Crown Motors Employee Reviews

Wow.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIAugust 12, 2019
This company aspires to be a family oriented company. When it truly comes down to it, it depends on what position that you have in the company.
There's almost no structure or direction given In any position until you screw up. Or someone catches it, which may mean that you can make the same mistake, over and over again for an entire year. Then
Really mean managers
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 6, 2019
Worked as an auto detailer, these people are high level idiots, bosses are absolute bullies. I wouldn’t recommend anyone with a disability working for them in any department. They do not care about you. Just the customer. They don’t care about employees. No one is treated equally, employees at crown are introverts, somehow treat their employees unfair. I don’t see how their shop exists .
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
Not many places to sit for break. Working 30 days till benefits are received .
Receptionist
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIJanuary 21, 2019
It’s a great job! The location is great and several growth opportunities within the company and overall a great place to work. I really like the job at crown
I realized how much I truly enjoyed building relationships and selling cars
Licensed Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Redding, CADecember 4, 2018
Great opportunity to earn money at a multi dealer lot. They provide hundreds of training modules with tests that you must complete successfully before you are allowed to sell.
Lube and Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Holland miNovember 2, 2018
Clean friendly place to work love working there just didn't want to make the drive there anymore got discounts on parts hot to wash my car in the washer for free when ever
Pros
Co workers clean help get ur certs
Good Starter Job
Desktop Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAOctober 12, 2018
This was a good job to get your feet wet in the IT field, however as there are only two positions in the IT area, advancement opportunities are non existent.
Pros
Free Car Wash
Cons
No Advancement Opportunity
All about the numbers
Service Advisor/Writer (Former Employee) –  Holland, MISeptember 16, 2018
I wish I could say it wasn’t all about the numbers but it is. They say they’re true to their employees, they are ONLY if you hit the goals they set. Otherwise you’re out of there! Not as “family oriented” as they claim. Sad.
Pros
Discounts on some services
Cons
Very cut throat
Great company with Employees well-being a priority
HR Manager/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIAugust 12, 2018
I loved working for Crown Motors and the only reason why I left was due to moving to another state to help care for my elderly parents. Crown Motors is a great company that really takes care of their employees. People are friendly and always willing to help you in both your personal life and in your work. I really appreciated the guidance from the managers, and explanation of tasks. You were never told to "just do it" - they explained the reasoning behind what you were doing so you could learn and understand why it was done that way. They were open to reviewing any suggestions, and gave you credit for them. Crown offered a lot of company events, like yearly Christmas and Summer parties that invited your family to come and have fun. The Management were always willing to sit down and talk with you about anything that was bothering you, even if it had nothing to do with work, They genuinely care for each person, and not only as an employee. I made great friends that I will miss working with each day.
Pros
Daily Lunch program delivered to each location, Always let you work around taking care of family, and adjusting hours if needed
Laid back work environment
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAJuly 17, 2018
Crown is not a busy dealership. Easy to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner. Free lunch on weekends. Managers are great people. The hardest part of the job is... nothing. There was nothing hard about working at Crown. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and conversating with them.
Pros
Free lunch on weekends, easy job, no stress
Cons
heathcare
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIApril 13, 2018
Great place to work, great people. Every once in a while you have to deal with difficult people, but for the most part people just want to schedule service appointments or check on the status of their vehicle.
Horrible place for women to work
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAMarch 6, 2018
Not a women, but what I saw was horrible. If you are of the female gender don't work here. The attacks are horrible. Already did this Already did this
old building, old management
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Redding, CAFebruary 28, 2018
They do not care about you at all. At crown if you are not in management you are nothing to them., just another nobody, while the owner sits back and gets very rich and the sales people get scraps.
Pros
free lunch on the weekends
Cons
poor management
Poor
Detail Technician (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIJanuary 14, 2018
Upper management does not care about work enviroment or employees. Salesman do not are about work load they give you as long as their stuff gets done.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay, upper management, work space
Jack king jr
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Crown is a tough place like any car dealership. As long as you get in front of customers and know the product. The managers def know how to make some money . The best desk managers in the business. Tough love but also a family .
Pros
The money is there
Cons
You have to put In time
Was an amazing first job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Holland, MINovember 30, 2017
My boss was amazing and showed me what a great boss really is! It was a great first job! I always enjoyed my day, my co workers were awesome and great opportunities for advancement.
Service
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOAugust 31, 2017
I worked in the service department at this Chrysler dealership. The days here were very stressful, some of the technicians didn't have a drive to work and people were very rude when coming in.
Great Place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIAugust 31, 2017
Awesome place to work! They are a family orientated business. Always helping out one another. Everyone is very caring, willing to help you succeed. Always room to advance in your career and learn new things.
horrible place to work
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Redding, CA 96001June 24, 2017
there is noting nice to say about crown all they do to there new employees is harass then and make then feel bad there some good times there but other then that it sucks working there
good place to make money
Internet Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Redding, CAJune 14, 2017
can make a good living but schedule is horrible. Typical in car sales. to few days off, not enough help from management to fix broken and out dated way of doing business.
Pros
money
Cons
schedule
Fun staff to work with, but ultimately, the business is flawed.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLApril 4, 2017
I love the employees I work with all the way up to the General Manager. Unfortunately though, the business itself is run with incredible flaws. Too many defective vehicles are being sold with little care for the customers. The pay/commission is at the very lowest level as well.The GM, cares and wants to instill a positive culture and build the company, unfortunately, the owner is only interested in immediate returns on his investments. Would love to work with this same group, just at a different business.
Pros
Laid-back culture, Great GM
Cons
No benefits, low pay, faulty products being sold

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crown Motors. Our community is ready to answer.