Cross Country TravCorps Employee Reviews

Do Not Work Here! You will be left used and bruised
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 23, 2018
This huge corporation is running on their toes. Everyone is looking to do whatever they can to save their jobs. The best people in management float under the radar and toss you under the bus when they feel threatened. The right way of doing things is not a thought. Instead, do anything you can to paint a Rosy picture for the leadership. They live to operate in complete chaos while constantly worrying about how they will get to the next level.
Pros
So siloed that people leave you alone, Mostly because they have no idea what you should get done, to make real improvements
Cons
Leadership are a bunch of career hacks, who made their way to the top selling other people down the river, I'm not one of them. This is not sour grapes. These are observations during my time there.
I was pleased with cctc
Sterile Processing Tech (Former Employee) –  Englewood, FLJuly 4, 2018
I was always contacted by my recruiter .when I needed her I always do my job the best I can be there we hen we need you don't ignore us. Co. In weekly
Pros
Reimbursement
Terrible Support from this company
Surgical Tech (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 30, 2018
They screwed me at three different jobs. They never have the paperwork in order when you get to the job. Delayed 3 weeks when I took my first job with them. Drove from the east coast to the west coast got settled in my apartment on the weekend and they screwed up the paperwork and the hospital rejected me. Don't work for this company. I went to another travel company and they took good care of me.
Pros
Cons
Never have the paperwork ready when you are suppose to start your job.
productive and fun
Surgical Technologist II (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 24, 2018
Cross country is a well organized and seasoned company. I learned a great deal and had a very productive and fun work experience while I was with them.
Traveling
Travel Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 21, 2018
The staff were very helpful and understanding. As a new traveler, the kept me in line and informed. They were understanding of family values and were genuinely concerned. Very easy to work for.
Most Stressful Experience of my Life
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 21, 2018
On an average day expect to make 100 calls a day, have meaningful conversation with potential candidates. Not only does the company continuous move the finish line on goals. Expect the candidates you deal to have extreme exceptions. Not only do the candidates hate us, but so do the other departments wit in the company.You will be blame for payroll issues, pre employment requirements, taking a cut for candidates pay. If company hired 60 people last year maybe 10 of them remain with the company.
Pros
Base Salary
Cons
Expectation
Workplace was great.
United States (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 16, 2018
I loved working with Cross Country. Cross Country provides great job opportunities in a fast pace surgical setting with great travel opportunities. I learned how to adapt to different styles and techniques in a different settings. Workplace culture was great. Everyone was so welcoming and caring.
Pros
Travel
Cons
short breaks
Blame game
associate (Current Employee) –  remoteMay 8, 2018
The company seems to get progressively worse by adding more responsibility with no pay increase or taking other tasks away. Turn over rate is terrible. It's a very stressful job, always being told what you are doing wrong and that you should work faster and make no mistakes. You always need to make sure other people are doing their job and you get multiple requests to do the same thing from different people back to back. The commission payout system is rigged against you and it seems the company does everything they can to not pay you. You need to attend meetings that take about an hour long that have nothing to do with your job or functions. The company says they care and are "like family" but watch out any gift they give you will be taxed, so they can write it off. If you get a 5 dollar gift card to starbucks, be sure to look for that on your paystub as a tax deduction. Everyone is always pointing fingers asking who messed up when the process is terrible and all departments are understaffed. The work itself is not hard but the amount of work and with constant negative criticism and questions from other departments it's stressful. If someone can blame you and get away with it they will. We work with nurses and other health care professionals who are rude and nasty over the phone. I have been cussed out multiple times and told that i am a terrible, stupid person for policies that I don't write. The company is very focused on the bottom dollar and neglect its corporate staff. The pay is ok but its barely a livable salary.
Pros
time off
Cons
terrible benefits, work environment, management, stressful
travel RN
RN (Former Employee) –  TXApril 8, 2018
Provided opportunities to travel and work. Found every opportunity offered new learning opportunities and management styles. The best part was meeting new people and getting to travel. The hardest part saying good bye to new friends.
Pros
team work
Cons
short breaks
N/a
Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 8, 2018
Cross Country is working hard to put together the proper systems and software to move the company to the next level. Change management is not easy but I am confident that with this next step CCH will be able to move into the next chapter
Fast Paced Environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILApril 3, 2018
Typical work day: client calls, relationship building and staffing
What I learned: managing multiple accounts
Culture: at times low morale but usually a team atmosphere
Hardest part of job: Finding reliable staff for contingent and contract positions
Most enjoyable: Supportive team environment
Pros
Additional training when needed
Cons
Lack of employee space
Cross Country Review
Credentialing Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 3, 2018
Cross Country was a great place to work. Very good training. Relaxed atmosphere. Excellent benefits. Good pay. Co-workers were very friendly and supportive. Excellent opportunities for advancement.
Great Travel Company
Travel RN-Nights/Days (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 29, 2018
I would recommend Paige Sawtell as a recruiter to anyone. if I decide to travel again I will definitely work with them again. Would like if the company had a 24 hour person to answer the phone in case of employee emergency.
The biggest and the best Travel Nursing Agency
Travel Nurse in Pediatric Nursing (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 25, 2018
The recruiters and the staff are very accommodating and helpful. The housing they provide for Travelers is excellent. Travel Nursing was a goal of mine on my Bucket List and TravCorps helped me the have a wonderful Nursing experience.
Travel Tech
Travel Health Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Working as a travel tech here and I will say that my recruiter is the one reason I haven't switched to any other agency. We work together and get things done.
No managment structure
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 9, 2018
Management team slow to change and recognize problems to the extent of good people exiting. Allows accounts to dictate to the detriment of the company policies and values. Not a good combination and confusing to their teams
It’s just ok
Recruitment (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 17, 2017
It’s ok to start somewhere but not to stay long. Atmosphere was much better before than it is now. Hopefully things can change for better. A lot of favoritism.
Pros
It’s Monday through Friday
Cons
No pay increase, high insurance premium and no advancement
best travel company to work for
Traveling Staff Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 30, 2017
ability to travel the USA, and be paid for it. Provided wonderful clean housing and furniture. Always paid on time, Once while in Austin Tx, the apartment above me pipes froze and flooded my apartment. They immediately moved me to a pet friendly hotel.
Not a great company
Compliance and Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 29, 2017
Initially starting this position, I was straight out of college and thought it was ideal but later noticing the lack of positions to actually advance to, I became frustrated. Pay is terrible and you feel under appreciated for the amount of work you were actually doing.
Good pay
Administrative Assistant / Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 23, 2017
Pay reflects job performance. Good health insurance and benefits. Fast paced environment that will keep you on your toes. Company encourages training between departments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cross Country TravCorps. Our community is ready to answer.

Cross Country TravCorps Reviews by Location