CrossCom National

CrossCom National Employee Reviews

CrossCom National insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

Average helpdesk. You get the beating.

Do not try to do a good job. Just do what they tell you to do and you will be fine (as is the case with most support companies these days). So don't sweat it .

Job

I started the job few years ago never had any real issues i honestly would recommend just to get experience and money but with no advancement its not really a long term job

Bad Culture

Overall it’s a bad culture all around. Coworkers always mad because of being overworked and being made feel bad for taking time off. No further advanced training aside from the first week of training.

Pros

Helps you realize it’s better elsewhere.

Cons

Time off policy, no remote option, bad compensation.

Very stressful at times, but the pay and benefits outweigh the stress level

Overall I can't say anything negative about this company. They treated me well for the most part, but due to the economy my office was closed. If I had the opportunity, I would work for them again! There were times when upper management would not back you up, even if they told you they would. I was a mid-level manager but they did not treat me like one. They made me feel welcome the years that I was there. I ran a satellite office, so pretty much our of sight out of mind. My group was not micro managed, nor were the teams at the corporate office. I was pretty happy there, but there were some who weren't.

Pros

Flexibility for appointments, understanding of personal needs.

Cons

None really

Great place

Great place to work before shutting down. Schedule was good and some of the management was great. Inventory was a challenge but in good standings. Tia

Pros

Schedule

Cons

Closed down

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Productive and good employees

The bad thing was the warehouse was closed and we all lost our jobs this year. (2020)The good thing was the HR department as well as the Warehouse Manager tried keeping the warehouse a float, but the company closed.

Pros

Good employees to work with

Cons

Warehouse closed, employees were left without jobs

Its a good place to work but not as a career.

Its hard work. Depending on where u work in the front where u make phone calls or in the back in the warehouse. Some days are slammed n super busy and other are kinda laid back.

Computer Repair Tech

Had a great time learning all the different printers and repairing them. Pay was not great benefits were too high and no good. Management was not great.

Pros

there are none

Cons

pay sucked

Not Worth It

There's some room for advancement, but only if you'd like to take a lateral pay move for more work. A few of the upper management team seem cool, but most of the managers are condescending and nowhere near capable of managing people. I truthfully still have nightmares from time to time.

Pros

Cool coworkers

Cons

Short breaks, benefits are mediocre

Toxic at manager levels/ good pay/ no chance of advancement

I loved working there until they changed the VP to there. He created a toxic environment and chased off many great techs. There is no chance to advance so I hope you like where you start.

Laid off

Crosscom is fast paced environment with a revolving door. Crosscom say they don’t have a budget to compensate you but they continue to interview others

Pay was decent, work environment was poor.

I get it is a call center, and call volume is high. However when you have to ask in a group chat when you can take a break or lunch and get no response,Then later only to be told no, due to call volume or too many people have asked ahead of you, so you have to wait. Management is terrible there.

Productive workplace with intensely driven executive team

Working alone was not permitted, frequently my supervisor would check in to see how efficiently my team was being run. Other than a few cultural issues, the work was rewarding (at least personally) and I felt like I learned a lot.

Very team oriented company !

Literally everyone helps each other. It’s a very relaxed environment but very fast paced work. Everyone is nice & management is very hands on. This company has no problem giving you recognition when you’re doing your job well. If you pick up on things fast and like working on a time limit , this is the place for you.

Fun

Learning new ideals everyday on the field and friendly service at the work site, Travel allowances for all field works and a reliable staff that are ready to help solve any problems on the field

They pay well

CrossCom paid me well but it was a terrible place to work. The employees were disposable and that was no secret. Mandatory overtime was frequent with 12+ hour days and mandatory Saturdays. The daily goals set were unreasonably high. 10/10 would not recommend.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not many benefits and unrealistic goals

As a former sub-contracted technician... just go elsewhere.

I started with a company that was contracted by Crosscom last year. At first it was a great learning experience. But then they started firing off contractors for my region, leaving the company I worked for as the sole contractor for a 4-state area, sending us allover creation. Then they started restricting the number of tickets per diem. This quite literally forced the collapse of the company I worked for, that I moved for, and now, I am out of work. They were constantly verbally condescending, though some of their level one and level two were an absolute dream to work with. Those few gems were the exceptions, not the rule. While the removal of some of the sub-contracted companies, I can understand, with some of the horror stories being relayed to me, through Crosscom's respective service teams, up to and including techs not knowing how to complete the task at hand, to techs not even having the required tools... I just can't fathom why they decided to starve out and ultimately shut down one of the few sub-contractors they had that actually completed the work to a satisfactory degree. Maybe it was something above my pay grade, I don't know. But I know it's just not worth it.

I enjoyed my time there

Crosscom is a family oriented business. There is growth there, limited... but it's there. Management knows your name! I've worked for other places and went unnoticed. Everyone working there has a purpose. I've worked from a temporary employee all the way to running the building! And I wasn't the only one who'd had such success there. I left because I was presented with a better offer elsewhere.

Pros

Great culture

Cons

401k isn't the best

Director not knowledgeable to repair work.

Constant daily changes from new director, who tries to monitor how much time is spent on repairs. Director has no concept of repairs/troubleshooting, no set time if a repair has many problems. he tries to make it work, but cant.

Pros

Unqualified Director

Cons

Supervisor

Horrible if you are a woman

In this company women are treated like workers and men are promoted for no reason.. HR don't listen so people leave They let the good workers who are devoted leave and keep the slackers

Pros

Cons

Poor treatment, horrible management

N/a

I do not want to leave a review as I was only a contracted employee from an agency and did not specifically seek out employment with crosscom national.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CrossCom National. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7