CROSSMARK

United States4,007 reviews

Found 4,007 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,436 reviews
samplehourproductdemobosavailresetstore

Not all that fond of it

No flexible hours No training No boss No real work environment no other employees Your kinda just thrown into it expected to know what to do as soon as you get there.

Pros

easy money

Cons

everything else

Productive and fun place to work

This job is a very good job for people with flexible schedules and there’s plenty of hours if you really wanna work. Plus you can do Products set up for some things to get some extra money.

Pros

Flexible, good hours

Cons

Short break

CROSSMARK insights

Based on 1,431 survey responses
What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

I only left my job with Crossmark to work a full time job more geared to my career choice.

I had an excellent territory manager and team lead with Crossmark. This is a great part time job. Great flexible hours where I could work around my other job— being a single mom.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No benefits for part time.

Horrible

They give you a pretty extensive training, but not on anything you’ll actually be doing! Then they send you out to the wolves , alone, not knowing what ur doing. Then if you accidentally enter your time wrong, they just refuse to pay you. The people at the businesses you enter totally seem annoyed that your there- Worst job ever

alright place

Great if you do school, they work with your schedule pretty well. Management is eh. Loved my coworkers and never had an issue with any of them. Wish the environment was a little better

I got to try many new products

supervisors changed too oftenno pay raises even after 5 yrs expected to train new employees that were pd more than me with my experiencewalmart would not allow the employees to sample products even on their lunch timechanged times for demos thus sampling decreased in this small rural area where customers empty the store by 5pm

Pros

try many new products

Cons

no pay raises for lifts or yrs spent with the company

The strangest job I ever had. I wanted to give zero stars but wasn't an option.

Expect one hundred percent out of you. They NEVER give raises. You had 4 hours of training whether you knew the job or not Management is a joke and doesn't care as long as they can fill the spot with a human. Basically you did everything the store should be doing. And let's not forget the new tracking devices.

Flexibility is the best thing about Crossmark

I am a merchandiser with Crossmark. I took this job after I retired just to keep busy. I was in this same field for a major company for 33 years, so I know the business. The best thing is the flexibility with the schedule. You work when you want to and not when you don't want to. You have about 2 weeks to complete the jobs in your portal, and more get added continuously. Basically you go into stores and do resets and distribution checks. Very easy work. The pay is dismal, and the mileage is half of what my other company paid, but my co workers are great! The manager is nice, but forgetful of what she promises. Very little training and very high expectations of results. It fits my needs for now. You can work anywhere from 0-unlimited hours per week because there is always work available.

Merchandising Home Depot's in 2012

Graveyard work, lots of area to travel between each Home Depot n make drive time. Was a decent omost full time job. Great job for people who know how to use a drill,and a wrench.

One of the best

I very much enjoyed working for Crossmark and only left because I moved up. Management was super supportive and helpful. Job was fun and thee was always something new to learn.

Pros

Management, training, decent pay

Cons

Low hours

The pay rate is very poor. Crossmark's compensation is 85% of fast food restaurants and much more is required. Work schedule changes daily.

Management continually changes work practices often contradicting previous instructions. Wages are poor. Shifts are added and dropped often with short notice.

Company could use alot of changes

Hours are horrible yes I know merchandiser don't have a set schedule but I travel 2 to 3 hours one way just to get hours I am tired I've been with the company for over 4 years have never received a raise and at this point I think I am at the end with them! Work is easy go in get it done and that is that but no appreciation for their employees at all.

Poor company very little travel reinbursment and they don’t give increases

I would not recommend working for this company Ive been waiting 2 moths for an answer for my raise ,they don’t give reviews on work performance . You also drive a lot of miles with very little reimbursement .

Great job lousy pay

I absolutely love the job. I love the people I work with but the pay is horrible. Underpayed and over worked for the juicer position. If I work my butt off and still need food stamps, working 40 hours a week, something is terribly wrong. Sorry Crossmark. I was given no other choice but to find a better paying job with less work.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Pay

Flexible schedule you have daily meetings but you decide when you go out to work

You made your own schedule had daily meetings traveled to different Walmarts and stocked glidden paint cards. You had to sign in at Walmart you tracked your mileage and got paid according to your drive time and hours worked. Also placed orders at home on computer. Need a printer to print out directions on what you need to do

Productive and fun workplace

It’s a great company to work for. They are fair and good to their employees and care greatly for their customers the benefits are amazing there is plenty of room for advancement

Pros

Discounts and benefits

Cons

Very fast paced

Company you are associated with to work for cool company support suck.

Hard to get full-time position pay not good and no reliable work. Schedule for part-time workers. I work for this company back and forth for years in different positions closest I got to fulltime was full-time part-time. Always leave because of pay and hours both very low.

Pros

Cons

Pay suck.

Excellent Supervisor, very flexible

My management is wonderful and very helpful and amazing teacher. This has been a wonderful and flexible job that has fit my schedule. My supervisor is amazing and very helpful in all ways.

Pros

Excellent management

Cons

nothing

Job in transition, industry could be changing

The demos are fun, interacting with people is exciting, busy days make the job exciting. But hours are part-time and there's not always consistent hours every week.

Horrible job for horrible pay.

Unless you are retired and looking to pick up a few bucks don't bother it's not worth it. You aren't guaranteed any hours and your co-workers could be bad hygiene and unsafe food handling but they don't discipline or fire.

This is a very productive place to work for!

This is a Great Company to work for plenty of co-workers we all trive for better. Helping customers with there GP staying partners and being respectful to each other

Common questions about CROSSMARK

Answered by current and former employees at CROSSMARK

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CROSSMARK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.5
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight