Crossroads Hospice Employee Review

View all Crossroads Hospice reviews

Very Stressful some nurses have no clue whats going on
STNA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 13, 2019
Very Stressful work environment no body is on the same page. Nurses fighting with other nurses nurses fighting with aides management lost touch with employees. Time slips always coming up missing when you turn in all your paperwork. The day I gave my two weeks notice because I took another job management had me work most my shift called me in the office and let me go. Staff will get mad if you start asking questions about your missing time slips. You will not get your work assignment until 700 O'clock and they expect you to drive up to two hours to a case when you start at 800 am they make it hard for you to get you mileage they will send out work assignment late in the morning so you cant stop office and then leave for your case this company use to be such a nice place to work where you wanted to be part of the team people where happy to say where you worked for crossroads now they have became a nightmare. The other downside is if they give you a case at 10 o'clock by you manager and you drive almost two hours away from Cleveland only to find out the person passed away at 8 am that happens alot. I would've never looked for another job but this place will push you to it I wish the owner could read some of these comments because he is really being snow balled by the lies the Cleveland office is saying
Pros
The hours
Cons
To much to name

Other Crossroads Hospice Employee Reviews

Used to be a much better company!
State Tested Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Valley View, OHJune 17, 2019
Not great to work at, management doesn't care at all. You are a dime a dozen here. You never get out on time. This is he kind of job you take home and never get a break from.
Pros
Working independently
Cons
Management, cheap, no perks
Crossroads
HOSPICE STNA (Former Employee) –  Valleyview, OHJune 15, 2019
My experience at crossroads was very influentual, I do recommend crossroads to others seeking employment. The co workers are very friendly and helpful, they treat their employees like family. Its a pleasent working enviroment. For people starting out this is an excellent company to work for to get the experience for hospice.