Crossroads Hospice Employee Reviews for Nursing Assistant

Loved working with families and taking care of their loved ones.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 7, 2018
Working in different homes, nursing homes or care facilities. Caring for people during end of life, being there for their families as their love ones are in their final days, weeks or hours.
Pros
Bonds you built with your clients & families.
Cons
On call and traveling with little compensation for wear & tear on your personal vehicle.
great job
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 25, 2018
it was a great job I loves it. working and helping people is a joy. Hopice was a great learning for me. I would do it again. The management was great. we where like family. I would go back and work for this company in a heart beat. the hardest part of my job was when one of my Pt's passed I would cry all the time. but was glad I was there with them and for the family.
Pros
being my on boss the trust they had
Cons
driving
Great
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 26, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company but due to relocation the pay was not manageable. Pto was always available if you had tje time available. Several picnics and employee banquets every year.
Good
Good
work
Nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 12, 2017
was ok to work for at the end ever thing just seem to fall apart. laid off most people in the Dayton! they did work with a school scheduled. The company is needs more work and handing with paper work more
Producive job
Certified Nurse Assistant/Hospice Aid (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 24, 2017
My day is always produtive,enjoy being able to be with patients and their families at their time of need although during the time of death maybe sad its always good to have a great support system
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Short breaks
Great company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  3669 Shelby oakJanuary 27, 2017
Crossroads hospice is a great company to work for. They take pride in helping people's. I never met anyone out of the 6 yrs I worked there that didn't love what they was doing. The only reason I left is the company downsized and laid 50 people off and I was in the number.otherwise I would still be at crossroad. I loved working there and have the most respect for the company.
Pros
I love all of they programs
Cons
I love crossroads hospice
Fun productive work place.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 15, 2014
At the time I worked there I worked with a great team of people.
Pros
Lovely caring people to work for
Cons
I dont have any cons at this time
Great Company to work for
PT-Weekender Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2014
I loved the experience and the staff I worked with. The overall experience was just great. I cannot complain. I wish I could have stayed but only GOD knows what's best.
Pros
Prayer at the beginning of the shift
Cons
n/a