Crossroads for Women Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Excellent non profit organization
Handyman - Private contractor for housing program (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 26, 2018
This is an excellent organization that I plan on continuing to work with in the future. They do an amazing job for the community and it is a great place to work.
Pros
Women galore
Cons
The building they are in needs updating
Superior company and quality
Resident Advisor (Current Employee) –  Los Lunas, NMJanuary 4, 2018
I love how the company appreciates it's employees. They not only tell me I'm appreciated, but they also show me. I never want to leave. I love the staff and clients. The woman are butterflies, and I love to watch the transformation. I'm fairly compensated for my work however I would prefer to make a little more or have more hours to make up for pay. Definitely a great company to work for. This is a company more companies need model after. They would have little turnover, and employees who would do there best because they are appreciated, valued, and respected.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Pay
A wonderful place for staff and clients
Receptionist & Special Projects (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 16, 2017
I always looked forward to my mornings volunteering at Crossroads. Everyone I worked with became a hero to me for their commitment to helping the clients achieve independent happy lives. I would have stayed on indefinitely were in not for the need to find paid work.
Pros
Warm atmosphere
amazing place
Vocational Intern (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87106October 7, 2017
Crossroads is a non profit that helps women who have been incarcerated, homeless, and have addiction issues. They help women set and achieve goals. very family oriented.
Productive and fun place to work
Vocational Intern (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM 87106October 4, 2017
Crossroads is helping women change their lives from incarceration, homelessness and addiction. They help their clients achieve goals and give them the life skills needed to move forward.
I like working here
Program Assistant/Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Los Lunas, NMSeptember 9, 2017
The clients are great to work with, and the staff is super friendly. The environment is good and I didn't find it oppressive which I have experienced in other workplaces. Communication and file keeping can improve somewhat but every place needs some improvements here or there. I was appreciated at Crossroads and given the opportunity to grow and advance my career shortly after I began working there. I would work here again in the future.
Pros
friendly staff, good program
Cons
low payrate
Crossroads
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 23, 2017
Lack of management. Lack of cooperation. Lack of communication. Used to have good workplace culture. Very long hiring process. Former Clinical Director unethical and unprofrssional.
Pros
Some nice people
Cons
Extremely long hours w/no additional compensation
A place that is doing great things for women!
Vocational Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Lunas, NMMarch 28, 2017
Crossroads provides programming and other transitional services for women to help them find vocations, become self-aware and gain confidence. The program provides great places for women to live and a supportive lifestyle!
Pros
Programs, Support
Cons
Not much support from staff
Priceless Support
Counseling Intern (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 6, 2016
This organization supports the women and their children as well as the staff. Management is innovative and is ever evolving for the betterment of care.
clean workplace
Able to be a mentor, companion educator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 19, 2015
it is an ok workplace. they don't treat people fair. yelling at clients.. it was a very unsafe. people would walk on campus no can be at danger.
Pros
free food
Cons
no benifits