Crothall Healthcare

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good Working History, and love the employee that works for the company. This is an EVS company we manage the hospital housekeeping department there is over 300 employees working there to manage.

Great place to start a career

Crothall is a great place to start a career. It’s where hard work pays off. Although, some of the policies I wouldn’t approve of but overall, I would give it a 4.5.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

College degrees not recognized

Ok

Ok place to gain experience not a long term job unless you are willing to move. You will gain a lot of experience working with diverse group and hositpial leadership

Assistant Director

Promotions within and assure that proper training is given to be successfulSet employees up for success not failure and give them all the tools needed to do so

Only the strong will survive but only the very liked will advance

There no work life balance. They only want to to complete task for clients. Regardless if you physically have the tools needed to do the job. It’s a real good ol’ boy club type environment in certain accounts. Upper management will lie to you as long as they can ensure their bonus at end of year

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Too Much Politics

The good: great stepping stone into management. The Bad: There is a high turnover rate and your underpaid. No work life balance. They burnout their good managers and abuse your "team player" attitude. If you have no management experience I recommend it since they hire a lot. Once you get enough experience under your belt, RUN!

Pros

Great for entry level in managment

Cons

No work life balance and poor pay

Great place to work!

I have worked for Crothall for several years, good place to work but long hours and benefits are not that great. Pay is fair and there area many advancements opportunities.

Stressful Working Environment

There is no perfect company. But working for a company that focuses only on frontline associates who are very ungrateful by the way. And who NEVER put any time or effort into making the management happy is just not a company for me.

Poor Management

Need to hire outside experienced managers! The saying is so true about lead by example. You are just as strong as the weakest leak. Too much favoritism and certain people are not held accountable for their actions which causes a conflict of interest. You can't be friends on the job especially if you hold certain positions.

Cons

Company needs improvement to retain good employees. They offer no support.

I have nothing positive to say about this company. THe leadership is the worst I have ever worker with. I worked 72 hours a week for 5 months without any compensation. Awful experience.

Outstanding

Met all company standard and achieve all goals require and training. Hardest part of the job was turnover of employee enjoyable was learning the business

Pros

Day working

Cons

Long Hours

DAYS at Crothall

Very stressful because always had so many call out. Hospital coverage at times were hard. Had to become creative to cover staffing Team work for always fun

Pros

Great direct boss

Cons

Good old boys

The Regional management was not as professional as you would expect. Did not like to work with operation managers or myself on holding people accountable and expecting our lives to revolve around the hospital. Not a good work/life balance. Several managers and Directors have left due to this issue.

Great company to work.

Would recommend all to work for Crothall and received the knowledge from a great corporation. This was the first time I had worked for a billion dollar corporation. I was getting an understanding on how to work for corporate America on a daily basic. The hours are long and the pay is good. By this being my first time in corporate America I had to understand that this was different and the window of opportunity was small. I was not prepared for this different kind of work performance that was required for me to for fill my obligation to the company and clients. Yet I was more on the job training in this position then being prepared for this position.Working in a skilled nursing facility was totally different. I was transferring to a better position at a bigger campus. The opportunity was there and I did not capitalized on the great chance I had in this corporation.

Pros

The learning opportunities

Cons

one chance to prove you have what it take to be in an director position.

Very good on schedule

its very stressful work but depends who is the Director makes your day goes by easy and productive. in order to be successful in this environment needs to have a very strong staff engagement

Great learning step stone

Overall a great company with plenty room to advance as long as you're willing to relocate. Pretty stressful job if you're in upper management. Hardest part of job is dealing with staff that speak all different languages.

Supportive and productive company

This is a very supportive and great company to work for. Many training and relocation possibilities. Fun and friendly staff and customers. Great communication between managers and areas.

Pros

Locations, Training, and support

Cons

Pay

Horrible company to work for

Unsatisfied with everything. Horrible management. A 90-day period for corrections or contract would be voided. No job security. Understaffed all the time.

Managment

Focused and fair managers. Overall good collabo0ration between management and employees. Great benefits for vision and health care overall. Prepare managers for future positions.

Challenging Account

The account I worked at was in disarray. Broken processes, poor relationship with employees, little to no resources and damaged relationship with the client. Made it very difficult to motivate myself or staff.

Positive

Learned valuable tools to continue growth in management or supervisory positions. Enjoy working with employees, staff, customers, the whole organization overall.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crothall Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.1
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
2.7Career Opportunities
2.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Crothall Healthcare with

Career recommendations for Assistant Director

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Popular locations for Assistant Director in US