Crosstex International Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Highlights
Chief Financial Officer (Current Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 15, 2017
Company is aggressive, people hard working. Most interesting aspect of my current position are the acquisitions. There is also extensive work in converting and integrating ERP systems.
Pros
Free lunches, ever challenging work.
Cons
No work life balance. Corporate culture is focused on turning over employees.
The people i worked with were very helpful
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJuly 19, 2017
Working in this company was basically production based on operating a machine and as long as you met the production quantity, it was hard job with responsibility to be meet production numbers and to keep a safe,clean working environment.
Pros
free lunch
A great place to work, with very pleasant co-workers. It was temporary, but I wish it was permanent. One of the best places I ever worked.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYDecember 22, 2016
It was a work place that was very conducive to a good and productive work environment. The employees were very helpful and friendly. I was particularly impressed with the skill, and dedication of the machine operators to their job. They were real professionals, who knew exactly what they had to do to produce a good quality product, and they took great pride in their work.
Pros
A very satisfying and educational place to work. It was a small operation, but did good quality work.
Cons
I wish it was a permanent job. They did seem a bit under staffed, and probably could have used my services long term.
Fantastic, Progressive Company with Opportunity for Growth
Western Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 13, 2016
In my position these last three years, I have had the opportunity to learn and grow, while working with an exceptional manager who coaches and guides me towards increased development.

I love our Infection Control leadership role in the Global Dental market, and our parent company CANTEL is rated in Forbes Top 100 Small Companies the last few years in a row.
Pros
Excellent Company Growth
Cons
N/a
Productive Environment
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 14, 2016
Goal Oriented Environment
Frequent Overtime
Utilized multiple wet lab techniques
Strong contribution to innovation of laboratory and computer system
Not Recommended
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  EnglewoodMay 5, 2014
Worked in a very close team which consist of mostly of drama and poor work ethics. I've done everything from product assembly, graphic design, repairing industrial equipment, laboratory devices, plumbing, carpentry, and anything that is thrown in my way, and wasn't compensated for it. I was actually the lowest earner in the company because weekly bonuses were paid to workers in the lab in addition to their full time wage. I've made several requests to have the job title changed and asked if compensation was available. I was told that there was nothing anyone can do.

And if a co-worker is not supportive the work becomes an absolute burden. I worked Mon-Sun through the past 2 winter seasons in addition to quarterly and fiscal inventory. I gave it everything I've got and in the end I felt completely humiliated and forced to do work under "fire at will." In two instances while I was there, the company let go of two people who were great at their jobs before completing their 2 week notices. Absolutely Not Recommended for Veterans.
Pros
30 minutes of lunch was good.
Cons
Underlying drama, abuse, pay
stepping stone
Machine operator/Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAAugust 15, 2013
Machine Operator
Repaired Equipment
Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
Selected products for specific routes according to pick sheets.
Processed customs duties and fees quickly to release shipments.
Conducted monthly, quarterly and yearly inventories of warehouse stock.
Transported goods from racks, shelves and vehicles.
Banded, wrapped, packaged and cleaned equipment.
Operated powered lift trucks, floor sweepers, pallet jacks and forklifts safely, with a 0% incident rate.
Pros
learned alot
Cons
no room to grow
Local Office does not reflect Corporate Culture/Values
ADMINISTRATIVE/CUSTOMER SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 7, 2013
Co-workers (local and corporate) were great - team environment.
Day-to-day responsibilities were repetitive/mundane.
Limited freedom to organize and streamline processes increased efficiency and effectiveness of job function.
Diverse/unique customer issues provided great analytical challenges while helping to increase knowledge base.
Very small local office, very little or no growth opportunity.
Pros
Co-workers (local and corporate) were very professional and helpful, worked well as team.
Cons
Very uncomfortable work environment due to management style.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYApril 6, 2012
A typical day for me would be preparing Excel spreadsheets for the Director of Operations and Service Administrator. This is the position I was able to improve my excel skills.
Pros
flexible with my owrking day hours.
Cons
the medical benefits were not very good.