Cross Country TravCorps Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 14, 2019
This company is not good for office workers. Management is vindictive and retaliatory. Lots of discrimination and racist remarks can be heard and seen in the halls from executive management.
Pros
Health benefits are affordable
Cross Counrty Trav Corps
Clinical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Land O' Lakes, FLFebruary 12, 2019
STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU CAN. They do not keep their word. They are all about the bottom line, You can barely get a hold of your recruiter. Unfair compensation packages.
Stable, innovative, but very compartmental...
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 2, 2019
Cross country essay organization that has grown organically and with the growth from mergers the culture siloed. Also the industry is very sensitive. Overall a good organization with hard working people. Depending on the department is the culture you get.
Pros
Large organization, good entry level, mid-level jobs
Cons
Can be stressful, subject to layoffs
Na
Pharmacy and Advance Practice Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 23, 2019
Company had good perks but there was no opportunity for increment every year. It was all about commission. Also Management did not know to run the company as changes were taken place every now and then without obtaining any results. I would not recommend the company for someone who wants to get promoted as well as who wants to be flexible with their work.
overall extremely well experience
Vascular Access Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 13, 2018
A lot of questions pertained to the company itself. I was a travel nurse and did not work at cross country site. I traveled to different parts of the U.S. I would let them know . were and what type of job I was looking for and they would find it for me. hardest part of job would be packing and driving to new area. greatest traveling the country
Rn
Traveling Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 5, 2018
There are no growth opportunities available as a RN in Travel Companies. The goal is to be placed in temporary assignments. The benefit is in not having to be engrossed in the day-to-day politics of an institution allowing the focus to be on good 'ol fashion nursing. I have had great experiences when taking assignments with this company and I adore my recruiter.
Average
Lead Payroll -Multi State (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 12, 2018
This is an average company to work for with average pay and benefits. There is a great deal of nepotism and favoritism that exist with the company itself.
Travel opportunities
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 5, 2018
Traveling through CrossCountry TravCorps has been an exciting opportunity that I will never regret. I have learned many different methods pertaining to my job. CrossCountry works with the staff to ensure job satisfaction. This job is good for those who want to experience different hospital and city enviornments. The only downside is having to leave your family and friends behind while going on your adventures.
Pros
Travel opportunities.
Cons
Leaving family and friends.
Toxic and Unorganized
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  United StatesOctober 23, 2018
This place is an unorganized mess. From the day I started there was no organization what so ever. I was given ZERO training for a position which required at least 2 weeks of in depth training.
Pros
Cons
where shall I start
Lunch rooms a plus, but there is no outside lunch area.
BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  6501 park of Commerce Boca Raton Florida 33487October 17, 2018
Cross Country is a very pleasant place to work for, very fair and the manager was a great help in all the years that I was there. Very fast paced and just and over all pleasant place to work.
Pros
All employees worked well with each other and when needed help with any dead line everyone helped.
Cons
No overtime

Want to know more about Cross Country TravCorps?

Ask a question
Would Not Recommend
RN (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 17, 2018
I was placed in this assignment in San Diego UCSD & out of my field. I could never get a hold of my Recruiter and Supervisor. Horrible environment. Had to pay for Parking!
Pros
Cons
Management at Agency
Loved working with My Recruter
Travel Registered Nurse ICU (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 13, 2018
Always has resources
24/7 they are there for you
Housing or stipen great
Trust to refer friends
True to contact
Meeting new people that reminds you of home
Different options for future contact offered by the recruiter who care for you

I’m ready to travel again!
Pros
Loved working with Company, and regret not continuing to travel
Cons
Great company to travel for
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 1, 2018
This was my first company for traveling as a surgical technologist. I love the different options of places to go. I also like the attention to detail from the recruiters.
Do Not Work Here! You will be left used and bruised
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 23, 2018
This huge corporation is running on their toes. Everyone is looking to do whatever they can to save their jobs. The best people in management float under the radar and toss you under the bus when they feel threatened. The right way of doing things is not a thought. Instead, do anything you can to paint a Rosy picture for the leadership. They live to operate in complete chaos while constantly worrying about how they will get to the next level.
Pros
So siloed that people leave you alone, Mostly because they have no idea what you should get done, to make real improvements
Cons
Leadership are a bunch of career hacks, who made their way to the top selling other people down the river, I'm not one of them. This is not sour grapes. These are observations during my time there.
Ok
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 6, 2018
company is ok to work with. The recruiters respond very quickly. I would like to hav more of a variety when it come to jobs they have available. good pay.
I was pleased with cctc
Sterile Processing Tech (Former Employee) –  Englewood, FLJuly 4, 2018
I was always contacted by my recruiter .when I needed her I always do my job the best I can be there we hen we need you don't ignore us. Co. In weekly
Pros
Reimbursement
Terrible Support from this company
Surgical Tech (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 30, 2018
They screwed me at three different jobs. They never have the paperwork in order when you get to the job. Delayed 3 weeks when I took my first job with them. Drove from the east coast to the west coast got settled in my apartment on the weekend and they screwed up the paperwork and the hospital rejected me. Don't work for this company. I went to another travel company and they took good care of me.
Pros
Cons
Never have the paperwork ready when you are suppose to start your job.
productive and fun
Surgical Technologist II (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 24, 2018
Cross country is a well organized and seasoned company. I learned a great deal and had a very productive and fun work experience while I was with them.
Traveling
Travel Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 21, 2018
The staff were very helpful and understanding. As a new traveler, the kept me in line and informed. They were understanding of family values and were genuinely concerned. Very easy to work for.
Most Stressful Experience of my Life
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 21, 2018
On an average day expect to make 100 calls a day, have meaningful conversation with potential candidates. Not only does the company continuous move the finish line on goals. Expect the candidates you deal to have extreme exceptions. Not only do the candidates hate us, but so do the other departments wit in the company.You will be blame for payroll issues, pre employment requirements, taking a cut for candidates pay. If company hired 60 people last year maybe 10 of them remain with the company.
Pros
Base Salary
Cons
Expectation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cross Country TravCorps. Our community is ready to answer.