CrowdStrike Employee Reviews

Best job ever
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  ColoradoDecember 4, 2018
I work from home
I roll out of bed in the morning. Get on my computer and learn about the best cloud native cyber security software out there. This is great for me because I love cyber security. I then share my knowledge with our customers.
After two weeks, I get paid. I still can’t believe this is a job.
Pros
Innovative company
Cons
I haven’t found any yet
Company culture sucks!
Senior Engineering Manager (Test) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 27, 2018
Not an employee friendly company. The leadership management does not stand by the employees.
They are extremely cautious about the IPO that the leadership team can take adverse and rough decisions for their benefit.
Fast-paced, fun culture - explosive growth means you do many jobs
Office Manager & Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 19, 2018
CrowdStrike has an amazing product, vision and leadership team. As a result, they are growing very fast. However, given their success and explosive growth it means as one person you end up with way too much work on your plate. I quickly realized working there was not sustainable for the long term if I wanted any work life balance. The others I knew who worked there all worked overtime. That was a norm. It's fun and a great product you can believe it, but I think it's a job best for single people who don't mind working all the time.
Bit of a bait and switch
Corporate Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 29, 2018
What was promoted in the interview ended up being far from the truth. The sales culture is awful, outdated, and run by novices.

Every day is more and more of a grind and the ability to earn here is limited by consistently changing territories, fluctuating rules of engagement, and zero flexibility to work from home. Attendance is mandatory, meetings are useless time-wasters, sales training is 30 years outdated, and morale is in the tank.
Pros
Cool tech
Cons
nearly everything else
Hyper Growth
COMMERCIAL - PARTNER ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 30, 2017
Cool company! The company is growing fast so it lacks alot of process and metrics that you would find at other companies. If your looking for a place to learn this is not it, but if your seasoned and youthful this is your job!
Great Place To Work
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 31, 2017
The environment is great. Nice people to work with. Awesome company! Everyone is so kind and welcoming when you're new. They work as a team. CrowdStrike is a great place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CrowdStrike. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

4.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight