Cross Country TravCorps Employee Reviews

Do Not Work Here! You will be left used and bruised
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 23, 2018
This huge corporation is running on their toes. Everyone is looking to do whatever they can to save their jobs. The best people in management float under the radar and toss you under the bus when they feel threatened. The right way of doing things is not a thought. Instead, do anything you can to paint a Rosy picture for the leadership. They live to operate in complete chaos while constantly worrying about how they will get to the next level.
Pros
So siloed that people leave you alone, Mostly because they have no idea what you should get done, to make real improvements
Cons
Leadership are a bunch of career hacks, who made their way to the top selling other people down the river, I'm not one of them. This is not sour grapes. These are observations during my time there.
Not a bad company to work for
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 20, 2018
Come in get your feet wet and leave. If you’re not a “favorite” you will never become a lead or management. It seems like those who get recognized or grow are the ones who do the bare minimum. When it came to time off they were very accommodating as long as too many people weren’t off. They also know people have a life so if someone comes up you have to leave or can’t come they are fine with it. My only issue is no matter how are you work it will get over looked, you won’t make more money, there isn’t much job security, and the process is a mess. It’s one of those you learn this way but because I like you I’ll do it this way for you. So needless to say do what you need to do gain the knowledge and after a year leave!
Pros
Time Accomodation, 1 yr lunch break, ability to leave something new
Cons
No room for growth, favoritism, no set process
Rn
Traveling Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 5, 2018
There are no growth opportunities available as a RN in Travel Companies. The goal is to be placed in temporary assignments. The benefit is in not having to be engrossed in the day-to-day politics of an institution allowing the focus to be on good 'ol fashion nursing. I have had great experiences when taking assignments with this company and I adore my recruiter.
Most Stressful Experience of my Life
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 21, 2018
On an average day expect to make 100 calls a day, have meaningful conversation with potential candidates. Not only does the company continuous move the finish line on goals. Expect the candidates you deal to have extreme exceptions. Not only do the candidates hate us, but so do the other departments wit in the company.You will be blame for payroll issues, pre employment requirements, taking a cut for candidates pay. If company hired 60 people last year maybe 10 of them remain with the company.
Pros
Base Salary
Cons
Expectation
Would Not Recommend
RN (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 17, 2018
I was placed in this assignment in San Diego UCSD & out of my field. I could never get a hold of my Recruiter and Supervisor. Horrible environment. Had to pay for Parking!
Pros
Cons
Management at Agency
Travel opportunities
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 5, 2018
Traveling through CrossCountry TravCorps has been an exciting opportunity that I will never regret. I have learned many different methods pertaining to my job. CrossCountry works with the staff to ensure job satisfaction. This job is good for those who want to experience different hospital and city enviornments. The only downside is having to leave your family and friends behind while going on your adventures.
Pros
Travel opportunities.
Cons
Leaving family and friends.
Blame game
associate (Current Employee) –  remoteMay 8, 2018
The company seems to get progressively worse by adding more responsibility with no pay increase or taking other tasks away. Turn over rate is terrible. It's a very stressful job, always being told what you are doing wrong and that you should work faster and make no mistakes. You always need to make sure other people are doing their job and you get multiple requests to do the same thing from different people back to back. The commission payout system is rigged against you and it seems the company does everything they can to not pay you. You need to attend meetings that take about an hour long that have nothing to do with your job or functions. The company says they care and are "like family" but watch out any gift they give you will be taxed, so they can write it off. If you get a 5 dollar gift card to starbucks, be sure to look for that on your paystub as a tax deduction. Everyone is always pointing fingers asking who messed up when the process is terrible and all departments are understaffed. The work itself is not hard but the amount of work and with constant negative criticism and questions from other departments it's stressful. If someone can blame you and get away with it they will. We work with nurses and other health care professionals who are rude and nasty over the phone. I have been cussed out multiple times and told that i am a terrible, stupid person for policies that I don't write. The company is very focused on the bottom dollar and neglect its corporate staff. The pay is ok but its barely a livable salary.
Pros
time off
Cons
terrible benefits, work environment, management, stressful
Loved working with My Recruter
Travel Registered Nurse ICU (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 13, 2018
Always has resources
24/7 they are there for you
Housing or stipen great
Trust to refer friends
True to contact
Meeting new people that reminds you of home
Different options for future contact offered by the recruiter who care for you

I’m ready to travel again!
Pros
Loved working with Company, and regret not continuing to travel
Workplace was great.
United States (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 16, 2018
I loved working with Cross Country. Cross Country provides great job opportunities in a fast pace surgical setting with great travel opportunities. I learned how to adapt to different styles and techniques in a different settings. Workplace culture was great. Everyone was so welcoming and caring.
Pros
Travel
Cons
short breaks
overall extremely well experience
Vascular Access Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 13, 2018
A lot of questions pertained to the company itself. I was a travel nurse and did not work at cross country site. I traveled to different parts of the U.S. I would let them know . were and what type of job I was looking for and they would find it for me. hardest part of job would be packing and driving to new area. greatest traveling the country
Lunch rooms a plus, but there is no outside lunch area.
BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  6501 park of Commerce Boca Raton Florida 33487October 17, 2018
Cross Country is a very pleasant place to work for, very fair and the manager was a great help in all the years that I was there. Very fast paced and just and over all pleasant place to work.
Pros
All employees worked well with each other and when needed help with any dead line everyone helped.
Cons
No overtime
Cross Country Review
Credentialing Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 3, 2018
Cross Country was a great place to work. Very good training. Relaxed atmosphere. Excellent benefits. Good pay. Co-workers were very friendly and supportive. Excellent opportunities for advancement.
Terrible Support from this company
Surgical Tech (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 30, 2018
They screwed me at three different jobs. They never have the paperwork in order when you get to the job. Delayed 3 weeks when I took my first job with them. Drove from the east coast to the west coast got settled in my apartment on the weekend and they screwed up the paperwork and the hospital rejected me. Don't work for this company. I went to another travel company and they took good care of me.
Pros
Cons
Never have the paperwork ready when you are suppose to start your job.
Toxic and Unorganized
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 23, 2018
This place is an unorganized mess. From the day I started there was no organization what so ever. I was given ZERO training for a position which required at least 2 weeks of in depth training.
Pros
Cons
where shall I start
Fast Paced Environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILApril 3, 2018
Typical work day: client calls, relationship building and staffing
What I learned: managing multiple accounts
Culture: at times low morale but usually a team atmosphere
Hardest part of job: Finding reliable staff for contingent and contract positions
Most enjoyable: Supportive team environment
Pros
Additional training when needed
Cons
Lack of employee space
Not even worth my review.
RN Interview Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 11, 2017
The work culture is very cut throat, everybody is looking for a come up, if they can throw you under the bus they will. Management is poor and have no backbones. When the company went public, they stopped caring about staff. Many lay offs, no merit raises for staff and big bonuses/promotions for upper management. Moral is low. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy, and I'm currently seeking new employment.
Pros
Cons
Moral is low.
Great company to travel for
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 1, 2018
This was my first company for traveling as a surgical technologist. I love the different options of places to go. I also like the attention to detail from the recruiters.
N/a
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 8, 2018
Cross Country is working hard to put together the proper systems and software to move the company to the next level. Change management is not easy but I am confident that with this next step CCH will be able to move into the next chapter
travel RN
RN (Former Employee) –  TXApril 8, 2018
Provided opportunities to travel and work. Found every opportunity offered new learning opportunities and management styles. The best part was meeting new people and getting to travel. The hardest part saying good bye to new friends.
Pros
team work
Cons
short breaks
Ok
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 6, 2018
company is ok to work with. The recruiters respond very quickly. I would like to hav more of a variety when it come to jobs they have available. good pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cross Country TravCorps. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about