Crown Nissan Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great company,and benefits with a sales culture that had a excellent support staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 1, 2018
The environment was great and geared towards the sales team having the best opportunity to succeed. The customer base was built in and kept you on your toes since they were very knowledgeable, and tested your commitment to your craft.
Pros
Fast paced enviroment, great opportunity to take care of your family.
Cons
Long hours, and hardly no saturdays off
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  St.pete FLMarch 12, 2018
Typical day, punch in at 8 am go to 15 minute meeting,hit the show room floor.Nissan attire was required I would greet potential buyers and show them the benefits of purchasing the vehicle.While I worked there I became certified in the entire Nissan line.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long hours.
Overstaffed
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 29, 2017
This company is required to employ too many techs, so there is rarely enough work to go around. We spend more time waiting for work than actually working most of the time.
They don't promote training for techs in the shop or for the service advisers. We have so much turn over that I can understand not wanting to invest in your staff, but that would help them to succeed here.
Shop equipment is falling apart, outdated, or just not enough to support the staff efficiently.
Pros
Always new faces...
Cons
Lots of time to wax your tool box.
Under paid
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 24, 2017
This position was great experience however I was greatly under paid. For have to work six days a week for what I was making it just was not worth it. Great work environment just terrible pay.
Flat rate is a tough way to get payed, especially if the business is slow, and it was.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJune 4, 2017
The dealership has a great team structure, and was a great place to work. I was payed flat rate, and we were never really busy, so i never made the wage i was there to make. I would half the time make my $15 an hour, and the other half would be minimum wage, because we were dead.
productive and enjoyable
Technician (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC 27407February 7, 2017
Working at Crown Nissan was fun and all the Technical there are like family, respectful. and most of all hard-worker. you can learn new things everyday while working there. working there was enjoyable.
This place is awful
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 4, 2016
A typical day at work consist of standing around i learned how to chamge oil management sucks co workers are really nice hardest part of the job is you cant move up nothing is enjoyable here
Pros
Cons
No works management sucks
Interesting place to work.
Customer Service, Sales, Internet Sales (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 9, 2016
I can not give a review, as they were in management changes while I was there, and could not give an accurate review. Many of the older salesmen are pleasant enough, and the younger ones are hungry.
Good company to work for
SERVICE ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 14, 2015
Well organized, nice company to work for. My position was commission based so salary was based upon how many hours and how hard you were willing to work.
hard work doesnt pay off
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 7, 2014
Sales can be disappointing. No matter how much you sell, you still may not end up with a check . Management is cool. Hardest part of the job, the customers can be really annoying.
Organized Environment
Lot Porter (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 7, 2014
An amazing place to work and improve working in a fast pace type environment. My co-workers were high spirited, and very helpful individuals.
Pros
Paid Lunches, Paid Holidays
Cons
Rough Hours
Productive and fast-paced company
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJanuary 23, 2014
Managed well and productive. Co-workers are very friendly and sociable. Very organized and honest salesmen.
Great management team
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 21, 2013
First sales job, great managemment team that was very helpful. Continous training, great pay plan.
Pros
Great management
Great ownership
Finance Director/ Customer Benefits Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 27, 2013
Crown Automotive owners are great to deal with.
We offer customers products that will benefit the automotive ownership experience.Crown offers many different model options and will exceed your expectations
Pros
Great training by UDS
Cons
Could be better with customer follow up and paper procedures