Crothall Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great Regional and local Management
Supervisor, Plant Operations and Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Potsdam, NYJuly 20, 2018
My regional manager and director on-site were wonderful, it was more the management above they seemed not to be into advancing individuals that put in the time and effort that was requested.
Unprofessional
Customer Service Manager I Office Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 19, 2018
Management was dishonest and worked unethically not only to the employees but t to the company as well. They did not care about the patients in the hospital the clearlt stated this numerous tines.
Productive and Collaborative
Area Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 17, 2018
The management honestly suck. They were/are very rude to the staff. Very disrespectful and doesn't know how to speak to anyone with respect. The job wasn't hard at all to me I thought it was very easy. The most enjoyable part was meeting people and I gained a great friend from the job. I learned a lot about the patients even though I'm in Med school, working for Crothall was and is a great experience for my study in College. So I learned a great deal of information about the patient and why it's so important to follow instructed guidelines and rules to healthcare. Typical day at work was awesome besides everything else.
Pros
learning experience and sometimes free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work.
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 17, 2018
I like working there we had a whole lot of fun even the boss did his part there nothing bad went on there the was good at that time and the hours was great to
Got fired over nothing.
Laundry Worker (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJuly 14, 2018
I had documentation for the time I missed work both days. They still fired me. They had me to work a whole shift and then fired me. Managers dont care.
Pros
Friendly Co Workers
Cons
Favortism
Good place to work for
Environmental Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXJuly 11, 2018
The company is a good company to work for; they will help you advance, have training to help you advance. The employees are good and helpful to work with.
Pros
good company
Cons
non, just a good company
Great opportunities
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 10, 2018
Love working for Crothall. The opportunities to grow are always present and hard work is always recognize. Management is always eager to help you grow and constantly mentoring.
Management and staff
Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 9, 2018
Management is great, very understanding, and when your going thru a situation they try their best to their ability to help you. Love working with the staff members.
Pros
half hour lunch break and 15 min break
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 4, 2018
Fast pace work environment. Quarterly reviews for high level employees. Annual employee evaluations for front line associates. Opportunity for advancement within the corporate company.
Loved the hospital environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJuly 4, 2018
This was a great place to work, I networked with, doctors, nurses, and other staff. I enjoyed the discounts, blood drives, and charity events that were held there.
Pros
meet great people
Cons
different people daily, must be on alert at all times.
A company that keeps you informed
Payroll/ Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJune 30, 2018
A company that believes in keeping their employees informed of how the company is doing. Crothall offers job security as well as a enjoyable workplace.
Nice company
Linen Transforter (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJune 29, 2018
This is nice company i working for this company long time i am working in laundry linen department it is located in mannasess. They doing good with thiere employers,
For example: when some one need off day they will give it.
Overall great experience
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 29, 2018
I enjoyed working for them and helping make an impact on the test that was set forth.working in a hospital setting was something I always wanted to do and I’m happy they gave me the opportunity to do that.
Benefits
Cons
Shorts breaks
A decent driving job with labor
Route Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIJune 28, 2018
All in all Crothall is an okay place to work. The hours can be a little bizarre but if you apply yourself and are willing to work, you can secure better routes because turnover can be high. Moving linen carts can be exhausting.
love working here
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 28, 2018
grate place to work nice people love working with people room to grow work and have fun pay was grate bosses are nice and understand they give everyone a chance
Operation manager housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 28, 2018
Great people great place to work great opportunity room to grow If didn't had stuff going on in my life I would of loved to stay great bosses really good benefits
Good first job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJune 27, 2018
Good first job for anyone looking for something simple, fast paced, good management, the managers understand that your a normal person and need time off so they are very understanding
N/a
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Wilmington DelawareJune 27, 2018
Working for this company was an experience I appreciate the job because it allowed me to work and interact with children which I enjoy most it was a little complicated dealing with the managers because I have over 10 years of experience and in this department I kind of felt very unorganized with this company which was my first time ever overall it's still a good opportunity great job to work for for me I just need a little bit more structure and stability
Pros
Good job
Cons
Poor management
Crothall Healthcare help launch my career
Human Resources - Payroll / Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 23, 2018
I am eternally grateful to Crothall Healthcare for helping start and grow my career. This company helped me gain the experience to be able to start my wonderful chapter in Human Resources.
Pros
Career Advancement
Cons
Contracted by hospital and once contract ends they relocate
Fun and energetic
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2018
I was a housekeeper .. so my day consisted of my daily route and to make sure that every patient that was discharged ...room was cleaned in a considerable amount of time and done with efficiency