Crossroads Hospice Employee Review

View all Crossroads Hospice reviews

Run dont apply here
Case Manager RN (Former Employee) –  OhioMarch 23, 2019
This place is a joke, from interview to leaving. My "team leader" not there my entire orientation, no one had any idea what my week was suppose to be. They are not completely upfront about how much PAPER WORK, TRAVEL, lack there off or excessive case load, travel to GREEN office just about 2 - 3 times a week, always accidents on way to facility, pay for gas reimbursement a total joke. For a salaried position, they made you feel out a time sheet and paid you for your 40 hours anything over nope, under nothing, but a "SALARIED" position. SO if I worked 12 hours x 4 days plus 8 next only got 40 hours. If I worked 39.25 got paid for that, not salaried not by salaried standards. HR, and MANAGEMENT all policy and paper puppets. NOT A GOOD ENVIRONMENT. MUCH better hospice companies out there. Wish I did my homework prior to taking this job. What a waste of time that I WILL NEVER GET BACK. ALL ABOUT HIPPA but first ones to OVERRIDE Their own rules for their own. NOT A TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY...RUN RUN RUN
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Other Crossroads Hospice Employee Reviews

Crossroads
HOSPICE STNA (Former Employee) –  Valleyview, OHJune 15, 2019
My experience at crossroads was very influentual, I do recommend crossroads to others seeking employment. The co workers are very friendly and helpful, they treat their employees like family. Its a pleasent working enviroment. For people starting out this is an excellent company to work for to get the experience for hospice.
Culturally incompetent company.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  OhioJune 4, 2019
I wouldn’t recommend the Crossroads or Carrefour company to anybody looking for quality patient care or employment. They consistently treat their teammates poorly which in turn always does and always will trickle down to the patients they attempt to provide mediocre service to. They say they “do more” but let me assure you that the corporate staff ensure that “as little as possible” is done. They take no regard to the patients being cared for and focus only on the “Crossroads way”, whatever that is. Crossroads care is stuck in the late 90’s, and anybody attempting to progress with the times will immediately and inappropriately be terminated, with no warning. Do yourself a favor and do your homework and choose a hospice company that cares about their teammates and their patients, because you just won’t find that at Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care.
Pros
Cons
Everything.