Crossover Health Employee Reviews

Supportive team, relaxed environment, collaborative health
Acupuncturist (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAApril 1, 2019
I loved every minute of my experience working as a temporary employee at the Visa Health Center in Foster City, California in March 2019. I specialize in acupuncture, which is a very popular offering at this Crossover Health clinic location. Starting with my onboarding, I immediately got a sense of both the professionalism and friendly demeanor of everyone I dealt with at Crossover Health. The head of our Acupuncture Guild, a knowledgeable practitioner and scholar of Chinese medicine, not only quickly and efficiently taught me the ropes of the technological systems used by the company, but he also helped me understand the workflow and culture at Visa. My manager was perhaps the most supportive of any I have had the pleasure of working with during my entire 15-year career as an acupuncturist. I found myself instantly at home and a part of a clinical family. What I loved best was being able to integrate care with, learn from, and teach the other providers in our "bullpen," back-office setting. Real discussions about optimizing patient care were had. Strategies and approaches are regularly shared between providers, and several times I was asked my opinion about a case. How very refreshing...I can't recommend this place highly enough!
Pros
Ideal workflow, collaboration with other providers, supportive family environment
Cons
No moxibustion, herbal medicine
Poor Job Advancement Opportunities for Most Positions
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 3, 2019
Crossover does not provide any real career paths within the company for staff. Claims to be about people but really just a tech company. Staff means well. Difficulty adjusting to a low income, low education patient base since tCrossover is geared towards tech companies and relies heavily on their proprietary software.
Fast paced, high end quality health care facility
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAApril 9, 2017
Fast paced administrative healthcare environment that promotes professionalisim and high end quality care and experience to all users. Will develop interpersonal skills needed to facilitate high level critical thinking strategies.
Pros
Networking