Crown Agents Employee Review

View all Crown Agents reviews

............
Warehouse/Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  JordanAugust 4, 2013
It is always the case with me where ever I work.
I start my day checking my team and their tasks. Making sure that work is progressing very well and looking for any problem with a team member or a machine to solve and fix. I also believe that a warehouse team is like a big family and by helping each other, success is the only word that describe us at the end of the day.
From being on the ground and on top of every thing, even small matter, I will learn a lot and it will be the real success. As for managements, it is not just giving orders, by encouraging the team and giving them high spirit will make the work go very smooth with utmost results.
I had past a lot of hard times in my previous jobs, but with right thinking and quick decision making, things can be fixed and work will be done on time if not before.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see the work is doing like a beehive and every one knows what to do as it always the case with me where ever I work.

Other Crown Agents Employee Reviews

A good organisation struggling to perform in a VUCA environment
Global Head of L&D (Former Employee) –  LondonFebruary 12, 2018
Diminishing potential to do good due to a lack of long term leadership. This business is failing to adapt to a VUCA environment and I fear it will become extinct.
Pros
Bright talented workers
Cons
Poor and inconsistent authentic leadership
Family job
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Sutton, Surrey, UKFebruary 1, 2017
Nice pleace to work, was a small team and we was like a family. Diferend people from diferend country. Hard working days but just Monday to Friday. Nice experience