Crossfire Employee Reviews

good company
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Taos, NMApril 30, 2018
great company to work for, great manager who always worked with me providing all tools and materials to get project done in a good timely and safe manner.
Great working environment
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Durango, CODecember 28, 2017
Best place I have ever worked!! very positive environment. Great place to work if you want to move up the ladder. They get that there is life outside of work.
good place to work
Pipeline Technician, Fields Operations (Former Employee) –  Ignacio, COAugust 2, 2017
insurance on kids or other family members was extremely high on prices, but individual insurance very affordable. great managers within the company to work for.
productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY 12205March 30, 2017
the company was located quite aways away but doable..difficult place to work..always had to call in every morning to see if you were on the list to come in or not... that was an issue at times...
Pros
pay was good
working there was great
Roustabout Hand (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 7, 2016
this company had a great safety program and a lot of opportunity to move up in there company working for them was great. The team I worked with everyday help me learn my job that I needed to get done.
Poor business structure, nepotism & horrible management
Direct Hire Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIOctober 18, 2016
This company hires all family members and does not apply the same rules as they do to "non family". Nepotism as it's finest!! Poor business structure, nepotism & horrible management
Fast paced oil and gas services company
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Durango, COSeptember 12, 2016
I learned a lot from working for Crossfire, LLC. I started as an A/R administrator and quickly moved to supply chain analytics. The environment was very fast paced and life/work balance was non-existent. We were expected to put in 50-60 plus workdays and lunch hour was not encouraged.
Cons
Benefits were expensive.
One Call Specialist
One Call Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJuly 29, 2016
I was contracted to several companies through this company. I preformed my job to the best of my ability with the equipment provided by the company. Management was always out of reach and when you did try to contact them you would get written up. Most of the co-workers felt the same as to how things in the company were handled. I loved working for the people I was contracted to
Pros
Help keep the oilfield safe.
Cons
Bad insurance, pay, vaction and communication
good
Belly Dump Driver (Former Employee) –  Aztec, NMJuly 15, 2016
good place to work . And great co workers and very understanding supervisors. Was home most of the time until I was sent out of town.
Not enough communication
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Durango, COApril 13, 2016
I got pretty lucky when I got hired on, but back then it was a totally different company I feel. Everyone got a long great and pay was great. I got the chance to go from Midland, TX to the corporate office and I thought that meant more opportunity to advance. Unfortunately I got to more things than I intended but at the same pay. Don't get me wrong the pay was awesome! but if you are going to try utilize one person to do multiple things, the least they could have done was given me a pay raise or at least a good honest thank you.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Too much Drama and not enough thank yous
Safe driving, hauling prod. water, dirt trucks and hydrovacing.
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Azrec,NMMarch 29, 2016
Over the time I've worked for Crossfire I've learned safe driving habits in the snow, mud and just about everything else. Crossfire has taught me a great deal about hauling production water and when it should be hauled off. I've also learned how to run dirt trucks. Last thing is I also have two years of experience running hydrovac trucks. I get along with everyone great. I really enjoy working here their a great company to work for.
Crossfire is a Staffing Agency
Quality Laboratory Technician / Chemical (Current Employee) –  Washington, NJFebruary 23, 2016
Do not work very close with the staffing agency. I am out on assignment. Coming aboard with Crossfire was a smooth transaction. Everything was done by phone, email and fax. My recruiter set up the interview with BASF hiring manager, and kept me posted with the hiring process. I do think they should offer there employees that have been with the company for over a year vacation days or a few paid time off days. Over all not a bad service.
great communication
Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 14, 2015
Good team. Everyone gets along pretty well and works as a team. Minor competition between analyst but nothing unusual.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Work at my own pace
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 10, 2015
worked at my own pace, enjoyed working at night liked the peole i worked with. and respected the founders it was worth the pay
Since this is a Temporary Service Job it worries me knowing I can be cut at a moments notice
Porter (Current Employee) –  Austin TXJuly 19, 2015
Management is great Barry is a cool up state dude wish I could be told if I was going to be a full time or temporary in the long term but besides that it's not crossfire that handles a lot of your work place it's more of the location and where you are being placed.
Pros
No management over shoulders, hours are flexible
Cons
job security, not knowing when it is your last day or not
Fast growing company and wonderful staff
(QMS) Manager (Current Employee) –  Durango, COJune 1, 2015
This is a fast growing company with a highly qualified and skilled labor force. Great company to work for. The hardest part of the job are the expected 9 hour work day, five days a week and only 5 paid holidays.
Pros
Fast growning company, highly qualified, educated and skilled employees
Cons
Long work days (9 hrs working). Long work week (60 hrs/week, includes my 2.5 hour daily drive time daily)
People with terrible attitudes
Porter (Former Employee) –  Lake Orion, MIApril 30, 2015
Places is terrible you fear of losing your job everyday and enjoy getting yelled at for 8 hours a day. The only relaxing part is going to do the laundry.
great small company
new pipeline construction superintendent (Current Employee) –  Durango, COJanuary 16, 2015
great people , great work atmosphere , upper management goes above and beyond to make sure the job is done safely and on time by supporting the field in any means necessary . good leadership , very resourceful
Pros
they make sure you have what you need to get the job done right
Temporary company
Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MISeptember 11, 2012
Temporary agency-Nice company-Nice counselor
No one looking over your shoulder
Pros
good placement agency-good hours
Cons
temporary job-not permananent