Crossroads Home Health & Hospice Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
4.7Job Security & Advancement
Honest, ethical, and fair
Rehab Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 20, 2016
I know I can trust my company to be honest, ethical and fair. Having this confidence is becoming more and more rare in our current challenging healthcare environment.

I feel that all staff members are treated with dignity and respect, and their opinions are truly heard and considered. There is a refreshing lack of elitist behavior and an ever increasing team spirit of cooperation and support. This clearly comes from the "lead by example" governing body.

Outstanding and thoughtful patient care is a priority, and the driving force behind the strategic anchors. This is coupled with consideration and regard for the staff, and blended with solid, consistent and ever-present support. There is a warm, family-like spirit within the team. It is clear to see that there is true fondness and friendship amongst the staff members that makes work a pleasure and a reward.

We are growing at an astonishingly rapid rate, and candidates are approaching us, and referring colleagues to us, all evidence of a flourishing and happy workplace.
Pros
Great team
Best bosses ever!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 15, 2016
In Crossroads, you find the best bosses ever! The owners and the CEO are super nice, super approachable. They go out of their ways to make sure you are well taken care of.

The company mission statement is unique. In my opinion it is revolutionary. It is like you finally feel you are in Silicon Valley although you are in Health Care, if you know what I mean.

Great people to work with! Everyone is nice.
Pros
Approachable management, feel heard and taken care, unique mission statement I can believe in.
Cons
Sometimes our growth can be overwhelming and lead to mis-communication, but it gets worked out
I love the autonomy and flex schedule
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 15, 2016
Many of our patients have complicated health issues but the support provided by the Crossroads team makes autonomy easier and less stressful. As a PRN nurse, being able to create my own schedule is very important. I take on as many or as little patients depending on my needs.

HH is a very nurse driven environment. You are basically the eyes/ears for the MDs and they depend on your assessments and when you develop a trusting relationship with your docs and patients, you can really have a powerful role in shaping your patient's health care. This is truly patient advocacy at it's core. For nurses who love the education aspect of nursing, this is the place. You get to really impact people's lives and often get to see the fruition of your work. For me, HH is very satisfying in this way. HH is about creating relationships for positive changes in people's long term health management.
Pros
Support, autonomy, rewarding, continuing education
The Team is like a Family
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 15, 2016
This is the best job that you can find. The coworkers here aren't coworkers they become family. When you do your job and help out when needed, you will never have a bad day because the team will be here to help out.

The owners and the managers will listen to what you say as an employee and they genuinely want you to enjoy the work that you do and if you have any suggestions they will never hesitate to listen and try to include everything you say and suggestion into the ever growing company.
Pros
Teamwork, communication, fun, flexible work environment & schedules
Cons
I had to change dentists because he wasn't part of the company dental network
Great camaraderie and support
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJune 13, 2016
The camaraderie and support amongst team members is equivalent to working with your family. The owners and directors really care about their employees and go above and beyond to ensure employees are happy and taken care of.
Pros
Camaraderie, fun events, people REALLY care about each other and their patients
Cons
We need to grow more down south, most patients currently in SF and East Bay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crossroads Home Health & Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.

Crossroads Home Health & Hospice Reviews by Location