CROSSMARK
Happiness rating is 68 out of 100

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
No flexible hours No training No boss No real work environment no other employees Your kinda just thrown into it expected to know what to do as soon as you get there.
Pros
easy money
Cons
everything else
This is such a great company they really do work with you in to have the opportunities that you need in order to get the job done. Inside of the company there’s always room to grow but the best part is that there’s so much diversity in all types of jobs you can apply for once you are in !
The work has flexible hours. I can work anytime I want. The management was very good. They treat you like a family and they are flexible with your vacation and time off and they can give you more jobs if you want to.
Pros
Flexible hours
Exactly how I summarized it, it was a good job to start off my workforce after graduating High School. Was very anxious as didn't think know where this job could lead me to. Best part of this job is that, with hard work and dedication, you can upgrade to a higher position.
A regular day at Sam's club is very busy considering that it is a retail store and it is well known. It was a good experience, but my schedule wasn't convenient.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
This job was not a hard job it's very easy you just give out coupons but you are never monitored you don't have a boss there and when your boss does come in and check on you it's secretly
Pros
Be your own boss
Cons
No training no on hand training know boss around to watch and keep track of your work
Official response from CROSSMARK
September 15, 2016
We're glad that you have loved your time here with us at CROSSMARK! Thank you for your feedback!
Do plan-o-grams and resets. We make new labels for products and reorganize some merchandise. We also take out recalled merchandise.
Pros
work at your own pace
Cons
no break time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CROSSMARK?