Cross River Therapy

Working at Cross River Therapy: 10 Reviews

United States10 reviews

Awesome place to work!

Flexible schedule and great pay! Corporate and supervisors are very understanding of other responsibilities. BCBAs always willing to help. The facility has everything you need to succeed.

Great entry level job with opportunities to move up!

The work environment and support that Cross River Therapy in Greenville,NC has is unmatched. I have worked at BCPS and 10/10 recommended CRT for clients and staff.

Pros

Flexible schedule/hours, immediate support, family environment

Cons

No cons!

Cross River Therapy insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Supportive environment

Genuinely love going to work every day

This is a great company, it truly is. I have been working here for almost a year now and have no plans of leaving. There are some people who will cause drama and complain, but it is a rare few. The owners really care about the employees. I would need a thousand hands to count the number of times I have been given a gift card, been bought lunch on a day I forgot, been invited to paid for company fun nights, been asked how I am doing, and given words of encouragement. I am proud to be a part of a company that treats people so well. When employees are happy, it makes all the difference.

Lots of Advancement Opportunities and Pretty Great Pay

So I've only been working with Cross River for a few months, but I can say that so far, i've had a great experience with my BCBA and the scheduling department. I work another job and the scheduling people have been extremely proactive and flexible with the changes Ive made since over the summer, which Im super grateful for (and my client in particular is extremely flexible as well which is very awesome- obviously, not every client will be like that, so that important to keep in mind). Anyway, My BCBA is so supportive- she has helped me in the process of obtaining my RBT certification and has helped me with advice on picking out a verified course sequence and graduate program to obtain my BCBA certification in the future. My BCBA is extremely helpful and does the best she can during supervisions via Zoom. Ive only done in-home services, so I don't have any in-clinic, community-based school-based ABA experience as of now unfortunately, so I cannot speak on that. Additionally, every-time I buy materials, I always get reimbursed from management. For me personally, the in-home services work for me since my client lives close and Cross River matched me with a client that was within a very reasonable driving distance- however, I can understand how since the school year has begun for children and some schools may reject ABA services in school, it can be tricky to obtain steady hours. Its all a work in progress, but I can say that during that process, everyone has been helping out the best they can with being remote. Also, the pay is super good and when you receive your RBT certification, -

Pros

Opportunity for Growth, Great Pay, Flexible Scheduling, Awesome Supervisor(s), Reimbursement for Materials

Cons

Possibility to experience Less/Unstable Hours

Great Place to Work!

Best company I have ever worked at. Over a year with them and loving every minute of it! Supervisors are great and the clients are even better. Love my Cross River Therapy Family!

Did Not Sign Up for Babysitting Service

I did not sign up for a babysitting service. Mislead on pay. Staff talked about each other. Act like they pay well but do not pay for any drive or cancelation time.

Pros

job

Awesome Company To Work For

The number one thing I look for in a job is good management. The management at Cross River is awesome. The work culture is great, I have no complaints. This is a great place to work!

Productive and nice environment to work.

They provide opportunities to the new technicians without experience. I'm happy to be part of this team, they have a supervisor with great experience and provide support to the personnel.

Pros

They can train the new technicians in the field.

Cons

The administration is weak.

The attention they give to every emplyee!

I feel valued and get feedback from my BCBA. The back office staff is friendly and helps with everything. Whenever I asked for material or mileage reimbursement they accommodated me and more.

Pros

Good pay

Amazing Place!

I absolutely loved working for Cross River Therapy. The main BCBA who oversees all other BCBAs is amazing to work with and speak to. They gave a competitive hourly wage, and have a lot of promise. They're sure to give you clients within a reasonable distance, and they're great at respecting boundaries regarding availability and maintaining work-life balance. If there were technical issues- there was no problem with ending session early assuming its not an ongoing problem and they are willing to provide any materials you need to have a successful session. I would say it gets a bit lonely, usually there's no more than 2 RBTs on a case, so you don't get to know any coworkers other than your supervisor for that case. The best thing though is creating that rapport with the client and their family, seeing the client progress, and the company is quick to tell you when you are doing well and what areas you may need to improve on. Your sessions are what you are dependent on, which is true for any ABA company, so if there is a cancelation, you won't be paid for that time, however if the client is out due to things outside of your or the family's control you will get compensated at a percentage of your hourly rate for those hours, which is amazing and I don't know of any other ABA company that would do that. The only reason I'm not there anymore is due to the lack of clients; otherwise I would see myself working for them for a long time.

Pros

Amazing managerial staff, seeing the client's progress

Cons

The stability is lacking, but it's the nature of the field anyway

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cross River Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits