Crothall Healthcare Employee Reviews

Found 1,266 reviews matching the search See all 1,286 reviews
great plce to work good benefitsclean rooms
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 12, 2019
clean ER rooms clean rooms good management us chemicals for cleaning clean area like rayology hearts have meeting at beginning of shift have three brakes per shift
Stay away
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CASeptember 12, 2019
Worst place I ever worked at. Hired as a production manager offered Sunday and Monday off. However that quickly turned to no days off. I would work 13 days and be off for 1. The shifts were 12 to 16hrs a day. Hourly employees would be late, no call no show, and the GM would override his management team and not discipline employees.
Pros
Cons
Upper management would not support their management team.
I love it
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJSeptember 11, 2019
I love working here at Crothall because it's a different experience for me and I would recommend this job to others. We at Crothall Healthcare care about our worker's, I know first hand.
Transporter Experience
Patient Trans (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 11, 2019
I truly enjoyed my job, being able to lift people's spirits. But management was horrible. First boss was an alcoholic. Second boss came from NC to replace him. He had no idea how to do anything. We literally had to train this man on how to do his own job. Hospital staff could believe Crothall would run their company that way
Pros
Working and cheering up patients
Cons
Taking away our Ascoms, to replace them with a pagers, Then making all the departments call a number, located somewhere out in Texas, where at times you could be put on hold, In the hospital when doctor's order test, the medicine has an expiration time on it, So you need to get that patient their, as soon as possible in the safest way.
I liked working there
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 10, 2019
It was laid back not stressful I liked working there they almost promoted me to head of housekeeping but I didn't want it I really dont know what else to say I cleaned offices and rooms the only thing I didn't like is they had timers to make us hurry
Horrible Upper Management
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 7, 2019
Upper Management treats employees unfairly . Demands much but gives little in return. Overall day to day operations are unorganized and poorly executed.
Excellent place to work with a great support network.
Director of Facilities Management (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 7, 2019
I would go back to work with Crothall. They have a great support network to insure your success. The associates at Crothall are engaging and Leadership provides coaching and mentoring.
Crothall
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CASeptember 4, 2019
Crothall was an experiencing job.. If yur passionate about cleaning and sanitizing... I personally had a bad experience wat crothall but over all id say its a ok job
The worst !
Patient Transport (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 4, 2019
The management team is the worst ! They dispatchers is the worst ! They always messing up your check. People don’t know how to kind they business and worry bout them. It’s a mess !
What to expect
Floor Technician/Custodian (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2019
The job will take it slow at first but after a week of training it shifts gears, don't really get that much vacation time and usually have to work holidays but you get paid a bit extra.
Friendly environment
Laundry Worker (Former Employee) –  Belcamp, MDSeptember 2, 2019
Great place to work diverse culture of people fast paced work environment flexible hours team oriented.Reliable Transportation to and from work different ethnic backgrounds
I would not recommend working here to anyone
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Ephrata, Pa.September 2, 2019
Worst, most non-caring employers that I have ever worked for. They would not provide ample supplies to properly do your job. Poor, uncaring management. VERY poor pay rates with almost no increases or incentives. They underbid the contract so low that they would not hire a sufficient amount of employees to do the job without stretching the personnel too thinly. Worst job that I ever had, honestly.
Pros
Cons
Too Many to list here.
it was alway a great day working with the management team at Crothall.
General Manager (GM) (Former Employee) –  Medford, MASeptember 1, 2019
I have worked with Crothall healthcare for the past 22 years and I have come across with several leaders that I have reported to as outstanding leadership and some of them good leadership that will help you to see the overall focus of our daily operation. The most enjoyable of my experience was the internal management team that was always willing grow in to new opportunists within the company.
Fast pace
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 31, 2019
Meeting new patients everyday.
You have to maintain good body mechanics to lift patients and push beds through the hospital.
The hardest part is risking the transport with other patients lives being your responsibility.
Need to make changes
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 28, 2019
Employees need to be compensated for the work they do. Housekeepers are very under paid and management needs to be evaluated! Poor management is another reason for the lack of work and the high turn over rate in employment besides being under paid. Don't make enough for all the requirements they want to hold you accountable for.
Never supported Management
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 27, 2019
Unprofessional, Vindictive, Passive aggressive, no room to grow, unfair practices (no break times). Too much area for 1 Manager. No coverage for vacations or time off . Very negative atmosphere.
Stressfull and chaotic. Poor management supervision
Environmental Services - Emergency Department Lead (Former Employee) –  Painesville, OHAugust 27, 2019
Typical day - extremely busy. A lot of making up for non-performing staff.
I learned - how to handle stressfull / chaotic situations as ED house keeping lead.
Management - management was disinterested in meeting client expectations.
Workplace culture - the client required high performance standards. I met them. Crothall was primarily interested in you showing up to produce billable hours.
Hardest part of job - dealing with Crothall disinterested management.
Most enjoyable part of job - working and interacting with very professional healthcare professionals
Crothall
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 27, 2019
I’ve been employed with this company for over a year now, at first I was ecstatic to get to work now I’m purposely late almost everyday. The mannagement team is so unprofessional (well some of them), there’s no job security, no Home/work life balance, no incentives, no structure at all!
Horrible company- micromanagers everywhere
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 27, 2019
Never AGAIN!! This job is a headache from word say go. Management does not know how to manage and lacks emapthy on all ends. It's very time consuming and the benefits are not worth it
What I learned?bosses been liars
Lead housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 24, 2019
I was a lead housekeeper I got transferred out north hospital by my former employee to central I resigned to much back stabbing and people not doing there job I was accused of been prejudice against black peoples my best friend blac.so this company sucks