Crothall Healthcare

Crothall Healthcare Employee Reviews

United States2,116 reviews

Found 2,116 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,156 reviews
hospitalhousekeeperpatientlinenhealthcarecrothaldirectorclean

High standards and a good place to work

Featured review

Crothall Healthcare selected this as a representative review
Each day presents a new challenge to keep you on your toes and keep your critical thinking skills sharp. As a Director for EVS, you always think of new ways to think outside the box. Crothall Healthcare encourages its team members to look for efficient and effective ways to perform daily tasks. That includes trying things that may sound a little quirky. I enjoy being able to try new strategies and make adjustments to things that don't work.The management team is excellent. They support you in all of your decisions as long as you communicate. Our workplace culture is fantastic. We all are on the same page and want the same success, so we always have each other's best interests and are willing to help each other.The most enjoyable part of the job is working with our leadership team and creating an inclusive environment. Everyone enjoys working with each other and we have created strong relationships with our customers.

Pros

Employee engagement and teamwork

Official response from Crothall Healthcare

December 27, 2022
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and leaving a review! We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience with Crothall Healthcare, especially our workplace culture. Thanks for making Crothall a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

It’s very unorganized

They work you like crazy and the don’t appreciate anything you do it’s hard to take sick days you earned when you sick and the pay is not enough for all what you have to do.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

We don’t have short breaks

Crothall Healthcare insights

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Great work environment

I worked for Crothall full-time while I was in college. Their work isn’t very hard, it’s very easy to understand and you work alone a majority of the time. The management is very understanding and they care about each worker as an individual. It was a job I would have absolutely loved to have as a career if I could (I lived out of state). I highly recommend this job to anyone.

Pros

Easy work, great management, work alone, minimal multitasking

Cons

Lots of bending, on your feet all day

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing really. It’s too much stress and the management is terrible. They overwork you and when you work as fast as you can, they want you to go faster. It’s never good enough for them. They don’t care about their employees. The Christmas parties are absolutely ridiculous. As hard as people work in that place, they should be rewarded better. Unfortunately they are not. Sad to say. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working with the managers that don’t help outWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Majority is Mexicans that speak Spanish What is a typical day like for you at the company?Not being appreciated for your efforts

Looks great on paper but in reality …

Many of the opportunities for training, promotion and wage increases exist only for management. Front line workers are paid poorly without increases. Supervisory support is non-existent and personnel issues go unaddressed. Training is incomplete. No corporate presence at the job site level nor via electronic methods like email, chat or newsletters.

Bad Management and Terrible Habits

The actual work at this company is not the problem. It’s the management, they don’t respect you and they take advantage of you. You can’t use your vacation time. The training is mediocre, so you have the ability to get in trouble for things that you were never taught. I don’t recommend working for this company

What is the best part of working at the company?The best part I like is enter acting with the patientsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Management What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The environment is goodWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Keeping up the paste and making sure it is clean at all time

Worst place to work in the world

Management is so bad that everyone wants to leave they write you up for using ur paid vacation and they don’t pay you for it same with sick time or personal pay so the job is literally not worth it worst job I’ve bet worked at and you have to work while sick even if you are throwing up

Cons

Management was a mess with the exception of one

Our company switched to Crothall half way through the year so things got hectic and confusing.We were always short-staffed, it was laughable that the temps they hired got paid more than we did!!! It was a lot of cleaning but I did overall enjoy my job. I worked my way up to have the area I did and made friends with most of my coworkers.I absolutely despised the fact that instead of letting us go to Employee Health Services at the hospital we worked at for our vaccinations and tests, they forced us to go out of our way to one of the worst clinics in town. What could've been a 10 minute test at the hospital turned into a 4 hour+ wait at the worst clinic.

Cons

No Hazard Pay...even during the COVID-19 boom

Crothall

I enjoyed spending time with my floor, the patients and the CNA's, nurses, everyone made my day and time there enjoyable. The behavioral health facility was a wonderful place to work.

Pros

Appreciation lunches, incentives, and an awesome staff

Cons

Understaffed at times and often became overwhelming

Fun place to work

Workload could be better. Employees are overwhelmed with workload and are expected to complete it timely with no incentives. I wish hourly employees were appreciated more.

The leadership and the people!!!!!

This is an amazing company to work for! I have been with them over 20 years and would not want to work for any body else. They really do know how to take care of their people and our family's !!!! A typical work day could be from low stress to high stress depending on the organization needs. Over all it really depends on you as the leader for that department and the relationships that you build. The hardest part of the job would be keeping staff.

Pros

Good benefits, Good leadership, Lots of room for growth whin in the organization.

Cons

Work life balances. Need to have genuine passion for what you do.

Worst Place Ever - Medical Center

This Is The Worst Company A Person Can Work For Especially In The Medical Center Location 6411 Fannin . The Management Team Sucks They Need More Training

inclusive and dynamic leadership, growth opportunities

Most days at work are fast paced, productive and fulfilling. When working in hospitality or any service job, you have to understand the bigger picture. Everything 'we' do affects someone else. Whether it be a handful or hospital full of people. Once you understand that point of view of the business, you have the ability to soar! You have to have a flexible management style. You can't put it in a box. In fact, throw the box out the window! This is a 'people' business, and everyone is different. Your management style needs to reflect that. I'd say that's one of the challenges of the job. The people aspect of the job is the most enjoyable for me. In working with this company I've learned and acquired countless skills. Some the easy way and some the hard way. Hard days make a solid manager, if their heart is in it. I appreciate the diversity and inclusion that comes with working for Crothall Healthcare.

Pros

Sr. leadership is always available and willing to assist all levels of employees

Cons

it's a thankless job, so finding the right people can be difficult but they're out there

Excellent company to work for

The people in this company care about you as a person and your goals. You're able to travel to other accounts to gain experience. It's a great company to work for.

Pros

great benefits and great work environment

Cons

Great employer if looking for long term employment and ability to transfer to other states

Very challenging not enough hours in the day to do a complete job. Have to satisfy customer first but too much busy work required by Crothall, Crothall needs to become lean and evaluate what is required of managers.

Pros

Job security, my DM is fantastic

Cons

Work load is too heavy never enough line staff

Work with a purpose

Overall, Crothall Healthcare has been an excellent place to work. They offer competitive salary and benefits along with opportunities for career growth!

Satisfaction of helping clients, patients and staff members

A typical day at work and the most enjoyable part of my job consists of satisfaction that you have accomplished something that is satisfying's. The beauty of our facility and the compliments from our client and patients on how they love to come to a neat and clean facility. We have wonderful staff members that work hard each and every day.

Ongoing development and advancement opportunities

Crothall Healthcare has a successful program model and a leadership structure that encourages growth and development. Hard work and consistency are rewarded, and honest communication takes places within the leadership hierarchy. Each day presents a challenge and new opportunity to create a positive impact within the community.

Pros

Growth and development, advancement

Cons

Benefits and compensation

Rewarding Workplace

If you want growth, this is where you want to be! Crothall Healthcare is about their employees and they want to see everyone advance if that is your goal!

Inclusive workplace with many career growth opportunities

Crothall healthcare has many opportunities, they encourage growth and provide resources and mentoring to grow. they provide every opportunity to succeed and ability to harshness your strengths.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crothall Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Crothall Healthcare.
Powered byComparably