Crown Media Family Networks Employee Reviews

Depressing Dead-End Company
Senior Level Creative (Former Employee) –  Studio City, CAFebruary 27, 2019
For a network that produces movies with nothing but happy endings, a day on the job here was very depressing. There is no opportunity for advancement from within. The management may be managing, but there is not a leader in the bunch. The vibe around the office is demoralized people sitting in a sad, gray cubicle farm with no natural light, a lots of noise and no inspiration.
Pros
Fair pay, good benefits.
Cons
Really bad management and corporate culture.
Research Intern (Former Employee) –  Studio City, CAJanuary 6, 2019
I got to work in the research department for 12 weeks. Everyone there was so nice and helpful and I never felt inadequate if I didn't understand something. They were always willing to help me.
Pros
positive environment, great learning environment, & easy paced
Cons
none!
Amazing co-workers and mentors
Sales Planner (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2018
I've learned so much in the last 3.5 years that I've been at Crown Media. I absolutely LOVE my co-workers and have been lucky enough to have the best mentors who have taught and guided me into become the person I am today, in a professional sense. The hardest part of the job is the long hours during the busy season and being able to manage my work/ life balance in the current role I am in. The most enjoyable part of the job is having the opportunity to experience the perks with our clients (ex. mani/pedi, massages, eyelash extensions, etc). The workplace culture is amazing, the CEO and company itself are incredible to work for and my mentors have done nothing but support me and help me advance in my career.
Pros
great co-workers, enjoying perks with clients
Cons
long work hours during busy season, stressful and pressure-filled enviorment at times
Fun and Dynamic Environment
QC Manager / Trainer, Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 6, 2018
This place was a fun and dynamic place to work. Company encourages branching out to use your skills and to always learn more to be a stronger employee. Company provides recognition for work via quarterly awards ceremonies.
Great international opportunity
Systems Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJanuary 27, 2015
International television with seasoned management and co-workers. Truly enjoyed working the position and the people.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Closed location, no longer available