Crowe

Crowe Employee Reviews

United States44 reviews
Great learning experience
This is a fast paced environment. You are treated well. I was temporary so I was not included in all matters going on. I enjoyed learning a lot about using excel.
Best job to date! Incredible company.
Crowe truly lived up to the hype. This is an incredible place to work at with managers that really value growth amongst their employees. Due to unforeseen COVID crisis some of us lost employment but I honestly truly feel better in my career path because of the growth and career opportunity Crowe, LLP provided. If you get a chance to work here, you will know what I'm talking about.
Culture is the only positive
If you’re a former frat brother, this is the place for you. Some could get away with anything and some could get fired for asking your manager too many questions when they don’t provide training. Low job security, no training for experienced hires, far behind on technology. Management doesn’t care about employees and try to help you grow your career.
They didn’t follow their “core values”.
Great place to learn many different skills, but not good place to grow. Would need to fit to a particular mold. Big Business means dollars are the bottom line, not their employees.
Pros
Can work remote
Cons
Not good life/work balance
Fun Place to work for
Great place to work for and is a great environment. I learned a lot about accounting principles. If you like working in an environment that gives you a lot of freedom this is a job for you.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Great Opportunities
Crowe consulting provides great opportunities to those willing to seek them out. There is great flexibility in how and where you can work, which is a plus.
Great work life balance
Working from home was convenient. The benefits were great. I learned a great deal from good people. What's most valuable to me are the lasting relationships that I've developed through the years at Crowe.
Exemplary Employer
I have no complaints about working for Crowe, LLP. They care about the well-being of their employees, and they pay very well. The culture is very collaborative and their core values speak to just about anyone.
Acceptable place to get new experience.
Upper management and leadership leave much to be desired. The front facing culture shown to the public and recruits is not an accurate representation of the actual culture, by and large. Certainly some teams and groups within specific offices may be exceptions, but by and large the culture is lip service.
Very beneficial place to work with amazing people.
I have really enjoy working here. I started as a freshman and working here has imposed so many benefits in my highschool life. I have better time management skills for an example.
Great place to work with good benefits
One of the best work environments and great people with really good benefits. The one downside is busy seasons. If I could work for this company without busy seasons I would be happy for a long time.
Review
-Made a lot of good connections and friendships, learned a lot, and the office is nice.
- busy season is year-round, thus difficult to plan vacation/time off
Working at Crowe is a very close knit family
I loved everyone at Crowe and would enjoy working there again. Everyone is like family there and we all do things as a team.. Management was very laid back and trusts our professional opinion.
Very Flexible and Exciting Work
Crowe offers options for any situation. Working remotely is common, and many people choose to work almost entirely remotely, however everyone still seems to have excellent relationships.
No job security at all
This company, despite what they tell the press, has no loyalty to the employees. They just layed off all the USA employees in an entire area to replace them with employees from India they are paying half the salary.
Pros
remote work
Cons
no loyalty
Lots of opportunity
Crowe is a great place to work in certain locations. Management does not provide for a good work culture. Individuals are not recognized for the amount of time and effort they put into their work.
Pretty Standard for a Consulting Company
This is a good company to work for depending on the team you are on. Like most consulting companies they rely heavily on their staff consultants for the bulk of all the work.
Good start into the real world
Crowe gives you a good start into what to expect for a real career. If this is your field of interest you will love working here. You learn a lot if you are willing to put in the work.
Productive, hard working culture
I interned during busy season, so there was a significant workload. However, I was surrounded by a very supportive team that allowed me to excel at my tasks, and helped me learn at every opportunity.
Amazing Place to Work
A typical day at work is arriving at the office at 8:30 AM, grabbing a cup of coffee and heading to your desk. Then you open your computer and write down a to-do list while the computer loads. Then you work on preparing taxes and such for about three to four clients a day. Everyone is friendly and has a great attitude and a friendly smile. Someone is always happy to help.

I learned so much about CCH Axcess, PDFlyer and GoSystems software. It was fun to learn about different databases and software to prepare client returns.

Management is wonderful and is always happy to come to say hello to the new interns, new staff or just stop by to say thanks for all our hard work. It's very team-driven

The hardest part of the job is making sure to be thorough on the returns and getting all communication to each and every team member so that there is no miscommunication. There tends to be more miscommunication and tension during busy season, which is January through April.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting free food and free coffee all through busy season and always having an excuse to have fun on the weekends.
Pros
Free lunches and dinners during busy season.
Cons
Quick training and some miscommunications.
Toxic and Stressful environment
This depends on your business unit, but despite the One Crowe mentality adopted by leadership, management bears down on staff/senior staff level employees. It is a stressful and toxic environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crowe. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Crowe.