Crown Care Center Employee Reviews

Decent and clean
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOJune 8, 2018
One of the cleanest facilities I have worked. Cooperate could use some people/business skills. Selfish decisions have ran great employees off. The staff that currently work there are compassionate caregivers.
Pros
Baylor program
Cons
Issues with pay
Love my residents and coworkers
CNA/Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOApril 3, 2018
Wish they did tution remibursement.
I have stayed so long because I love my co workers and the residents. Need to do higher pay scales dont really fit surrounding areas. Used to have better incentives for working more shifts but those have ended.
Still alot of staffing agency people coming there. Some of those are really good and some arent
The insurance is pretty high with a high deductable
Pros
the staff
Cons
healthcare
Great residents and great staff. Management has improved tremendously!
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOJanuary 24, 2018
Best facility to work at in town. Clean smelling and nice facility. Management has improved over last year and staffing continues to improve. Residents are great!
Pros
Staff
Afraid the company is going down the drain
CMT/CNA (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MONovember 9, 2017
The family atmosphere at Crown Care Center was lost. The staff members were made to feel like the bottom dollar was all that was important not the residents or the current staff members. The facility has changed so much over the last couple years it makes it hard to work there.
easy going
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MONovember 7, 2017
liked the job ,quiet,easy,relaxed, nice people,got along with everybody i like unicorns and dogs nothing else to say almost to 150 nope but getting close yay
Pros
nice
Cons
poo
Fast-Paced and Comfortable
DIETARY AIDE (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOAugust 20, 2017
I absolutely loved working at crown care. the residents were all so very sweet. There was never a day that I left work without a smile on my face. Although it was sad to leave but I needed something that could give me more hours and paid better.
Fun place to work!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOJune 28, 2017
Fun place to work, residents are great. Doesn't have an odor like most nursing homes, staff genuinely cares about the residents. Management wants to see everyone succeed, do a lot of moral boosting things such as nursing home week and Christmas party.
Pros
Management cares about employees, residents are awesome
Cons
Short breaks
Most positions were overworked and underpaid
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MO 64701June 21, 2017
The CNA's worked the hardest and got the least amount of pay and appreciation. Most of management had no idea what was happening on the floor. Great residents!
Loved the residents, nothing else.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOApril 9, 2017
Loved the residents! They made working fun. You have to love your job to like working here. Downfall..they hire too many young staff that does not understand responsibility. Too many call ins, too much drama. Get some older, more caring workers, and the place would be amazing.
Pros
The residents were fun.
Cons
Too many young employees that don't understand responsibility, too many call ins, too much drama.
Fast paced, keeps you busy!
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOMarch 6, 2017
You've got to have not only heart but lots of patience for this job. I loved it! I got to help several different people, and put smiles on their faces!
Pros
You meet amazing people!
Cons
It's not always the cleanest job!
Crown Care
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MODecember 30, 2016
Work environment is good, like my co-workers, enjoy spending time with the residents, management isn't the best. Nicest nursing home I have been in, does not have an odor.
Very clean and attractive facility, also appreciated that they helped me get my CNA
Dietary Aid & CNA (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOJanuary 1, 2015
A bigger facility, recently decorated when I started working. Also kept clean and well maintained. I was grateful that the company paid for my CNA class, so I began to advance in nursing somewhat. And they also paid well. Even though I only made $8.50, I received bonuses for working the weekends and picking up extra shifts so my checks actually were pretty nice. My co-workers didn't like me though so that was rough.
Pros
paid well with bonuses and other incentives
Cons
I was picked on and it was hard to get help with the res. I had to do a lot myself.
nice small place to work
Certified Medication Technician (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MODecember 28, 2014
this place is truly organized and knows how to run a place they never have problems with staffing!
Pros
small quiet nursing home
Cons
you do the same thing everyday
My latest job was great
Laundry and Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MONovember 7, 2014
a typical day at this job would be exciting, with every room you walk in to clean its a new conversation. New energy. The hardest part of the job would be when a room needs more work done to it, and it starts to run you behind just a bit. i never mind cleaning its actually pretty easy in my oppinion. In my opinion i had a great work place, amazing people to talk to and work around.
Pros
great invironment
Cons
getting close to people that pass away
I loved this job alot
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOApril 1, 2014
I loved my job, but it was a part time thing to have some extra money during high school
Company with good potential, just managed horribly bad.
CNA/CMT (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOOctober 3, 2013
I have been with this company for a few years now and when I first started I absolutely love it. Over the last couple years the management has changed almost completely and I have never worked for a company that shows no respect or appreciation for their staff or residents. I have continued to stay because of my love for the residents however I can no longer be treated the way we are treated I need to move on. Hoping one day they will see just how bad it has gotten at this facility and do something to show their employees and residents some much needed appreication and respect.
Pros
Close to my Home
Cons
Bad Management, Budget Freeze at this time, horrible staffing procedures
Productive and considerate of others
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOJuly 23, 2013
A typical day at work depending on what shift you could work morning shift afternoon shift and the evening shift. I learned different types of food groups for different groups in the elderly ages.The co-workers where very helpful while training and after training.I'd have to say the hardest job was remembering over 150 elderlys names faces was easy but the longer at the job i started to learn after about two weeks.I love working with people I love listening to there life stories and helping them.
Pros
free food
Cons
short lunch breaks
Very Busy and Eventful work place
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOAugust 21, 2012
My Favorite part of my job is the residents i work wih and my co workers. We can all make a bad day turn into a good day. Management is not organized. They Are constantly changing and adding things without any kind of order. Ive learned that im a really fast worker. That even if things are chaotic things always workout in the end!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Care Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Crown Care Center Reviews by Location