Crossfirst Bank Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
review
Loan Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 25, 2018
a typical day was being assigned loans to document on a rolling basis but also dealing with a lot of Rushes. What I learned was that the deadlines were not realistic, the management team was aware but still pushed and thing were not going to change.
The culture was this is what we have set, this is what we have promised, this is what you need to make happen.
Hardest part of this job was the complaining and unhappy atmosphere all the co-workers had.
The most enjoyable part of the job was that it could be different and challenging each day, a new experience.
Pros
always busy
Cons
management unrealistic
Fun workplace
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 29, 2017
I was a part of a new company in Dallas. It was exciting and fast paced. We were given the freedom we needed to build new client relationships. It was a great work enviroment
Great work life balance
Treasury Services Banker (Current Employee) –  Leawood, KSSeptember 28, 2015
Crossfirst Bank has a great work environment for those on a standard career path. The clients are amazing to work with and extremely supportive of the bank. Lots of opportunity to improve process and procedures for a fast growing bank.
Great Place to work
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Leawood, KSAugust 25, 2012
It is a great place to work. The management treats everyone with the same amount of respect and they make is a fun work environment.