Play YouTube video button

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

Found 3,122 reviews matching the search See all 3,467 reviews
Featured review
CROSSMARK selected this as a representative review
Great company
Event Specialist, Demonstrators (Current Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCDecember 30, 2018
My manager is a very fair and nice person. Works with everyone on scheduling although she has so many spots to fill each day. Regular hours, no nights.
Pros
6 hour days
Work Independently
Retail merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 17, 2019
Started out a great place to be and want to always be employed with the Company. Changes in supervisor, take place quiet often, get use to the way one does things and they change send you a new supervisor over and over. Need less supervisor turnover,. It's stressful with that happening every month and a half to two months.
You have to be very adaptable and flexible . Had some great supervisors and a couple not so great.
Need to work with employees that are struggling due to things happening beyond their control, understand, care and try to assist at helping the situation instead of talking down to employees like they don't matter to management. After all they are the ones. In the field busting their a**.
Cons
Part time, . No pay increase, mileage was to low top. Was 24cents a. Mile
Monotonous
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Internet BasedJune 16, 2019
I was lead demonstrator at one of the Wal-Marts here in Green Bay until Crossmark lost it's contract. I was usually in charge of training new hires, making sure everyone's events were setup and running smoothly, and I acted as a liaison between my district manager and the store management. I was often told by my district manager, that I was his choice to replace him when he retired, but Crossmark lost the contract before that happened. Throughout the years, there were nation wide competitions in which I came in first in one of them, third in another, and second in two others.
Pros
Steady Part Time Work
Cons
No Raises
Great for need of Flexible Schedule
Field Intelligence Retail Rep (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 15, 2019
You work independently on various projects. You need to be technically proficient and aware to carry out most assignments. If you need daily office interaction this would not be for you. You are responsible to finish and submit all projects on deadlines. You need to be very self motivated, organized and efficient.
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
Pay is poor and little room for advancement
Good company and enjoyable teammates
Business Intelligence Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 12, 2019
Learned a lot during my tenure. Set me up for internal promotions and other career opportunities within the CPG industry. Customer and employee focused.
June 13, 2019

We're glad that you have loved your time here with us at CROSSMARK! Thank you for your feedback!

People person
Event Specialist, Sam's Club (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 12, 2019
This position requires great communication skill and sales. You will encounter alit of people in one day of working for this company. Learn new things and try new items!
June 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! We're glad that you loved your role here at CROSSMARK!

Not bad.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Fernando Valley, CAJune 11, 2019
Cool job....your own hours, everybody is very helpful. You work alone on the road a lot and contact your boss my email....overall, not a bad place to work part time.
Pros
Own hours, nobody watching over you.
Cons
Pay.
June 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience at CROSSMARK. We're glad you loved your role with us!

Great Supervisor and CoWorkers
Event Specialist (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJune 11, 2019
This job is so much fun and very flexible. the Supervisor is wonderful to work for and the coworkers are friendly and nice to each other. I go to work happy and leave work happy.
June 13, 2019

We're glad you're loving your role at CROSSMARK! Thank you for being a proud member of the CROSSMARK family!

Corporate Changes make things messy
Lead Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJune 11, 2019
Often relaxed and easy-going, but punctuated by fast-paced moments made it an interesting and enjoyable job. Requires close-knit team and cooperative attitude. Lack of career advancement, and constantly changing corporate standings made for an awkward assessment of job expectations.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

The company was okay, they micro managed their people
Merchandise Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 11, 2019
I did audits, recommended placement of items to manager in grocery stores,
checked for product being in store. Setting SKU's for items in store.
I was working in a dangerous part of Dallas and felt like maybe I needed
to change jobs

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

Work independently on own schedule.
Field Intelligence Data Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 11, 2019
Great part time flexible schedule position. Like variety of work and surveys.
Work independently with daily sync of work and recording of drive time and mileage.
Pros
Schedule flexabilty
Cons
Get next weeks work late in week before
June 13, 2019

We're glad you are loving your role and the flexibility that comes with the scheduling!

Cannot give an accurate review.
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Texarkana, TXJune 10, 2019
It has been almost 10 years since I worked there. It was easy. But nothing is the same there anymore. I don't feel that anything I say could give an accurate portrayal

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

To many daily changing rules..
Lead Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 10, 2019
It was bad enough not knowing what your schedule is on a daily basis. But to add insult to injury they want to track me on my phone. Also the new app that they use for just suddenly magically one day came into being. We're all in one building. Why they need to track us within a bldg. is beyond my comprehension. All the employees can see my schedule. They can see when I worked when I didn't work when I log in when I didn't login. I think that is a gross invasion of privacy. If I'm using my phone number and a login number why are other people able to see what I see on my phone?
They might want to fix that. I like the job not the company
Pros
Team members and store members.
Cons
Everything else, nit picking about everything, rules change constantly, invasion of privacy, substandard equipment, horrible scheduling conflicts

Taste tester provider
Tasty tester (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALJune 10, 2019
I enjoyed meeting different people and talking with everyone that came by. The time sheet system was not my favorite. A simple time clock would have been good to me.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

Good
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 8, 2019
I liked the job it was easy the supervisor is awesome and understanding. I do not like upper management such as the Market Manager, she Is rude and has a favoritism group. She has a bad mouth and talks down on anyone lower rank then her.
June 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback. We, as a company, want to create a positive work environment for everyone. Can you please e-mail our Human Resources department directly outlining your concerns so that we are able to assist you? Thank you!

Great Company to work for .
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 6, 2019
CROSSMARK was a great company to work for. I had the opportunity to hold several positions within the time I worked for the company. I had great division managers that respected my ability and integrity. i still have contact with several people that i met within the company. My managers and the clients respected my knowledge of
the market place as well as my attention to details.
Pros
Great company

Lots of great food
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJune 5, 2019
Working in Sam’s Wholesale Club as a product demonstrator.
Prepare cart, hand out product samples, engage customers to buy the product. Shifts started out with 6 hours, 15 minutes to prepare cart, 5.5 hours on the floor for demos, 30 minutes unpaid break, then take the cart back with the last 15 minutes to clean cart and wash dishes ect.
I have worked over 2 years , no raise in pay. I never know how many hours I will get. Some weeks I get 3 days, others I don’t work at all. They have now, started having lunch break coverage, a breaker comes to relieve us for our 30 mins, which we are timed on with the breaker and demonstrator
carrying kitchen timers. The reduced our time by 30 minutes, so we only get 5.5 hours. They pay the breakers this way.

Cooperative company overall
Event Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 5, 2019
I found this job through New Mexico workforce because I actually broke both of my wrists so finding an easy going job that could cover cost of living was important. Crossmark considered every aspect of my situation and situated me just right.

It’s ok
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 5, 2019
They do things last minute, you have to check the schedule everyday to see if you work, and the only good thing about them is the pay. It’s not a very dependable job.
Pros
Pay
Cons
get a schedule sometimes a day before you’re supposed to work and

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

I had a great supervisor who was always there for me
VENDOR/SALES, CHI MANAGEMENT GROUP LP AGENT (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 4, 2019
I enjoyed the job, not all the driving i had. I worked at first 24 stores. I put a lot of miles on my car and had to replace three windshields. All the displays that came to my home was a lot of space taken. And the goals at times were hard to fill because the market and sales were changing in the stores I visited each week.
Pros
Best supervisor and great management
Cons
cost me a lot to drive to the stores each week. It was only paying for my gas and groceries.

Crossmark job
Taste tips (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 3, 2019
It’s a nice job I just wish I had more hours. The manager is wonderful but I don’t work like 12 hours a week which I want more hours but I can’t work the weekends and that’s the only days available so I have to look for a new job
Pros
Understandable manager
Cons
Short lunches

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience within your role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CROSSMARK. Our community is ready to answer.

51K

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight