CrowdStrike

CrowdStrike Employee Reviews

United States11 reviews
Great product, Bright employees, Suspect management
You get to work with people who are the best in their fields. Enjoy the ability to work remotely, however, certain senior managers are very petty, spineless and downright vindictive.
Pros
Great
Great solution, poor culture and management
All reviews will have something in common, or too positive or complaint about management and culture. Both are true.
Company has 2 divisions, one has happier employees, and the other side of this coin has a micromanaged-neanderthal-abusive style of management.

Do your homework before applying, you can have a happy place or miserable one.
I love working here!
CrowdStrike has been the best job I've ever had in my career. The work is challenging and exciting, the people are fun, the benefits are outstanding. I get to work completely remotely (which is major for my happiness), we get an unstructured vacation policy, stock options, etc. The company is probably experiencing some growing pains (we're hiring like mad) but everyone is earnest about trying to make the best org. decisions moving forward, and management seems to really care about employee happiness.
Pros
Remote work, quarterly bonuses, unlimited vacation time, flex schedule, health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, offsite trips
Cons
Fast paced, tight deadlines, management can be disorganized
Best job ever
I work from home
I roll out of bed in the morning. Get on my computer and learn about the best cloud native cyber security software out there. This is great for me because I love cyber security. I then share my knowledge with our customers.

After two weeks, I get paid. I still can’t believe this is a job.
Pros
Innovative company
Cons
I haven’t found any yet
The analysts are the best in class.. not so much for the management
I was thrilled to go to work for Crowdstrike. The tools are solid and I have been fortunate to work for the best technical team in the business. The challenging part of the job has been the senior management. The VP of Services has little background in IR and it shows. The leadership overall has no real experience in IR. This causes great frustration as the analysts are not given IRs to work and there is a great deal of political BS on a daily basis. Many of the great talent have left. As a senior technical consultant, I feel like I have no real potential for career growth.
Pros
Solid Tools, great analysts
Cons
Poor Management, no focus on real work
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
ehert
Crazy smart people , growing fast but experiencing growing pains and management issues both from a scheduling and resourcing standpoint.
Stress level is super high and unlimited time off isn't all that it's cracked up to be
Company culture sucks!
Not an employee friendly company. The leadership management does not stand by the employees.
They are extremely cautious about the IPO that the leadership team can take adverse and rough decisions for their benefit.
Fast-paced, fun culture - explosive growth means you do many jobs
CrowdStrike has an amazing product, vision and leadership team. As a result, they are growing very fast. However, given their success and explosive growth it means as one person you end up with way too much work on your plate. I quickly realized working there was not sustainable for the long term if I wanted any work life balance. The others I knew who worked there all worked overtime. That was a norm. It's fun and a great product you can believe it, but I think it's a job best for single people who don't mind working all the time.
Bit of a bait and switch
What was promoted in the interview ended up being far from the truth. The sales culture is awful, outdated, and run by novices.

Every day is more and more of a grind and the ability to earn here is limited by consistently changing territories, fluctuating rules of engagement, and zero flexibility to work from home. Attendance is mandatory, meetings are useless time-wasters, sales training is 30 years outdated, and morale is in the tank.
Pros
Cool tech
Cons
nearly everything else
Hyper Growth
Cool company! The company is growing fast so it lacks alot of process and metrics that you would find at other companies. If your looking for a place to learn this is not it, but if your seasoned and youthful this is your job!
Great Place To Work
The environment is great. Nice people to work with. Awesome company! Everyone is so kind and welcoming when you're new. They work as a team. CrowdStrike is a great place to work.