Crown Relocations Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
FINANCE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAMarch 15, 2018
Flexible schedules, family oriented company, great colleagues, learned so much from many people that have worked for this company. I've really enjoyed working for this company.
Employees are great to work with
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTJanuary 13, 2018
Everyone is here to do their job first and foremost but overall its a relaxed atmosphere and everyone is pretty easy going. Best part of the job are the people that work there. The culture is great and there's always some sort of events going on, like birthday party breaks, BBQ's, community service outings, holiday parties, international parties, and pretty often we are provided breakfast or lunches.
Pros
Company engagement in community and compensation
Cons
Health care is pretty expensive but seems to be the norm in most companies now a days
Comfotable in most areas
Corporate Credit Specialist US / CANADA (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CANovember 9, 2017
It was a place of employment for 10years and all were unique
Provided me with experiance in a great industry and allowed that time of life to happen.

Provided challanges like all jobs do and solutions I had no problem with in my personal job; however the challange was just not easy for all areas of management. So that was a little frustrating because the areas that needed managing, were not hard to manage.
Pros
Close to home, performance of my personal job was great
Cons
Management did not take responsibility for their mistakes.
Mobility Consultant (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJuly 21, 2017
Busy days at work, enjoy working with clients. I learned how to adjust to many types of management styles and accountability. Workplace culture, co-workers were helpful and accommodating. Hardest part of the job taking blame for mistakes made by management. Most enjoyable helping clients with their moves and adjustments with moving to other countries.
Pros
Some holiday parties
Good Attitude
Mover/Packer (Current Employee) –  Mililani Town, HIJuly 18, 2017
Everybody work together, i learned allot with moving and carrying heavy products, got better with customer service, everyone treats everybody wit respect
Good work place
Mover (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 2, 2017
Working at Crown Relocations gave me a bigger layout of the Bay Area. Different places that i have never been to and beautiful homes and scenery. People really appreciate us being able to move their stuff for them.
Cons
Small Breaks
Total Stress Factory
Move Manager (Former Employee) –  Keasbey, NJJuly 1, 2017
Management was horrible. Work load was atrocious with no help only criticism if you couldn't keep up. Way too much favoritism to certain employees and others get ridiculed for the same thing. The same people calling out all the time and you have to pick up the slack for them. Doesn't matter how hard you work, management will always want more. Company has gone completely downhill quickly,
Benefits
Cons
Work you to death with no appreciation
Great coworkers, friendly environment
Move Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 4, 2015
Every day is different but have a great team that is there to assist you, You learn something new everyday. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the increasingly high volume of calls, email and new initiations.
Productive workplace
International Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Spoke with clients daily. Scheduled moves and transportations. Invoiced clients.
Pros
Wonderful working environment
Cons
Long drive to work.
Power, control, actions and Greed....
Move Manager - Domestic and International (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2013
The TITLE on your business cards are just WORDS! There is a HIGHER POWER GREATER than YOU that is FAR MORE in CONTROL !!
Pros
Chinese Breakfest, Coffee breaks, and the genuine, hard working, dedicated, loyal, underpaid, REAL collegues and my customers!
Cons
the disrespect, fakeness, greed, power trip, bulliness, and the Pet Puppets!
over-all decent place to be employed
Logistics Division-Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2013
Was a pleasant work place.I was in the Logistics Division,which only had 3 employees.Co-workers were easy to work with and for the most part enjoyable.Love doing my job and always performed with the best of my ability.Always at 110 %.