Crossroads Hospice Employee Review

View all Crossroads Hospice reviews

Stay away
Hospice Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 19, 2019
You may get the job and be happy. This happiness will only last a moment. The “leaders” are driving the business into the ground. One week after receiving verbal praise for my efforts ended in my being fired. There are 17 positions open at the moment because some very good people have left, some without a job because they couldn’t take it any longer. At some time home office will have to see that it’s not the employees but the leadership causing everyone to leave. Also, do not file a complaint because the VP’s are college buddies and other friends.
Pros
Cons
Terrible benefits and lack of job security

Other Crossroads Hospice Employee Reviews

Crossroads
HOSPICE STNA (Former Employee) –  Valleyview, OHJune 15, 2019
My experience at crossroads was very influentual, I do recommend crossroads to others seeking employment. The co workers are very friendly and helpful, they treat their employees like family. Its a pleasent working enviroment. For people starting out this is an excellent company to work for to get the experience for hospice.
Culturally incompetent company.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  OhioJune 4, 2019
I wouldn’t recommend the Crossroads or Carrefour company to anybody looking for quality patient care or employment. They consistently treat their teammates poorly which in turn always does and always will trickle down to the patients they attempt to provide mediocre service to. They say they “do more” but let me assure you that the corporate staff ensure that “as little as possible” is done. They take no regard to the patients being cared for and focus only on the “Crossroads way”, whatever that is. Crossroads care is stuck in the late 90’s, and anybody attempting to progress with the times will immediately and inappropriately be terminated, with no warning. Do yourself a favor and do your homework and choose a hospice company that cares about their teammates and their patients, because you just won’t find that at Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care.
Pros
Cons
Everything.