix the issue by emailing HRHelp@crosscountry.com. Your concerns are very important to us.
Traveling with CCN is enjoyable you can change location every few months. you get to learn new things on every assignment, You get th meet new people. The hardest part of the job is moving every few months. The most enjoyable part of the job is You get to move every few months. YOU GET TO TEST DRIVE LOCATIONS BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO LIVE THERE.
Pros
Housing provided, New Adventers every frw months
Cons
Learning new ways of doing things
March 9, 2020
We really appreciate you sharing your experience working with Cross Country Nurses, and we’re very happy that you found it to be a positive one. We look forward to helping you achieve all of your career goals. Thank you!
Cross Country Nurse was an alright experience. There is a lot of favoritism within the office. Along with that, there is absolutely no employee appreciation within the Tampa office. Like every job there are goals that need to be met. When the office consistently meets goals every week, there's no gratitude or appreciation from management. The job itself can easily be done at home, however upper management will pick and choose who they let work from home even during time of emergency. There is also no real communication when it comes to pay. The job's pay is marketed as one thing online but once you start you are being paid less. Communication between other employees in other offices usually is always rude. Tenured recruiters tend to always be disrespectful to newer recruiters if it means they can gain something from it. The overall company isn't awful. The benefits are great, but the security of keeping your job isn't there.
March 9, 2020
It pains us to hear that your experience at our award-winning staffing company wasn't the best. For us to improve employee satisfaction, we kindly suggest you discuss this matter further by contacting HRHelp@crosscountry.com.
Payroll department is very unprofessional. The recruiters are not transparent in their contracts and always rushing people off the phone. More personable attention is required.
March 9, 2020
We are saddened to hear that your time with us was not as expected. We pride ourselves on employee satisfaction and believe every misstep is an opportunity for growth. If you feel so inclined, please email HRHelp@crosscountry.com to discuss any further details. We thank you for your feedback and wish you well.
Love working independently with families and the client with comfort in the home. The company provided a car box with supplies needed for every situation. Making the dying process comfortable made me feel good.
February 24, 2020
its a great company. no issues, good benefits, clear communication. easy to get in touch with recruiter. they check in here and there and see how the assignments are going.
February 13, 2020
I am a quick learner im fast on my feet and i can work well with a team or by myself! I love to teach as much as i love to learn and i feel every day i get to learn something new.
February 13, 2020
We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and wish you the best in your career!
I will definitely do more research next time I opt to travel my recruiter was not very proactive with me during my work with them. ....................
December 6, 2019
Great for my first travel assignment. My pay rate was negotiated which I was happy. I love getting paid weekly plus offer benefits. My recruiter Tugce was nice , however disorganized. The company would lose paperwork I submitted.
Recruiters at CCTC are great and after your first assignment they become 'friends & family' showing compassion when needed and there to support you should you need them.
Pros
Opportunities all over the United States
Cons
Long contracts.
December 6, 2019
Great recruiters, nice choice of travel locations. Flexible pay depending on where you want to flex your money. Quick response time. Recruoters advocate for the travel nurse.
this was a travel company for nurses. I am a travel nurse for them.
I had a recruiter, which I communicated with for my assignments, there was a clinical liaison I would speak with when it came to medical and clinical situations in the hospital or with myself. I also had a Housing Placement person that I would talk with about my preferred housing needs. Everyone was very helpful.
Overall a decent place to work. Depends on your skills and recruiter. Hospitals tend to give travel nurses basic type of patients. Many of the hospitals are helpful.
Working for Cross Country means you have a recruiter and then they get you hired with a Hospital that is a good match for you.
The company has specialized people over payroll, housing and any other concerns.
Worked as a travel nurse for 5 yrs. enjoyed and learned through my experience as a travel nurse. Would do it again asa RN when I finish school.travel to Arizona, Florida.
Caring and available recruiters. Was getting bullied in my assignment and they offered help and understanding. Great benefits. Don’t have them find housing, take money and find own. Apt was too expensive and kept me awake during the day when I should be sleeping. Terrible arrangement.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cross Country Nurses. Our community is ready to answer.